Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World Releases New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World Releases New Photo (6734 Views)

Jide Kosoko Dressed As A Woman With Makeup (Photo) / New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 / Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World Releases New Photo by dan9ice(m): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
Calabar juju.. My skin fresh pass her own, if you think am lying let ask my father (jesus) he said I'm a wonderful creature and royal priesthood, peculiar....
Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World Releases New Photo by Qualer: 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ada9103:
Expensive ke. My own no de expensive but it glows. Mtcheeeew

i see am for ya pikcho!! grin it is rilly glowing o! shining like stainless spoon grin
Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World Releases New Photo by gulfer: 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
With the explosive body, BH will certainly have use for her..... : angry angry
Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World Releases New Photo by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
He should ask for refunds.

Especially for the face surgeries.

And yea, the person in that picture was born a man but went under the knife/various knives to turn himself to a female.

1 Like

Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World Releases New Photo by Ada9103(f): 10:19am On Mar 27, 2016
Qualer:

i see am for ya pikcho!! grin it is rilly glowing o! shining like stainless spoon grin

Lwkmd

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- / Akeelah Amin Donates Educational Materials To IDPs School In FCT (Photos) / Is Wema Sepetu Dating Ghanian Actor Van Vicker After Breaking Up With Diamond?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.