Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) (23521 Views)

See PDP Members Who Are Too Sick To Face Corruption Trial / Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory / Saraki Dozes Off In The Dock As Corruption Trial Takes Its Toll (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by HAH: 8:16am On Mar 26, 2016
Kwara people are finally cutting off from the bondage called saraki

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by BizBayo: 8:16am On Mar 26, 2016
So far democracy is for the people, then allow the will of the people to prevail. Mr Saraki, prove yourself right or wrong. Don't shield away.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by omolola15(m): 8:21am On Mar 26, 2016
McCarlito:
And the hegoat refuses to honourably take a bow and resign (as no one ever does that in the Nigerian government)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3525852_1265448311671899599658282276652785952800521n_jpeg0f8813681a64b0c3d146394c0a3ce543

In another country he'd have resigned the moment he was accused. But in Nigeria? No way!!!

1 Like

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by bayulll011(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:
The message on that first banner is quite instructive and I've seen a couple of posters here say the same.

Indeed, the case stands as one of the litmus test of the admins's war on corruption. Saraki is a VERY wealthy man and could possibly buy any judge he likes. It would take a steadfast legal team to see this case to a logical conclusion.

Test for admin War,Rubbish,can't you the FG body language and the judiciary body language,as someone says,Nigeria politicians are bigger than the law,the law is meant for common man,if a judge can be compromised in nigeria what do expect again,just leave buhari out of this,if buhari was still a military president,saraki will be in jail now

1 Like

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by omolola15(m): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2016
SlimOpsy:
This saraki case is getting out of hand! I'm sure this case is going to end like Stella Oduah, dimeji Bankole and co! Nigerian Politician are powerful than the Law.

Too many cases in the past ended like that.

Many governors like Gbenga Daniel. Alao akala and co. Their cases were never concluded. And we didn't know the outcome.
Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by greatiyk4u(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2016
anonimi:

You better respond to the exposed HYPOCRISY of your messiah and saviour instead of using scare tactics on me that won't work. Rather it inspires me to even expose the DullardPoo for the FRAUDULENT package that he is.
Have you ever made sense here just once in your LIE-filled propaganda comments

Are you celebrating corruption?if. You are grieved can't you sue him to court?......your HERO was in the helms of affair for 5years and had all the opportunity to right all the wrongs in the country as an educated, PhD non Dull*rd but instead he encouraged and strenghten corruption the more.

Do you know u are indirectly wishing your country bad?

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 26, 2016
Before now unimaginable that people in Kwara will take up the placard in protest against a Saraki!

1 Like

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by hajhud: 8:33am On Mar 26, 2016
anonimi:

You better respond to the exposed HYPOCRISY of your messiah and saviour instead of using scare tactics on me that won't work. Rather it inspires me to even expose the DullardPoo for the FRAUDULENT package that he is.

ok n does that makes him not to b d President.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by Sanchez01: 8:33am On Mar 26, 2016
Anonimi, for the love and sake of posterity, please fight for the common good of well meaning Nigerians. Does it not strike you to know that these people who hire and pay you do so with crumbs from their table while they live the life with their family? How many of their children have you seen out here defending their fathers? Take it or leave it, Saraki caused a lot of damage and has chosen to hire the people he impoverished as his goons. Have some conscience please. You are out here supporting corruption when those who are affected directly are not even saying a thing. Saraki claimed he would let the law run its course, let it run and not use hired goons to solicit pity from angry Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by vislabraye(m): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2016
anonimi:

Just like the case of the Jagbajantis of Bourdillon that the court now admits was a MISTAKE to discharge it. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/530451_tinubu_jpgf761de4cf3f5f937f0386517bfb64644

How I wish same was done against Tinubu. But some people will always be zombies. Saraki, face the blues.

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by Greenback: 8:36am On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:
Now we are talking!!

These are real Kwarans who took direct hit from the criminal's malfeasance and not his adopted Israeli parents and siblings who take to the street in support of anyone whom they hear is facing trial over corruption, effectively turning themselves into stuff of National ridicule.

Good one folks.

but he was ur hero when he was among the popular rebellous PDP7..and now that hes teamed up with ekweremadu/pdp,
after going the way of tambo'ole,ur hero as well,u grumpuses are running into fits..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by Saintp(m): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:
Are you sure that dude isn't Musiwa?? Every time I see his comments, I just keep scratching my head trying to make sense of them. Always totally off topic with pictures- just like Musiwa.

Patriotic Nigerians know that there is no difference between an Omenka and an Anomini. They are both Hypocrites that will only take positions that suits them and look the other way when it doesn't. the only difference is that one is a Zombie and the other is a Wailer. if by 2019 power changes hand, then the wailer will turn to a zombie while the zombie will become wailer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2016
Saraki must face justice

1 Like

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by Deen77: 8:45am On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:
The message on that first banner is quite instructive and I've seen a couple of posters here say the same.

Indeed, the case stands as one of the litmus test of the admins's war on corruption. Saraki is a VERY wealthy man and could possibly buy any judge he likes. It would take a steadfast legal team to see this case to a logical conclusion.

Waiting if actually Buhari is for nobody and is for everybody, that he promise Nigeria on d swearing day.
Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by Greenback: 8:47am On Mar 26, 2016
lotsa disgusting hypocrites on here..when saraki was part of da rebellous pdp7,he was their hero! Now that he "tambowalled" them and got ekweremadu,they are mouthfoaming.

Btw
#2gbosa4elrufai
Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by Ehiscotch(m): 8:49am On Mar 26, 2016
I laugh when I read a sect. on nairaland chanting "Buhari is a dullard" or saying "he forged his certificate". When most of the very idiots did the same in their WAEC\WASSCE or other examinations in higher institutions.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by babadem2much(m): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2016
i
omenka:
Now we are talking!!

These are real Kwarans who took direct hit from the criminal's malfeasance and not his adopted Israeli parents and siblings who take to the street in support of anyone whom they hear is facing trial over corruption, effectively turning themselves into stuff of National ridicule.

Good one folks.

Omenka keep nailing it straight.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by babadem2much(m): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2016
Ehiscotch:
I laugh when I read a sect. on nairaland chanting "Buhari is a dullard" or saying "he forged his certificate". When most of the very idiots did the same in their WAEC\WASSCE or other examinations in higher institutions.

grin someone writes the exams for them via special center but they will come out here and start claiming what they are not grin

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by Deen77: 8:55am On Mar 26, 2016
anonimi:

Why not forget this Jonathan election, is over let move Nigeria forward. You can't do away with corruption, but we can reduce it. You are not a saint likewise Buhari but we must move on.

How do you expect Buhari to know if Abacha is corrupt?, just like u are saying Jonathan is not corrupt? the excess oil money was manage by PTF and am not too small not to see d benefit of PTF.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by omenka(m): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2016
Greenback:

but he was ur hero when he was among the popular rebellous PDP7..and now that hes teamed up with ekweremadu/pdp,
after going the way of tambo'ole,ur hero as well,u grumpuses are running into fits..
Hmm.. Great comment!! cheesy
Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by elopee3000(m): 9:00am On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:
Now we are talking!!

Good one folks.
u sound like ur from Agatu if ur from there go defend ur people
Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by omenka(m): 9:05am On Mar 26, 2016
Isn't it funny how everyone from Benue has turned to an Agatu indigene??

You talk about a crook facing trial, they get upset and start mentioning Agatu. cheesy

Awon Israeli Voltrons, defenders of the Criminals. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by elopee3000(m): 9:05am On Mar 26, 2016
PassingShot:

Try to make sense even if it's once in your lifetime. Abeg Biko.
is that all u can say about buhari and abachas money? ****
Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by Madeb: 9:06am On Mar 26, 2016
The Voice

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by PrinceGallant: 9:09am On Mar 26, 2016
@OP, you cannot protest in support, rather you protest against what you find distasteful.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by ApcSucks: 9:09am On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:
Isn't it funny how everyone from Benue has turned to an Agatu indigene??

You talk about a crook facing trial, they get upset and start mentioning Agatu. cheesy

Awon Israeli Voltrons, defenders of the Criminals. gringrin

Stale chant try mek commonse
Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by elopee3000(m): 9:12am On Mar 26, 2016
hajhud:
ok n does that makes him not to b d President.
his the president of almajiris not for us 5%
Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by CltrAltDel: 9:13am On Mar 26, 2016
[quote author3=midolian post=44116708]been observing the guy for a while now..its like he has vowed never to.[/quote]

Anonimi Aka ANUS-nimi belongs to the art section, what he is looking for in politics section beats my imagination.
He knows nada about politics, he cant express his opinion/thoughts in words without flooding his post with posters/ pictures.

I call him the unstable one and I don't take the unstable one serious at all.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by IYANGBALI: 9:15am On Mar 26, 2016
Salaki your own don finish be dat

1 Like

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by ransomed: 9:15am On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:

::-- Did you type "VERY WEALTHY" or it was a typo error? You can rephrase you comment to read: he can buy judges from his loot.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by Tinyemeka(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:
Now we are talking!!

Good one folks.

You'd never pass up the chance. Would you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Suspends Suleiman Adamu (Yola) For Criticizing Buhari In Leaked Audio / Jigawa 2023: Mustapha Lamido Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate / PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.