Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics (44617 Views)

Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos / Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram / Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
adepiero:
you are an hypocrite for not mentioning KKK and anti balaka.
keep shut you bloody terrorist. Shouldn't you be out there making bombs or what?
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
Tobium1:

Abi, even with de 12 pple are all muslims, dat won't stop dose bastards from banging dia head to de ground and bombing de world
I'm telling you.
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by wadetaw202: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
smudge2079:
so d pope is now Jesus? Catholics and their beliefs. Repent u all or you perish

You will be the first person to perish: you, your daddy GO, your mummy GO and every member of your church.

Where does that post say pope is now Jesus? You are a blind goat of no reputation and only good to be castedinto abyss

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by wadetaw202: 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
smudge2079:
Catholics are not Christians.... The sooner people know the better.

You that you are christian, where is the assurance that you are going to heaven? No assurance
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by michaelou(m): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
How I wish Muslims and Christian should come together as one then the whole world will be in peace because Jehovah care for all of us be it Christian or Muslim.

The raster man called him jah

Muslims called him Allah

English man called him God.
But he is Jehovah.
We may have different names to called him but he cares for everyone.

Muslims and Christian let us stop fighting each other and start seeing ourselves as one.

A message from Godswillnwaoma.
you a jw?
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mosb:
will your pastor's blessing of oil stop the war and hunger? you should really read more not just the Bible butbooks that help........ #NoOffense
religious books are the architects of all contractions in this world they prey on the limitation of man ability to comprehend the universe ,they duel on faith but not fact and always speedily quote some verse as their back up
the act of washing feet as humble and harmful as it look doesn't have the impetus to solve the barrage of problem facing humanity

a simple conference like the one happening in Geneva has reduce the deaths from the Syria war from a all time high of 500 person per day
to 34
this is what we need .....not some 1200 bc tradition with much publicity and no impact
this act of feet washing cant even cure mosquito malaria talkless of zica virus ravaging latin American where the pope and catholic church have the highest follower
he could rather gather virologist in rome to discuss how to battle war against zica virus than this religious dramatization of humility via feet washing
Africans wake up .....islam and it prophets where designed for the arab ,they pray in Arabic and even in the Islamic paradise Arabic with be the only languages according to the scripture
like wise Christian all their prophet where middle easterner
and the European spread their religion and beliefs and rituals to us African

where are the African religion,prophet ,ways why will accept their all the ONLY WAY TO SALVATION.
why didn't we export our own to convert some white to African religion...all na scam plus the African one
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by Goldencollins: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
chuose:
[size=14pt]This False Prophet will never tell them that Jesus is the Only way.

Instead he is kissing their feet.

Will that save them from the wrath of God?
[/size]

God said do not bow to idols but POpe Francis loves to bow to idols
Exodus 20 (KJV)
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above,
or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them:
for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third
and fourth generation of them that hate me

[size=13]

Pope Francis loves Idols that God hates.
He kiss idols that God commands not to do

1 Kings 19:18
Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel,
all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.
[/size]

Receive sense in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
For those shouting ''Humility'', This shows Nothing.. There's nothing attached to his Bowing down, Kissing and Washing people's feet....

This is absolutely Rubbish in my opinion... Even if its a Pastor or Reverend or whosever that acted this way, It shouldnt be encouraged...

Teach em the gospel and dont bow or wash or kiss em effing feet... I know its an act to show ''One Love'' buh deep within, There is nothing like one Love..

There are discriminations between the Anglicans | Catholics | Pentecostals... They advise against inter-marriage between members, They criticize each other's style of Worship, They openly try to steal members in an Indirect way and there's always competition amongst them...

Now tell me how this makes our Religion Sane.?? Am tired of all the Hypocrisy that abound in Christendom...

Thing is: One can always communicate with God in his/her own way.. Our religious leaders are misleading us these days..
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by chuckcy(m): 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
chuose:

Sorry my dear goodlifehyd, you dont know the bible nor the God of the bible.

Jesus received worship, which mohammed never did.
And you only worship God.

Matthew 28:9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying,
All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.

The Jews wanted to kill Jesus because Jesus said He is God.

John 5: (KJV)

17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath,
but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

The Bible is Clear that Jesus created the world, declaring Him God.

John 1 (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

[size=14pt]God & Allah are different, here are some of the differences[/size]

1] God cannot Lie but allah is the greatest deceiver
Titus 1:2
In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie

Surah 3:54
Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers

2] God heals the blind & infirm, but allah cannot heal them so hates them
Jesus Heals

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee;
and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.

30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them
those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet;
and HE HEALED THEM

allah cannot heals so hates them
SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness,
where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

3] God commands you love your wife, allah commands you beat your wife

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church,
and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

ALLAH TELLS MUSLIMS TO BEAT THEIR WIVES

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

[size=14pt]NOW THE MOST IMPORTANT DIFFERENCE IS THAT JESUS SAVES, BUT ALLAH CANNOT[/size]

Whoever believes in Jesus is SAVED

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world;
but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED:
BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY,
BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

ALLAH CANNOT SAVE MOHAMMED OR MUSLIMS, SO HOW CAN ALLAH SAVE YOU?

Sura 46:9 "
NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS).

I can continue but I hope you can see that God is not allah
u are a big fool
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
smudge2079:
nah, we are praying for u. GOD wud definitely open ur eyes someday.
it's your eyes God would open first useless hypo.
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by socialmediaman: 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
Zoharariel:
This is nothing but another heightened show of hypocrisy.

Jesus didn't instruct you to wash the feets of Muslims. He commanded you to go sell everything you have, including your 48karat golden throne - and give to the poor.

1 minute the Pope is drinking beer; next minute he is washing the feets of Muslim grin

ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will ye may do them good: but me ye have not always. - Mark 14:7

Should traditions be stopped because all the anomaly in the world has not been corrected? Do not forget, God himself created the world, and he can make it a better place with words the same way he created it... We humans can only do the best we can
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by smudge2079(m): 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
wadetaw202:

You will be the first person to perish: you, your daddy GO, your mummy GO and every member of your church.

Where does that post say pope is now Jesus? You are a blind goat of no reputation and only good to be castedinto abyss
oh, i guess i struck a cord. D truth is bitter tho.
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by smudge2079(m): 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
wadetaw202:

You that you are christian, where is the assurance that you are going to heaven? No assurance
knowledge is a principal thing.... Seek it. ..
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by smudge2079(m): 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
efosasere:
it's your eyes God would open first useless hypo.
my advice...... Choose life!
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
smudge2079:
my advice...... Choose life!
my advice. Go and die you protestant scum.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by smudge2079(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Word in the news.... Pope Francis this, Pope Francis that...

Our existence is strange, no doubt....everyone is looking for a belief system to make meaning of it all.....no doubt. Did that make us gullible? No doubt... After all is said, I hope we all choose life and stop worshipping humans.
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by wadetaw202: 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
smudge2079:
knowledge is a principal thing.... Seek it. ..

You are a dumb soul sha! Is that the nonsense your half baked pastor is teaching you?

Let me enlighten you

The Bible said WISDOM is the principal thing, therefore get wisdom (Prov. 4:7)

Since you said catholics are devils, it means the devil knows the Bible more than you. This means you have just been defeated by the devil. Useless empty Christian

Since you Dont even know what the bible said, how can you live a useful christian life? No, you can't. You are a dead soul only fit for damnation and destruction.
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by smudge2079(m): 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
efosasere:
my advice. Go and die you protestant scum.
see ur life.
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by olarhtunji(m): 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
goodlifehyd:
Read your bible properly and see if you worshiping God the right way moreover Jesus never called himself God. Kindly prove those pics below wrong cuz they preach Islam!!!!

See diz one...your brain have decomposed finish....teaching us how to worship God.....iranu of d highest order
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by smudge2079(m): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
wadetaw202:

You are a dumb soul sha! Is that the nonsense your half baked pastor is teaching you?

Let me enlighten you

The Bible said WISDOM is the principal thing, therefore get wisdom (Prov. 4:7)

Since you said catholics are devils, it means the devil knows the Bible more than you. This means you have just been defeated by the devil. Useless empty Christian

Since you Dont even know what the bible said, how can you live a useful christian life? No, you can't. You are a dead soul only fit for damnation and destruction.
it's stale gist that the devil knows every part of the scripture ...knowing/living it are two different things. I believe in God and his son Jesus(the intermediary between me and him) not one Pope Francis.
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by wadetaw202: 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
smudge2079:
oh, i guess i struck a cord. D truth is bitter tho.

Yeah, you struck a cord to show you are an empty headed Christian.

A true Christian will behave like those Christians in Berea, who took time to find out if what they heard was true or not before reacting.

But because of your fuuulishness, you heard gossips on the street and never find out if it is true or not before using it to form opinion. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by smudge2079(m): 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
wadetaw202:

Yeah, you struck a cord to show you are an empty headed Christian.

A true Christian will behave like those Christians in Berea, who took time to find out if what they heard was true or not before reacting.

But because of your fuuulishness, you heard gossips on the street and never find out if it is true or not before using it to form opinion. Shame on you.
smh...
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by trippleKAY(m): 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hillzy:
Humility at it peak. Ur holiness may God continue to bless u sir
a Pope? someone washes and kissed jesus christ's feet in d bible not d other way round..... this not called humility..... its something I must not say...
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
Funny Catholics grin grin grin
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by wadetaw202: 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
smudge2079:
it's stale gist that the devil knows every part of the scripture ...knowing/living it are two different things. I believe in God and his son Jesus(the intermediary between me and him) not one Pope Francis.

Wonderful!

At least I know. What of you who Dont even know? You are far worse.

Imagine you misquoting the Bible while praying. The devil will just laugh at you and give you demonic slap on the spot.

Like I said earlier, you lack knowledge and you are a half baked fuul. You just open your stinking buccal to comment nonsense. Where did you see anyone making the pope an intermediary?

Why not shut your stvpid mouth up instead of further displaying your stvpidity and emptiness?

One thing is certain: many of you so-called pentecostals are very empty....your comment just showed you are one of them.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by wadetaw202: 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
smudge2079:
smh...

Shake your empty head for yourself empty bench warmer.

When did you even study your bible last?

I'm certain the only thing you know about the scriptures is what your halfbaked pastor tells you

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by kogistar: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
dammytosh:

How ?

Jesus washed the feet of the disciples. Go and read your bible.
pope is Jesus?
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by monex(m): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
gozmok1:
CATHOLIC DOCTRINE IS SYNONYMOUS WITH THAT OF ISLAM CAN'T THIS POPE PREACH SALVATION MASSAGES INSTEAD OF THIS PUBLICITY STUNT KISSING FEET NONSENSE
if you you don't know that salvation is a message of love and that love begets humility ad charity then you wont recognize a message of salvation even if it is preached to you.
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by monex(m): 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
smudge2079:
pls tell us the significance if it is not idolatry. Mtchewww
was it idolatry when Christ did same?
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by MirandaPrestly(f): 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
The level of hatred in people calling themselves Christians is really amazing. Is this how far we have fallen?
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by monex(m): 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
2special:
I dont understand, So kissing and washing of feets now makes one{d one 'doing' d kissing} holy and humble.....na wa o!
no one said it makes him holy. It is a symbolic act of humility and service to others. Also, it represents the call to ministry/priesthood as a call to servanthood. Christ told Peter that if he did not wash his feet then Peter would have no part in him.
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics by Melkizedek(m): 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
wadetaw202:

Wonderful!

At least I know. What of you who Dont even know? You are far worse.

Imagine you misquoting the Bible while praying. The devil will just laugh at you and give you demonic slap on the spot.

Like I said earlier, you lack knowledge and you are a half baked fuul. You just open your stinking buccal to comment nonsense. Where did you see anyone making the pope an intermediary?

Why not shut your stvpid mouth up instead of further displaying your stvpidity and emptiness?

One thing is certain: many of you so-called pentecostals are very empty....your comment just showed you are one of them.
I read your posts and I read the posts you replied and I must say YOU do not practice what you preach.your post has more vile, bile and insults than the post you quoted..all I have been seeing on your replies are 'stupid, fuulish, empty head' and so forth.if I happened to be an unbeliever, I know whose words to listen to..definitely not the one filled with anger and venom..oya rain the insults on me too. I care less.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cheryl Zondi In Sex Tape Scandal After Accusing Pastor Timothy Omotoso Of Rape / D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out / ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.