Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? (1990 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by eyaanmayweather(m): 10:55am On Mar 25, 2016
I was online this morning with a friend on palmchat and she was real to me,she poured out her mind to me,she says most of the guys she has been with are always interested in themselves cuming and they don't bother if they also CUM!!! so i threw a poll on palmchat Broadcast to find out if its tru that during sex men don't bother if their partner also reaches her climax and seriously,Guys una no dey try at all. Must of the guys just ah ah ah ah ah and hmmmmmmmmm,and off they go,while the lady is there angry and unhappy because she is yet to hit her center of gravity. So guys be patient and grind slowly and listen to her voice and moan,she will grip you hard if you her hitting it nice and slowly. Don't forget it not always about the length,just the technique and pace that matters

What do you think ladies and Gentlemen
Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by falconey(m): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2016
grin

I no fit kill myself no be government work.

You may be in your fourth round as an active nigga and her climax is at ibadan express way going to cotonou, will you wait for it?

I shouldnt be on this kind of thread overmorrow is easter.

2 Likes

Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by Tallesty1(m): 10:57am On Mar 25, 2016
It isn't our fault bro, some girls are stingy to the extent that they can't let go of cum. It isn't our fault.
Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2016
Girls take time to cum. Guys can cum any minute.
The only thing we can do is do some fowl play before I insert it so you can enjoy it too, but most of them see a big joystick and want it inside them instantly. When the guy cums, they complain. Ok let's go another round, they are tired. Who's forth is it?
Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by Michealoguns(m): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2016
Some girls are also, deep end, so I guess, we need to dig deeper, plus maybe even add more cunnilingus to it, I.e sucking and fingerings
Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by Michealoguns(m): 11:14am On Mar 25, 2016
Some girls are also, deep end, so I guess, we need to dig deeper, plus maybe even add more cunnilingus to it, I.e sucking and fingerings
eyaanmayweather:
I was online this morning with a friend on palmchat and she was real to me,she poured out her mind to me,she says most of the guys she has been with are always interested in themselves cuming and they don't bother if they also CUM!!! so i threw a poll on palmchat Broadcast to find out if its tru that during sex men don't bother if their partner also reaches her climax and seriously,Guys una no dey try at all. Must of the guys just ah ah ah ah ah and hmmmmmmmmm,and off they go,while the lady is there angry and unhappy because she is yet to hit her center of gravity. So guys be patient and grind slowly and listen to her voice and moan,she will grip you hard if you her hitting it nice and slowly. Don't forget it not always about the length,just the technique and pace that matters

It's just that some ladies are deep end, so we need to dig deeper, or maybe we add more cunnilingus that is more sucking and fingerings
Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by Luckylife(m): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2016
The have the gods to complain because they don't know the energy involved. Guys can not be a machine even machines have limits.
Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by Cutehector(m): 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
When u will be faking all the oooo oooo ahhh ahhh, harder harder, oh yea baby plsss, oh gossh... his mind will be thinkin he is a super man...

Why not just relax and tell him, dis is what I want, simple.
Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by chriskosherbal(m): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
This is not the case for all guys but some guys need to improve.
Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by Daniel2289(m): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
Guys should try and read this Book: "The Magic of pre-intimacy" It will total change their way of sex for Good.
Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by MRBrownJ: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
eyaanmayweather:

all women desire different things in the bedroom, but if a man is not pleasuring a woman, then SHE needs to voice her concern so that this man can get his act together and improve his bedroom skills. men are not mind readers, and therefore if this unsatisfied lady said nothing after sex, then the blame is on HER, and only her.
Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by Daniel2289(m): 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:

all women desire different things in the bedroom, but if a man is not pleasuring a woman, then SHE needs to voice her concern so that this man can get his act together and improve his bedroom skills. men are not mind readers, and therefore if this unsatisfied lady said nothing after sex, then the blame is on HER, and only her.
You are right.
Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
Tallesty1:
It isn't our fault bro, some girls are stingy to the extent that they can't let go of cum. It isn't our fault.
lol itz ur fault jorr u guyz r just selfish
Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
Can't come and go and kee myself away ontop say I wan satisfy person

If I cum and she no cum then make she take am as God plan

1 Like

Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
The problem really is that most guys don't really know how to fukc Toto very well and make love alongside. If not that my hands are filled with too many already, I would have requested you introduce me to her GOOD SEX starved pvssy
Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
Cutehector:
When u will be faking all the oooo oooo ahhh ahhh, harder harder, oh yea baby plsss, oh gossh... his mind will be thinkin he is a super man...

Why not just relax and tell him, dis is what I want, simple.
tahhh dey dnt want u guys to feel bad even wen dey're nt enjoying it nd ure here talking. Ordinary to please woman una no knw, only Jah knw wetin dey una head. Selfish beings.....
Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by Cutehector(m): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
juhan:
tahhh dey dnt want u guys to feel bad even wen dey're nt enjoying it nd ure here talking. Ordinary to please woman una no knw, only Jah knw wetin dey una head. Selfish beings.....
if Dem ask ds one weda she b virgin nw she go answer yes.

So it means many guys must hv bleeped u for u to b expressing ur concerns like this and just not taken u to alabama
Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
Cutehector:
if Dem ask ds one weda she b virgin nw she go answer yes.

So it means many guys must hv bleeped u for u to b expressing ur concerns like this and just not taken u to alabama
wait watz alabama?
Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
I thought today is good Friday?

1 Like

Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by joseph1832(m): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
Well it depends on how skilled the guy is. Most guys when having sex, only believe in the bang bang bang syndrome. Some don't even bother having MouthAction before even having sex with a girl.

So I wouldn't base their inability of not being able to make a cum on selfishness, its just lack of 'technical know how' on their part.
Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by Cutehector(m): 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
juhan:
wait watz alabama?
orgasmmm
Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by rosieluv(f): 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
falconey:
grin

I no fit kill myself no be government work.

You may be in your fourth round as an active nigga and her climax is at ibadan express way going to cotonou, will you wait for it?

I shouldnt be on this kind of thread overmorrow is easter.
hahahaaahaha criozly
Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I thought today is good Friday?
How does it relate to this thread?
Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by Booty4me: 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
All this palmchat advert sef. angry

1 Like

Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin
Cutehector:
orgasmmm
haha funi name....ehn back to topic, hw e take concern u? Abeg shift no spoil me grin
Cutehector:
orgasmmm
haha funi name....ehn back to topic, hw e take concern u? Abeg shift no spoil me
Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by Michealoguns(m): 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
Booty4me:
All this palmchat advert sef. angry

Is this an advert? Lolzzzzz , am sure u are one of them lazy guys who only like bang bang bang grin grin
Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by Michealoguns(m): 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
This is why I won't stop sucking and fingerings properly, ibile style
Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by Michealoguns(m): 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
juhan:
grin haha funi name....ehn back to topic, hw e take concern u? Abeg shift no spoil me grin haha funi name....ehn back to topic, hw e take concern u? Abeg shift no spoil me

You wey don spoil before, lolzzzzz
Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by Alexander001(m): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
I always try my best to make her feel good before anything else.
Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Michealoguns:

You wey don spoil before, lolzzzzz
hahaha ah neva spoil oo
Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by Cutehector(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
juhan:
grin haha funi name....ehn back to topic, hw e take concern u? Abeg shift no spoil me grin haha funi name....ehn back to topic, hw e take concern u? Abeg shift no spoil me
see dem grin u wey don spoil finish
Re: Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
pucelle:

How does it relate to this thread?
It should be kept holy...

Who are you pls?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Campaign Manager / . / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.