Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

How To Get A Girl In 30 Minutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Girl In 30 Minutes (1300 Views)

This Company Buy Used Phone In 30 Minute Nation Wide. / Any Comment That Does Not Get A Like In 30 min Gets 1500 Naira Worth Of Recharge / FOUR Amazing Secrets That Enables You To Last Longer In Bed In 30 Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Girl In 30 Minutes by Kelvin125(m): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2016
Guys in the house, share ideas on how to get a girl in half an hour
Re: How To Get A Girl In 30 Minutes by yungEX(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2016
4 steps. 1) give her money 2) give her money 3) give her more money 4) my brother I said give her more money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Girl In 30 Minutes by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 25, 2016
I can't explain. Just be presentable, handsome and smile. I remember meeting a university girl with her friend one evening, she couldn't get her eyes off me; at last I spoke to her and she was shaking. She sent her friend home and followed me home. Come see where girl dey beg guy make him no leave her. Someone I hardly know. Well,we spent the night together and she even came the next day to stay with me. We are friends, but different states now. Just be exceptional and look serious. No one wants an unserious guy. Lastly, you need to dress well. Stop putting on jean tongue wear suit and look responsible or are you not responsible?

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girl In 30 Minutes by falconey(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2016
Is 30minutes not too much?
Re: How To Get A Girl In 30 Minutes by Mikocake(m): 10:16am On Mar 25, 2016
HandsomeChris:
I can't explain. Just be presentable, handsome and smile. I remember meeting a university girl with her friend one evening, she couldn't get her eyes off me; at last I spoke to her and she was shaking. She sent her friend home and followed me home. Come see where girl dey beg guy make him no leave her. Someone I hardly know. Well,we spent the night together and she even came the next day to stay with me. We are friends, but different states now. Just be exceptional and look serious. No one wants an unserious guy. Lastly, you need to dress well. Stop putting on jean tongue wear suit and look responsible or are you not responsible?
bros easy ooh.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girl In 30 Minutes by ettaetta(m): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2016
Give her your atm and pin but make sure say u get plenty money for your acct or else... https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=tw&v=0iq_pkXsMv8
Re: How To Get A Girl In 30 Minutes by Daniel2289(m): 10:44am On Mar 25, 2016
Really
Re: How To Get A Girl In 30 Minutes by MRBrownJ: 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
as this is for some sexual relief, you can have any ashewo or club slut in 30mins or less, depending on who you are and your swag/game... but as for the great women out there, there is no way that such scheme can work with them (you wouldnt even want it to work on good women anyway).

also if you look like king kong and/or have the physique of a whale (aka potbelly monster) then you will have to pay as only ashewos will accept you.
Re: How To Get A Girl In 30 Minutes by potbelly(m): 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
Not so bro... wink
MRBrownJ:
as this is for some sexual relief, you can have any ashewo or club slut in 30mins or less, depending on who you are and your swag/game... but as for the great women out there, there is no way that such scheme can work with them (you wouldnt even want it to work on good women anyway).

also if you look like king kong and/or have the physique of a whale (aka potbelly monster) then you will have to pay as only ashewos will accept you.
Re: How To Get A Girl In 30 Minutes by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
Na question be this? Radarada!

(1) (Reply)

Hot Secrets To Attract And Seduce Girls Now / My Wife Is Kind But My Ex Is The Love Of My Life / Why Nairaland People Refuse To Be My Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.