Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

True Or False Signs A Shy Guy Likes You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Or False Signs A Shy Guy Likes You. (2550 Views)

Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Or False Signs A Shy Guy Likes You. by Fmartin(m): 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
True or false signs a shy guy
likes you.

1. A shy guy stares and looks
away if he likes you.

TRUE. A shy guy will look in your direction if
he is attracted to you. He will stare at you. As
soon as you look back, he will look away in
embarrassment.

The way a shy guy’s mind
works.
If you catch the shy guy looking in
your direction, simply smile. The
smile will be welcoming and it
might ease their tension.

Shy guy: She is really beautiful, I really like
her…if she was my girlfriend I’d be so happy.

oh crap she’s noticed I’m staring at her, I better look away!
Oh man, now she’s going to think I’m the creepy guy that stares at her. I’ll never date her; she’s out of my league. She’s way too
pretty to be with me.
I’m going to look at her to make sure she’s not looking at me. Ok good, she’s back to doing whatever it is she was doing in the first place. Boy this is embarrassing, I don’t even have the courage to talk to her. What
would I say? She’s really, really beautifu-oh. crap! She looked back again.

Ok no more looking at her…
Shy guy’s put themselves down
unintentionally. If you catch the shy guy
looking in your direction, simply smile.

The smile will be welcoming and it might ease their tension.

2. A shy guy will avoid talking
to you if he likes you
Shy guys have a difficult time
believing that someone likes
them.

TRUE. This is what makes shy guys very confusing. If a shy guy likes you and feels as though you are onto him, he will simply avoid you.

Shy guys have a difficult time
believing that someone likes them, or would like to date them. They think that you are
trying to embarrass them. For this reason, they will play dumb and even avoid you.

3. Shy guys talk to their friends
about you.

FALSE. Most shy guys keep their crushes a secret. His diary or notebook might have some clues about his secret crush, while his
friends will know nothing about it.

4. A shy guy will do any favor
for you. They are too shy to pull the trigger and ask you out.

TRUE. Most shy guys will do just about anything you ask them to, in order to have some sort of interaction with you. Over time,
shy guys will slip under the radar and go directly to the friend zone. They are too shy to pull the trigger and ask you out.

5. A shy guy appears at the
same places as you if he likes
you

TRUE. If you are a waitress or working in retail, you may notice a shy guy always lingering about. This is definitely one of the
signs a shy guy likes you. Say hi and get the conversation going.

6. A shy guy will be lost for
words if he likes you

TRUE. If you do get the conversation going,
you’ll notice that he may be lost for words. You may ask a question, he may give you a
one-word answer. Other times, the shy guy may begin to talk faster than usual.

7. A shy guy may try to touch
you if he likes you

FALSE. This is true for social butterflies and charmers. These individuals are very friendly
and charismatic. They will try and touch you to build comfort. A shy guy, on the other hand, will NOT try to touch you in order to
be less obvious about his feelings.
When do shy guys get
embarrassed?

If a shy guy likes you, he will get
embarrassed if you find out.
Shy guys get embarrassed when their motives are recognized by others. If a shy guy likes you, he will get embarrassed if you
find out. Regardless if the feeling is mutual, a shy guy may feel uneasy about the situation.
Every shy guy wants to talk to the person they have a crush on. Their shyness gets in the way of this. They may even start to avoid
you because they’ll feel embarrassed. You can avoid this mess by being friendly
and saying, hi. Smile, and be welcoming.

They’ll open up and start talking to you once they are feeling comfortable. Things shy guys won’t admit
Shy guys won’t admit they have a crush onyou.

A shy guy may be in love with you, but if you ask them:
“Do you like me?”
They may answer with something
ridiculous, like:
“No not really, you’re like a sister to me”
They’ll say anything to hide their true feelings. If you encounter something like that ridiculous example, fire back with:
“That’s a shame, because I really like you
(smile)”
This will open them right up.
Remember to be friendly, smile and engage
the conversation. Shy guys are a whole
other species; but once they become comfortable, they’ll come out of their shell and show you the wonderful person within.

Add urs. Peace.
Re: True Or False Signs A Shy Guy Likes You. by Generalkorex(m): 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
u said all my qualities
Re: True Or False Signs A Shy Guy Likes You. by Alexander001(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
#fact. am spicing things up a bit bt still learning.
Re: True Or False Signs A Shy Guy Likes You. by jayloms: 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
If you still shy in this 21st century Nigeria then you need some ass whooping. lipsrsealed
Re: True Or False Signs A Shy Guy Likes You. by Fmartin(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
Generalkorex:
u said all my qualities
really?
Re: True Or False Signs A Shy Guy Likes You. by olagbemi118(m): 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
Shy guys won't reply to this post bcoz they are shy. Lols...
Re: True Or False Signs A Shy Guy Likes You. by Generalkorex(m): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fmartin:
really?
yeah dats it o
Re: True Or False Signs A Shy Guy Likes You. by Luckyk(f): 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
if a guy stares at a girl with a frown face does it mean he hate her?
Re: True Or False Signs A Shy Guy Likes You. by H2Ossss(m): 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
jayloms:
If you still shy in this 21st century Nigeria then you need some ass whooping. lipsrsealed

lol.... thats just how we are wired....
Re: True Or False Signs A Shy Guy Likes You. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
Seriouly? I can dispute most of the op's positions on the thread. Using practical examples. I think it has to deal more with personality type and exposure. These are mostly applicable to shy peeps within the 'melancholia' personality group.
Re: True Or False Signs A Shy Guy Likes You. by Fmartin(m): 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Generalkorex:
yeah dats it o
kk
Re: True Or False Signs A Shy Guy Likes You. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Luckyk:
if a guy stares at a girl with a frown face does it mean he hate her?
lols, it depends
Re: True Or False Signs A Shy Guy Likes You. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin u need some research abi?
Re: True Or False Signs A Shy Guy Likes You. by Luckyk(f): 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
Zceesneh:
lols, it depends
hmm..
Re: True Or False Signs A Shy Guy Likes You. by Hybrid01: 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
Gosh! My qualities on a thread. My friends used to push me now they are even tired of trying
Re: True Or False Signs A Shy Guy Likes You. by Fmartin(m): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hybrid01:
Gosh! My qualities on a thread. My friends used to push me now they are even tired of trying
wow!

(1) (Reply)

Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. / Why You Should Never Believe Pics Posted By Ladies / As In? Some Girls Can Keel Mood Eh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.