Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso (16011 Views)

Get Up To 1000 Free Hybrid Suckers/grafted Seedlings. T&C Apply / Get This Hybrid Seedlings In Your Farm @ Low Price, Buying Back Guranteed(pics) / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
My major concern this season is meeting the ever increasing demand for plantain. Not only is the production capacity low, most plantain farmers are not producing up to standard. They just procure any plantain sucker variety and start farming. At the moment, I am mandated to supply plantain flour, plantain chip companies with capacity ranging from 10T/day to 30T/day.
This is a huge supply that has kept me thinking,working harder on ways to meet the demand.
When I looked at the capacity of my farm and the farms i have set-up and the ones I am managing, i see the huge gap between the quantity the companies need and what i have, also looking at the fact that not all plantain producing farms have what the market need.

We have thousands of suckers already prepared and about 100,000 suckers at various stages of growth on our farm.To encourage more farmers and intending farmers to venture into plantain farming business,I am given out Free hybrid suckers to farmers that will be cultivating at least 5 acres in ogbomoso.
The plantain farm will be set-up and manage with our Free suckers and then the cost of the suckers will be deducted and 20% after sale management fee after the plantain has been sold.
About 1000 acres of farmland in a good location has been acquired for this purpose

Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2016

Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
Great opportunity to start your own profitable plantain farm this year

Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by funstufz: 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Kindly forward more info about this arrangement to my e-mail because I don't stay in ogbomosho yet I always come across several threads on ogbomosho farming opportunity...yet am of low income presently and not only that, so many scammers on this forum...Have no dealing with you before sha, benefit of doubt...
This year will not pass me by, info me on : heryor@yahoo.com
Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
funstufz:
Kindly forward more info about this arrangement to my e-mail because I don't stay in ogbomosho yet I always come across several threads on ogbomosho farming opportunity...yet am of low income presently and not only that, so many scammers on this forum...Have no dealing with you before sha, benefit of doubt...
This year will not pass me by, info me on : heryor@yahoo.com
the opportunity is only for those that have sited or will be siting their plantain farm in ogbomoso,where i will be able to oversee and manage it.

I shake my head when i heard some people say sth like 'i don't want to deal with this person because i don't know whether he's a scammer' Great opportunity like this are being missed thinking that way.Some of us have been in this business for years and have built tangible reputation that we will not want to soil because of some chicken change.
So grab the opportunity while it last.

1 Like

Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by siryomecs: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
Wia in ogbomoso
M also from ogbomoso
Thanks
Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
siryomecs:
Wia in ogbomoso
M also from ogbomoso
Thanks
Not for people from ogbomoso but for farmers and intending ones whose farmland is located in ogbomoso.

1 Like

Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:03am On Mar 29, 2016
About 1000 acres has been acquired for smooth running of the plantain project.
Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Life time opportunity to kickstart your plantain business.
Take advantage now.first come first served.
Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:17am On Apr 03, 2016
Do plantain.
No opportunity last forever, do it now.....its a privilege to get it started in ogbomoso.
Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Get knowledge on new developments on plantain business.
www.waleagroservicesnigeria.com/blogs.
Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Get updates for new developments happening in the world of sgribusiness and how you can tap into the goldmine in plantain farming
Like my page on www.Facebook.com/lesgupnigeria to know more.
Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
You can produce your own suckers.Join us this Saturday to learn how to produce disease free,high yielding suckers
https://www.nairaland.com/3003413/on-the-farm-practical-agribusiness-coaching-pictures
Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by yotade(m): 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Oga lesgup, so what are the immediate associated costs? You didnt mention anything about cost of land. If free, for how many years will the deal be for?
And lam also wondering whats in it for you, considering that you are not a charity or an NGO.
Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Rexyl(m): 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
plantain chips, how do you intend to get the chips, are you buying matured but unripe plantain and processing it to chips, or you are buying processed chips? And how profitable is the enterprise, I mean the price per tonne and and reliability of the markets? Then plant population.
Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
yotade:
Oga lesgup, so what are the immediate associated costs? You didnt mention anything about cost of land. If free, for how many years will the deal be for?
And lam also wondering whats in it for you, considering that you are not a charity or an NGO.
The land is not free.The cost of the suckers will still be deducted after the final sale of the plantain bunch.
The plantain production capacity are increased which meet the specification standard for the processing factories.
Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Haykings100: 10:10am On Apr 06, 2016
Wat is d cost for d 5acres? Also, clearing nko? Any oda hidden cost? Pls give me details via (watsap) 08025465708. Also I don't stay in Ogbomosho, can I partake?
Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
Rexyl:
plantain chips, how do you intend to get the chips, are you buying matured but unripe plantain and processing it to chips, or you are buying processed chips? And how profitable is the enterprise, I mean the price per tonne and and reliability of the markets? Then plant population.
1000 suckers per acre.very profitable with reliable markets
Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2016
Haykings100:
Wat is d cost for d 5acres? Also, clearing nko? Any oda hidden cost? Pls give me details via (watsap) 08025465708. Also I don't stay in Ogbomosho, can I partake?
Its not necessarily you stay in ogbomoso to partake
Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Agbaletu: 9:03am On Apr 07, 2016
Lesgupnigeria, can you supply to Ilaro or do you know anyone close to Ilaro that can supply plantain suckers for 3 acres?
Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Agbaletu:
Lesgupnigeria, can you supply to Ilaro or do you know anyone close to Ilaro that can supply plantain suckers for 3 acres?
ok.no problem
you can call me on 08164628081 or send me message on whatsapp
Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=595498600613168&substory_index=0&id=165808513582181
Download my free report on making profitable investment in agriculture.
For farmers and intending farmers.
Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
Do more with less. #joinThePlantainRevolution
Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by html14java(f): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
You're really doing a good job sir. Pls, Can i get suckers supplied to Anambra state?
Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2016
html14java:
You're really doing a good job sir. Pls, Can i get suckers supplied to Anambra state?
Thanks.Yes,You can contact me.
Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:33am On Apr 17, 2016
Happy Sunday people.
Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
Plantain business is the most profitable.do it.
Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
For those that are yet to take advantage of this opportunity,do so now; for those that have keyed in into this opportunity,i am pleased to inform you that work have already started on the site and suckers are ready,for those that are still doubting,this opportunity will not be for life,
go for it now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor / How To Grow Tomatoes For Business? All You Need To Know! / Nigerian Agriculture Sector Won't Develop If We Continue This Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.