Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS (61624 Views)

Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by dainformant(m): 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
A bride appeared to be unhappy at her wedding ceremony - a day which was supposed to be one of the happiest days of her life. The bride identified Duchess Alexis tied the knot to her sweetheart, Domor Mienye in style and appeared to have been provoked at the wedding ceremony as her husband tried to pacify her even by spraying her money. According to her, the Master of Ceremonies MC 'did her strong thing' at the wedding.

A Facebook user, Hon Ala Mathias shared the post below;

That Moment When The Bride Duchess Alexis Is Been Stubborn To Laugh For Her Husband My Paddi Domor Mienye So He Is Petting Her And Spraying Some Dollars On Her To Make Her Laugh Without She Still Not Laughing. But Only One Joke From MC/Comedian Endurance Keyamo Made Her To Laugh Like Never Before Congratulations Once More My Correct Pipo!

The new wife (Duchess Alexis) reacted to the post by writing; The MC do me strong thing I swear....

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-tries-pacify-unhappy-bride-provoked-wedding-photos.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by dainformant(m): 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2018

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Treasure17(m): 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
Why the frown nah on your wedding day

28 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by dainformant(m): 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Olalan(m): 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hmmm.. Really don't know what made her that angry. Thou might be genuine she could at least not made it so obvious for all to see on such a day.
BTW. the husband seems very cool, friendly and calm while the wife seems to be hard to pacify. Really don't like women like that.
Wishing them marital bliss.

166 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by ojun50(m): 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
Who send her

4 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by FvckShiT(m): 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
- She's fuckin missing her ex's çock she fuckèd a fortnight ago

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by cruzita(f): 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
CHAI !! THE MC NO TRY O
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Ginaz(f): 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
Olalan:
Hmmm.. Really don't know what made her that angry. Thou might be genuine she could at least not made it so obvious for all to see on such a day.
BTW. the husband seems very cool, friendly and calm while the wife seems to be hard to pacify. Really don't like women like that.
Wishing them marital bliss.

Someone like me, when I'm angry you know in a second. My face swells up like eba soaked in water. The only thing that cools my mind is when I'm being left alone and I will soon forget iT. But when I'm angry and you're trying to cheer me up especially when you are the reason for the anger, I get more Mad. angry

Working on that flaw though

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by dollyjoy(f): 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
FvckShiT:

- She's fuckin missing her ex's çock she fuckèd a fortnight ago
Shut up!!

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by FvckShiT(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
dollyjoy:
Shut up!!

-You Fůcking tell that to yo pops! You UG-LEE phatfùck! undecided .

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by dollyjoy(f): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ginaz:

Someone like me, when I'm angry you know in a second. My face swells up like eba soaked in water. The only thing that cools my mind is when I'm being left alone and I will soon forget iT. But when I'm angry and you're trying to cheer me up especially when you are the reason for the anger, I get more Mad. angry

But nobody asked you nao madam. Haba!!

152 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by XINZ: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
Why's he wearing that funny cap at his own wedding?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by dollyjoy(f): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
FvckShiT:

-You Fůcking tell that to yo pops! You UG-LEE phatfùck! undecided .
OK Mr but please, if you lack something reasonable to say,move on to the next topic or simply observe.. That way,the whole world won't know how myopic and silly your level of reasoning is..

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Khd95(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
arranged wedding
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Ginaz(f): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
dollyjoy:

I can relate to the reason she wasn't feeling happy despite her husband cheering her up. Simple something that doesn't need you to worry about me. sad

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by dollyjoy(f): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
FvckShiT:

-Listen up bįtch! The whole world doesn't fůcking care bout a bleached-bìtch like you undecided. So why don't you mind yo Fůcking bizwax and keep sucking coçks!.You've Fůcking had your entire life to be a jèrk..So why not Fůcking take today off?
See,You don't really have to be what you are not in other to seem tough and what not. You sucks at throwing jabs. Wannabe!!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bleep shit, what was the question

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
She looks so sad.make d husband peck her small on her cheek..dat will bring a smile on her face.congrats on una wedding.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
It could be her people that provoked her.

Maybe they were going overboard with their extortion and she got angry, on behalf of her husband. I've seen it happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Gofwane(m): 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
FvckShiT:

- Ain't Fůcking wicked bro. I ain't interested in anál, and that's what the phatfùck bringing to the Fůcking table cheesy
kai!! grin
Bro, e don do like that. It is too early for people to start committing suicide this year - at least let January finish first! cheesy cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by EOOJ(m): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ginaz:

Pls get more mad and explode u hear grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by idu1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
dollyjoy:

Stop being silly bro

13 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Bossontop(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
undecided
Na dis kine woman dey stab her husband oo nake d man watch him back oooo......but seriously how can u not b happy or at least pretend to be on your wedding day??

20 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by biggestmanhood(m): 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
FvckShiT:

-For once I fůcking agree with you smiley .I do Fůcking suck at throwing jabs at ho's.....I FUÇK THEM INSTEAD. So Fůcking mail me your Fůcking price and you can Fůcking get started on your new job.. "Phatness never prospereth" grin
4uck u

7 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Gossiplover: 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
wetin vex am...

lalasticlala, seun make una come see.
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by MzDeeb(f): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Some MCs n DJ's can be so annoying.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Soon To Be Wife / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.