Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,091 members, 7,863,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

I Collected Her Facebook Username To Add Her. Now My Facebook Is Not Opening. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Collected Her Facebook Username To Add Her. Now My Facebook Is Not Opening. (629 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment / She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? / My Girlfriend Boss Forcibly Collected Her Phone While Calling Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Collected Her Facebook Username To Add Her. Now My Facebook Is Not Opening. by bigcarrot15: 9:56am On Mar 31, 2016
kosi wahala oooo, my NL famz oo, I collected her Facebook username, due to d fact that she said she doesn't give out her number to strangers. now my operamini and ucweb and Firefox Facebook is not opening, the Facebook app and Facebook messenger is not responding.

is God protecting me from 'Karashika'?
Re: I Collected Her Facebook Username To Add Her. Now My Facebook Is Not Opening. by RexKexMilann: 9:58am On Mar 31, 2016
No bro.The witches in your village are only making sure you don't get married this year. undecided..

1 Like

Re: I Collected Her Facebook Username To Add Her. Now My Facebook Is Not Opening. by Bluezy13(m): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2016
bigcarrot15:
kosi wahala oooo, my NL famz oo, I collected her Facebook username, due to d fact that she said she doesn't give out her number to strangers. now my operamini and ucweb and Firefox Facebook is not opening, the Facebook app and Facebook messenger is not responding.

is God protecting me from 'Karashika'?

Mere coincidence.
Re: I Collected Her Facebook Username To Add Her. Now My Facebook Is Not Opening. by Aviero: 10:05am On Mar 31, 2016
LMAO! Relax!
My Facebook isn't loading, too.
Re: I Collected Her Facebook Username To Add Her. Now My Facebook Is Not Opening. by bigcarrot15: 10:05am On Mar 31, 2016
The app is now responding, but there are 156 people that match the username with high blazing airtel 3g ,images (pictures) are not showing. how do I now know which one is she
Re: I Collected Her Facebook Username To Add Her. Now My Facebook Is Not Opening. by bigcarrot15: 10:10am On Mar 31, 2016
Bluezy13:
Mere coincidence.
I hope so !!!!.
Re: I Collected Her Facebook Username To Add Her. Now My Facebook Is Not Opening. by bigcarrot15: 10:12am On Mar 31, 2016
RexKexMilann:
No bro.The witches in your village are only making sure you don't get married this year. undecided..
I don't even want to get married this year....not even in my agenda.
Re: I Collected Her Facebook Username To Add Her. Now My Facebook Is Not Opening. by adorablepepple(f): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2016
Throw your phone away
Re: I Collected Her Facebook Username To Add Her. Now My Facebook Is Not Opening. by Bluezy13(m): 10:23am On Mar 31, 2016
bigcarrot15:
I hope so !!!!.
Hehehe...don't be scared
Re: I Collected Her Facebook Username To Add Her. Now My Facebook Is Not Opening. by Cholls(m): 10:35am On Mar 31, 2016
my brother this could only mean one thing RUN!
Re: I Collected Her Facebook Username To Add Her. Now My Facebook Is Not Opening. by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:36am On Mar 31, 2016
Seriously OP, you created a thread for this poo? how many mamagee3 do we have on nairaland
Re: I Collected Her Facebook Username To Add Her. Now My Facebook Is Not Opening. by bigcarrot15: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2016
adorablepepple:
Throw your phone away
really cute babe...'A good planner' s good plan...
Re: I Collected Her Facebook Username To Add Her. Now My Facebook Is Not Opening. by bigcarrot15: 11:13am On Mar 31, 2016
Cholls:
my brother this could only mean one thing RUN!
lol.....am considering that o

(1) (Reply)

New Advice To Ladies / omg =wizkid Weds Linda ...check This Out +pics / Beyoncé And Jay'z Found Love And Did Nothing. Check Out Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.