Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React (53718 Views)

Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly / Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Ngokafor(f): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
MrPresident1:

Most Nigerian girls like your mother and your sisters and your daughters, abi?

....Abio!!!..from this thread alone,we now know those whose moms,sisters,daughters e.t.c are prostitutes...sad cry
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by HaneefahAde(f): 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
kramfonos:

You've finally been initiated into Daretodïffer's 'cult'.

Ayam gentle now o. I was banned.

Lolz, what cult exactly?

And Vinsh.u is not a Nigerian but a racist supposed caucasian. Who is good at making stupid posts. I think that name sounds indian tho.
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
kaeforum:

Actaully prostitution and criminality are birds of the same feather, where u see brothels u always see criminals hanging around.
Criminals use prostitutes to get to their victims.

It takes having a criminal mind to be a prostitute.

Where you see a prostitute, you see different groups of people, those are criminals and those who are not. Prostitution has also gone beyond standing by the roadside undecided so it is possible to be a prostitute without being around criminals.

You are mixing up morality with crime. Both are generally accepted to be moral wrongs however morality is subjective. A prostitute can be excused because her business involves a non harmful consensual act but a criminal's job leaves one party deeply scarred.
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
HaneefahAde:

Ayam gentle now o. I was banned.

Lolz, what cult exactly?

And Vinsh.u is not a Nigerian but a racist supposed Caucasian. Who is good at making stupid posts. I think that name sounds indian tho.
The pretender is either a Nigerian or Stra whatver his name is

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Kyllahmc(m): 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mehn this is disrespectful to our ladies and should not be taken lightly! prostitution is global, Nigeria is not even in the list of top 50 countries with highest rate of prostitution! a largest percentage of Nigerian girls are very cheap, most can also be very materialistic but that does not qualify or earn them the prostitution label

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
repogirl:
Seriously? shocked?

Anyway do you blame them? angry

Even on Nairaland here, isn't that what many of you guys are quick to call a girl whose views you might not agree with?

Bítch, Olosho, hóe, whóre, prostituté, slút, Ashéwo .... E no dey pass that one and you think the world isn't watching.

You don't respect your women and you want others to? Funny!
Are you minding the ediats
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Richydos(m): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
kramfonos:

They wouldn't. My antecedent posts and history of haunting them with scathing, hearth-wrenching remarks for weeks on end if they as much as reply insolently would deter them.
Cool if u say so.... But ama just have a seat by d corner with my pop corn N vanilla ice cream to chill with as d whole drama unfolds
Lemme guess AL Jazeera just nailed em ass.... M still not mentioning names, don't know Y sha... Lolz

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Ngokafor(f): 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
kramfonos:

[b]We Nigerian men stigmatize prostitutes but a lot of Nigerian women elevate criminals to a social stratum that they should never be.

You probably attended a Nigerian tertiary institution. How many times didn't you see your friends jump into the cars of rich, married or single men of ill-repute and questionable sources of income at the expense of the not-so-financially-bouyant dude who's morally grounded who asked you out?

How many Nigerian girls bought the iPads, weavons and other such accessories with money they earned or from the stipends sent to them by their parents or guardians?

How many Nigerian girls haven't faked an illness, pregnancy or a debt just to extort from men who crave them romantically and/or sexually?

How many Nigerian girls do not lead random men on only to beg for recharge cards and other such tangible things even when they have no intention of dating these men?

Missy, can you swear you haven't done at least one of the afore-listed? Can you swear you haven't planned with a friend to swindle a man?

And no, that cliched defense of "ask your sisters and cousins" wouldn't fly 'cause I can see through it.

Keep it civil. Answer the questions.[/b]

....Listen up mister,i do not owe you or anyone here any explanations nor do i have to answer your silly questions..the fact that every single female you know(relations included) are prostitutes is non of my business....you are free to come up with every single assertions your small mind can come up with..none of my business too.

..but the fact still remains that most of you are criminals,both home and abroad...fact!

...that alone is simply tragic,so you all have absolutely no right to castigate Nigerian females at all cos you are worse..

..bye.

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Ngokafor(f): 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
kramfonos:

[b]We Nigerian men stigmatize prostitutes but a lot of Nigerian women elevate criminals to a social stratum that they should never be.

You probably attended a Nigerian tertiary institution. How many times didn't you see your friends jump into the cars of rich, married or single men of ill-repute and questionable sources of income at the expense of the not-so-financially-bouyant dude who's morally grounded who asked you out?

How many Nigerian girls bought the iPads, weavons and other such accessories with money they earned or from the stipends sent to them by their parents or guardians?

How many Nigerian girls haven't faked an illness, pregnancy or a debt just to extort from men who crave them romantically and/or sexually?

How many Nigerian girls do not lead random men on only to beg for recharge cards and other such tangible things even when they have no intention of dating these men?

Missy, can you swear you haven't done at least one of the afore-listed? Can you swear you haven't planned with a friend to swindle a man?

And no, that cliched defense of "ask your sisters and cousins" wouldn't fly 'cause I can see through it.

Keep it civil. Answer the questions.[/b]

....Listen up mister,i do not owe you or anyone here any explanations nor do i have to answer your silly questions..the fact that every single female you know(relations included) are prostitutes is non of my business....you are free to come up with every single assertions your small mind can come up with..none of my business too.

..but the fact still remains that most of you are criminals,both home and abroad...fact!

...that alone is simply tragic,so you all have absolutely no right to castigate Nigerian females at all cos you are worse..

..bye.

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by justnnecky(f): 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
This is the insults APC led govt is putting us through......It is demeaning but what do you expect when an Alzheimer's stricken President opened his stinking mouth to call Nigerians criminals.As aljazera have started,others will follow cuz it was our President that opened the show for them.
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
Truth is when words are repeated over and over they lose their meaning
To those abusing other people's mothers and sisters I say continue
Guus are growing a thick skin to such petty jabs
and the best part is it wont stop them coming for u

2 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
justnnecky:
This is the insults APC led govt is putting us through......It is demeaning but what do you expect when an Alzheimer's stricken President opened his stinking mouth to call Nigerians criminals.As aljazera have started,others will follow cuz it was our President that opened the show for them.

Dont blame buhari/apc blame Nigerian men/monkeys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by pannyman(m): 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
pyxon:
Most Nigerian women go into relationships as a means of surviving so technically they are prostitutes
Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by rafcrown(m): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
IRRESPONSIBLE AL JAZEERA OR AL JATIJATI JOURNALISM
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by HaneefahAde(f): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
kramfonos:

By "cult" you know what I meant - fighting dirty and tirelessly to defend women.

I know Vinshu is a supposed Filipino. At least that's what "she" opined she is. I just referenced her as one of those who champion gold-digging shamelessly. She's even asserted that it's alright for an educated married woman to be jobless while her husband meets her every need.

LMAO. If we don't, who will? But seriously it's annoying nau. We have to defend ourselves from stupid racists and even our own men. It's the gross generalizations that bugs me. They'll allow one hungry lady maga them then come to NL to all women gold-diggers and prostitutes. And some that haven't been able to make any good woman love them too cos they reek of loser's stench.

Just forget that one jare.
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Joshthefirst(m): 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fedayeen:
This is the nonsense started by that dullard from daura who termed Nigeria criminals.

Buhari i remove your cap and spit on your head
grin grin grin That's a bit extreme don't you think?
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by HaneefahAde(f): 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
daretodiffer:
The pretender is either a Nigerian or Stra whatver his name is

Whatever the nationality.' It's' just another plain idiot
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by AfroKnight: 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Before you talk: remember that as long as you depend on a man to recharge card, Dstv, light or buy you this and that or take you and your mother or sister shopping in Dubai or living off a man --Ajazeera is speaking to you! Learn mechanic or hair dressing instead of waiting for a man to pay you for spreading your legs for him.

Most Nigerian women now feel entitled to your money as soon as you start sleeping with them or even collect their number. E sweet me, e sweet you, yet you want me to pay?

Funny thing is, even the so called pilots and doctors and Lawyers have joined this game. Most of them have that chairman that pay for the expensive clothes, perfumes and vacations. There are still decent ones who don't, but they have become the endangered specie.

How I wish I could shake your hand wherever you are. You have said it all. Even ex-girlfriends still call for money and gifts.

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
Joshthefirst:
grin grin grin That's a bit extreme don't you think?
el rufai taught me how to abuse President
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by KevinDein: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ngokafor:

...what shame??..you guys have got joke seriously...,see criminals talking.Anyway you lots should just say your mom and every female relations in your lineage are prostitutes and stop ranting...shame indeed!
hahahahahah
Na the shame Dey worry like this? Lol, not my biz lady. And not my fault the whole world knows yall as prostitutes. You ladies are a shame
Just live with the shame already tongue cool

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Skmoda360(m): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Houseofglam7:
What nonsense!
if you are offered some crazy deal wont you fall for it?...women n money 5n6 sex anyday when heavy cash is involved..back to the thread, to some extent they are right but not all women which i doubt if you are part of them.

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Yes, sure, we all know they abound in your family
see painment.

Sorry

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Mosb(m): 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
adorable29:
OH PUHLEASE! YOU NIGERIAN MEN AGAINST THIS ARTICLE SHOULD JUST SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!

Isnt that what you Nigerian men who are supposed to protect thier women tell the world everyday on socialmedia?!

They have never been to Nigeria now! They just did a research and found it all over cyberspace that our women are prostitutes and they submitted thier findings. Dazzol.

From Nigeria wives being the most promiscuous in the whole world to 80percent of Nigeria women being bleachers are propagated by you all unintelligent black slaves and they readily jump on the lies you spread. Take nairaland for example. So why blame them. It doesnt matter that an average american girl has slept with 8-10 guys(girls too sef) before she leaves high school and its like a taboo when a 15year old gal sleeps with one guy in naija.

So deal with it. The world believes I, your sisters, your mothers, your daughters are prostitutes. Oya shakitibobo!

PS: if most of you so called men werent imbec,iles...... you would realise that woman just LIKE men ALL OVER THE WORLD would prefer comfort and riches to otherwise. Some go to the extreme while others keep thier morales intact. Its a spectrum.

From those american women u see in por.n to those cape verde women who marries black wowo old men from Edo State to South Africa women to Ghana women...... its a world thing. Stop shooting yourselves in the foot by taking it as your life ambition to downgrade your own women because one mbeke broke your heart to shreds bits and smithereens!
WORD!!! You know i should buy you dinner for this.... am impressed

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Skmoda360(m): 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
pannyman:
Seconded.
Thirded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother / Police Release Statement On Arrest Of Rotimi Amaechi / President Buhari Receives David Lyon In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.