Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,620 members, 7,865,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

Nigeria Police Mistakenly Shot His Partner For Leg - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Police Mistakenly Shot His Partner For Leg (630 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) / This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) / Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Mistakenly Shot His Partner For Leg by Donicobone(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
This afternoon, in Nyanya area c close to mopol 21 barrack, where people play 9jabet, it happen that every day area boys always come to harass the workers there so this afternoon I went there to play a game then I saw some area boys slapping one of the workers so the things turn to fight, then the assistant manager call police for help so when they came instead of using tear gas chase people away, one of the police crack his gun, so he mistakenly shot his colleague for leg, though they have rush the police man to pan-raf hospital now and police are searching for the area boys now. And my ticket don enter but nowhere to cash my money. (Na wa for 9ja police o and pls pardon my english becos I wan be the 1st to bring this news to u guys its very funny
Re: Nigeria Police Mistakenly Shot His Partner For Leg by falconey(m): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin

How much you chop? the money wey that thing don chop for my hand don pass money wey all my girlfriends don collect for my hand combine.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Mistakenly Shot His Partner For Leg by Cutehector(m): 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nice one cool
Re: Nigeria Police Mistakenly Shot His Partner For Leg by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nigeria Police Mistakenly Shot His Partner For Leg

Hmmmmm
Re: Nigeria Police Mistakenly Shot His Partner For Leg by funmind(f): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
ok
Re: Nigeria Police Mistakenly Shot His Partner For Leg by yomi007k(m): 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
falconey:
grin

How much you chop? the money wey that thing don chop for my hand don pass money wey all my girlfriends don collect for my hand combine.

Abasi mbok grin
Re: Nigeria Police Mistakenly Shot His Partner For Leg by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
shocked grin grin Eayah!!
Re: Nigeria Police Mistakenly Shot His Partner For Leg by cruzita(f): 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
undecided cash the money for bank na

(1) (Reply)

Help A Frd Nairaland / I Collected Her Facebook Username To Add Her. Now My Facebook Is Not Opening. / That Awkward Moment...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.