Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. (2277 Views)

"A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / 3 Clear SIGNS You Are Not The Only Person She’s Sleeping With / Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by ogunronbi18(m): 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
I found out in some days ago that she used to drink any alcoholic substances including dry gin, a girl for that mater.
i have tried my very best to change her but she didn't change...she as addicted to it, she even intoxicated yesterday and she bed-wet, a lots of many thing she did which is unhearable....it look weird, mistirious am confused.
i love her so much and i don't wan't to lose her......pls advice me d way you can advice ur brothers.
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by abimbawealth(f): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
Awwww
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by achinaboy(m): 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
report her to her family,support her towards recovery but remember one thing, if you wants to marry her, bear in mind that she may not change, an alcoholic is always one, every single sad experience will always push her to drinking with full of excuses,
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by Zeiya(f): 11:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
Do you drink too?
she is addicted to alcoho!!!
She needs a professional help as you may not be able to handle alcohol addiction.
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
What ever yhu do....

Don't over do it...take it slow..
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
Very mistirious indeed

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by Luckyk(f): 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
the two commentators abve me ve said it all.
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by Daniel2289(m): 12:20am On Mar 26, 2016
This is what u will do. Treaten her dat u wil end d relationship is she didn't stop those nonsense. Her response wil tell u wat to do.
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by ivyT(f): 1:04am On Mar 26, 2016
Zeiya:
Do you drink too?
she is addicted to alcoho!!!
She needs a professional help as you may not be able to handle alcohol addiction.
You are right..he might not be able to handle it.
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by ivyT(f): 1:05am On Mar 26, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Very mistirious indeed
kai..lolz

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by mikolo80: 3:22am On Mar 26, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Very mistirious indeed
no be him papa language
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by M2dX(m): 6:59am On Mar 26, 2016
lock her in one room, feed her there she will change
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 26, 2016
mikolo80:
no be him papa language
I no talk anytin. I agreed with the guy; it's very mistirious.
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by Bluezy13(m): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2016
Not again!!!
Always please advice me
Let me just spill it out.
Advice is a noun, while Advise is a verb.

Example As an adviser, I'll advise you to heed to my piece of advice for the sake of English language.

Please, I might not know as much as you do, but I think it's necessary

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by xtervaganza(m): 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
You love an alcoholic?

Wetin man pikin no go see here angry
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by Sunkyphil(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
agbalagba ntole angry
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by ogunronbi18(m): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrsPhyno:

hummm i understand wat u mean but anyway i just wish to write it like dat.....if i made a mistake abt my spelin my phone wil giv me correct spellin but i just wish to writ am like dat.......u can use ur glasses to help me find anoda mis-spellin...Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by AdaAsika(f): 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
take her for deliverance if u truely love her
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by ogunronbi18(m): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
mikolo80:
no be him papa language
so na ur papa language?....idiot
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by mikolo80: 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrsPhyno:

I hia you. true true you no talk anything
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by mikolo80: 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
ogunronbi18:
so na ur papa language?....idiot
you pass waec so abi na neco. and your fada no gi you home training ba. you dis born bastard beast with no name
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by ogunronbi18(m): 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Very mistirious indeed
lol funny you.....but i guess u can say somtin reasonable dan to be finding someone mistakes.......stil expectin more frm you.....u can use ur glasses if u hav eye problem.
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by ogunronbi18(m): 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
M2dX:
lock her in one room, feed her there she will change
bro na kidnap be dat....i neva marry her nah, dat ur advise gud but i no go follow am.
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by ogunronbi18(m): 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
mikolo80:
you pass waec so abi na neco. and your fada no gi you home training ba. you dis born bastard beast with no name
lol so it can pain you...bro u lack of embodiment in all ramifications......wit my psychology, i can guess dat u are a very big barbaric.....i dnt want to knw hw old or famous u are, i will dismantle you
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
ogunronbi18:
lol funny you.....but i guess u can say somtin reasonable dan to be finding someone mistakes.......stil expectin more frm you.....u can use ur glasses if u hav eye problem.
I only quoted you sah....
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by mikolo80: 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
ogunronbi18:
lol so it can pain you...bro u lack of embodiment in all ramifications......wit my psychology, i can guess dat u are a very big barbaric.....i dnt want to knw hw old or famous u are, i will dismantle you
Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha no wonder. a se were o mo oyinbo so
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bluezy13:
Not again!!!
Always please advice me

Example As an adviser, I'll advise you to heed to my piece of advice for the sake of English language.

Thanks for Preparing the op for Waec.. sad
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by ogunronbi18(m): 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
mikolo80:
Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha no wonder. a se were o mo oyinbo so
lol...u shuld be a role model not agba iya,....next time try to correct som1 mistakes, u av to stay away frm inferior character......klimagmanisinhli
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by ogunronbi18(m): 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bluezy13:
Not again!!!
Always please advice me

thanks you bro....realy appreciate you.....you different frm dat dude
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by mikolo80: 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
ogunronbi18:
lol...u shuld be a role model not agba iya,....next time try to correct som1 mistakes, u av to stay away frm inferior character......klimagmanisinhli
why I emphasise it's not our language. I was correcting her for laughing at him but you just come porknose for Wetin your brain no understand
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by ogunronbi18(m): 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
mikolo80:
why I emphasise it's not our language. I was correcting her for laughing at him but you just come porknose for Wetin your brain no understand
ok u try, i guess nigeria no spoil ur bet?
Re: The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. by jimmyolasun: 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
Your frustration and anger is really showing in your "oyinbo" .... Ummmh.... Lemme consult my inner mind first before saying anything.
*modified*
Talk to her about it and if she refuse to change..... I swear I don't even know what to say... Inner mind self dey confused...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sleep Expert Reveals The Best Time To Have Sex! / Is This Photo Real Or Photoshop / How Do I Politely Turn Down A Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.