Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? (16228 Views)

Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by EazyMoh(m): 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
There's a popular sermon (especially in my culture) where man and woman shall have an edge on each other.
For example the man shall be richer while the woman shall be more eye-catching.
What I want to find out is which is more advisable to marry? Someone you like more than she likes you or someone who likes you more than you like her.
Your reasons will be highly appreciated.

6 Likes

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by sulakishop(m): 3:21am On Jul 21, 2018
The one who likes u more is better

FTC, Mr Seun, where is the cheque?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Sarang(f): 3:47am On Jul 21, 2018
I choose the one I like more

Modified: so long they feel the same way. I cannot like someone who don't like me, you know in that way. You know someone gotta love more, no worries if that someone is me

12 Likes

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by bold44: 6:01am On Jul 21, 2018
Someone you like but he/she likes you more! D 2 must 'like' eachother na!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by dingbang(m): 6:40am On Jul 21, 2018
At this point I just don't know.. I think I prefer being single

Meanwhile, first bank customers I got exciting news for y'all.. Please click the link on my signature to know more.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2018
dingbang:
At this point I just don't know.. I think I prefer being single

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by dingbang(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

cheesy
oh gosh.. This girl again.. What is it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2018
dingbang:
oh gosh.. This girl again.. What is it?

grin
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 21, 2018
Stupìd stale kindergarten question

3 Likes

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Kendumazy(m): 8:52am On Jul 21, 2018
Someone who likes you more guarantee automatic fear of losing you hence they will always dance to your tune.

Samsung phones. Check my signature

8 Likes

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by chumakk: 8:52am On Jul 21, 2018
Men like good good and better se*x while women likes money. Any body can live anybody once those basics are there.

3 Likes

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by moscobabs(m): 8:52am On Jul 21, 2018
U only know the person u like more but will never know who likes u more

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by fasho01(m): 8:53am On Jul 21, 2018
The one who likes you nah.. Is that even debatable?

3 Likes

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by mralabs(m): 8:53am On Jul 21, 2018
The most loving is the most vulnerable.
However, on either side you find yourself, love is beautiful after all love happens to us we seldom control when and how we fall in love. Not talking of garbage Nigeria love, that have just one major determinant factor. ..,.......

Talking of love, on a level playing ground. Both parties are OK... But Hunger still dey Africa .. Don't expect this kind of love.
[code][/code]Noteworthy, true love does exist but 1 in a thousand relationships. Given our population of 180 million that's like a 100 n' 80 thousand individuals experiencing true love equating to 90 thousand true love stories. Thus our true love population is 0.1% of the entire population

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by tayo4ng(m): 8:53am On Jul 21, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by iLegendd(m): 8:53am On Jul 21, 2018
Don't like a woman more, else, you'll regret. Make her like you more. We can teach you how to do that with ease.

Read below screenshots.

If you're a man and you haven't read ChatDicted, download the intro here for free. You can finish it in less than 30 minutes.

https://www.wetclef.com/topic330.html
CLICK:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2018
We go gather hand beat this mods las las

5 Likes

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2018
Sarang:
I choose the one I like more
And doesn't like you...

Frustration could kill you.

3 Likes

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 8:53am On Jul 21, 2018
choose the one with tighter kpekus

3 Likes

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by SirHouloo(m): 8:54am On Jul 21, 2018
An octogenarian once advised that the one who loves you more is the best as it gives rest of mind.
If you carry am go mama put, she go appreciate am as KFC but it could be the other way round if she doesn't love you much.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Izabel(f): 8:54am On Jul 21, 2018
If you like yourself go for the one that likes you more

9 Likes

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by 21savages: 8:54am On Jul 21, 2018
The one that lyks u more.

3 Likes

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by krissconnect(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2018
Sissy guys will go for the ones they like more and commit suicide when they're left heartbroken. I go for the girl that likes me more, so even if she leaves me, I can move on quickly without bn affected

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by AgentGoat: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2018
cool

The one that likes me more.

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by ziego(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2018
The one I am confused about how much we love ourselves

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by salbis(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2018
Balanced equation is the best.

3 Likes

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by sacajawea: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2018
Either of them is. Still hard to find
Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by Opinionated: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2018
The one that likes you more.

If you keep chasing the one that you love more as a guy, your story might end up like this guy

1 Like

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by sammirano: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2018
It is advisable for a man to go with the one that likes him more.

Ladies are of easy virtue, but when they are the ones that like you, then you can easily go to bed with your two eyes closed.

2 Likes

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by pocohantas(f): 8:57am On Jul 21, 2018
I think people who bother about this are selfish.
They want minimum risk of heartbreak.
The wanna receive more than they give.
They wanna be able to control the other person.

THEY ARE MANIPULATIVE PEOPLE.

I don't see people and bother if they love me more, I just love them.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? by missjane: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2018
There will be a balance at some point but for now someone u like more. Reason I think men's affection reduces a little with time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Marriage Work Where The Woman Earns More Than Her Husband? / Friends After Turning Down A Marriage Proposal? / Guys After Looking At This Tatoo In Your NEW Girl Friend Iranu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.