Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Buhari Encourages Sale Of Pvcs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Encourages Sale Of Pvcs (1026 Views)

220,000 PVCs Still Lying Waste In Anambra - REC / 657,000 Pvcs Abandoned In Oyo State / APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Encourages Sale Of Pvcs by ped007(m): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders pls help me to analyze this statement from Mr. President:

I want all Nigerians to believe and hold their PVC as personal entitlement as Nigerians and use it the way the like, and vote for whoever they like at which ever election. If they voluntarily sold it, it is part of their right and so, let them sell it and remain at home and not participate in any election.

Is he implying that I'm FREE to sell my PVC to the highest bidder?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Encourages Sale Of Pvcs by Sunnymatey(m): 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Wat diff does it make? People have been selling right from time imemorial. Those that understood him got the picture of wat he meant.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Encourages Sale Of Pvcs by chriskosherbal(m): 1:28am On Mar 26, 2016
PVC is your personal entitlement.
Re: Buhari Encourages Sale Of Pvcs by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 26, 2016
Why? Why

Nigeria is not having any bright future with the type of youths we are having..

please op, how did Buhari encourage sales of PVC??

can't you read and understand? ??

If I cause you now, uncle mynd44 will ban me for 2 good weeks...

I weep for Nigeria's future if our leaders don't start giving treatment to these mad man in Gucci and Versace designers
Re: Buhari Encourages Sale Of Pvcs by Pidggin(f): 2:13am On Mar 26, 2016
Buhari is well known for my thinking before he talks. This is why he makes so many irrational mistakes.
Re: Buhari Encourages Sale Of Pvcs by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:21am On Mar 26, 2016
Pidggin:
Buhari is well known for my thinking before he talks. This is why he makes so many irrational mistakes.
If you were REALLY smart, u would have demanded for a source..but alas, here in naija anything goes!!! An act of deliberate gullibility, u just displayed here..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Encourages Sale Of Pvcs by dulaman: 7:23am On Mar 26, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
If you were REALLY smart, u would have demanded for a source..but alas, here in naija anything goes!!! An act of deliberate gullibility, u just displayed here..
he actually said that. but hey its nothing new, it has been happening and will continue to happen. what he is saying dont sell your PVC for rice,oil,yam or 1000 and come cause wahala at poling booth.remain for your house since you dont know your right.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Encourages Sale Of Pvcs by ziccoit: 7:33am On Mar 26, 2016
Ok. Op, have you sold yours? Go and do if you haven't.
Re: Buhari Encourages Sale Of Pvcs by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 7:43am On Mar 26, 2016
LouisVanGaal:

Op, please the dullard did not make any mistakes this time so cut him some snack.. .

Mr man up there, for you info NL is not ur sitting room that you must tell people how to position themselves..

The Op has rights to post what ever rubbish he chose (source or not) as long as he has not distorted the rules..

This source issue is ur own personal magic and doesn't apply here.. OK?
Re: Buhari Encourages Sale Of Pvcs by SleekMallam: 7:46am On Mar 26, 2016
APC brought so many bulk pvcs during the last presidential elections so no surprises cos Buhari benefited from the racket.
Re: Buhari Encourages Sale Of Pvcs by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

Op, please the dullard did not make any mistakes this time so cut him some snack.. .

Mr man up there, for you info NL is not ur sitting room that you must tell people how to position themselves..

The Op has rights to post what ever rubbish he chose (source or not) as long as he has not distorted the rules..

This source issue is ur own personal magic and doesn't apply here.. OK?
No 1der de said u look like Obama, but reason like obanikoro...Lolzz

Re: Buhari Encourages Sale Of Pvcs by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 26, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
if you are knowledgeable enough or you had a better moniker you would have seen where buhar made that comment during APC NEC meeting
Re: Buhari Encourages Sale Of Pvcs by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:56am On Mar 26, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
if you are knowledgeable enough or you had a better moniker you would have seen where buhar made that comment during APC NEC meeting
terrorist or mr/mrs knowledgeable pls help me with the link..that's how we learn...soo many rumours are flying around dis days..
Re: Buhari Encourages Sale Of Pvcs by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 9:29am On Mar 26, 2016
[s]
LouisVanGaal:
No 1der de said u look like Obama, but reason like obanikoro...Lolzz
[/s]

STALE... next..
Re: Buhari Encourages Sale Of Pvcs by ped007(m): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Buhari Encourages Sale Of Pvcs by ped007(m): 10:46am On Mar 26, 2016
Pls stop the insults and analyze the statement.
Re: Buhari Encourages Sale Of Pvcs by ped007(m): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
pls lets use this as a guide aswell. Part V111 of the Electoral Act, 2010 (as amended) lists various types of electoral offences and prescribes punishment for them.Section 23, for instance, prohibits the buying or selling of voter cards; such offences attract a fine not exceeding N500,000 or imprisonment not exceeding two years or both on conviction.Under Section 81, a political party or association, which contravenes the provisions of Section 227 of the Constitution (prohibiting retention, organisation, training or equipping quasi-military organisations) commits an offence and is liable, on conviction, toa fine of N500,000 and N700,000 for any subsequent offence; and N50,000 for every day that the offence continues.
Re: Buhari Encourages Sale Of Pvcs by ped007(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
Abi Nairalanders no sabi analyze again?
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Former Lagos Deputy Governor Rafiu Jafojo Dies At 80 / Breaking News: Many Feared Killed As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities / It's Obvious Buhari Has Been Living On Tunde Idiagbon Glories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.