Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) (23527 Views)

See PDP Members Who Are Too Sick To Face Corruption Trial / Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory / Saraki Dozes Off In The Dock As Corruption Trial Takes Its Toll (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by Nigeriasam: 9:22am On Mar 26, 2016
northvietnam:
Even judas that betrayed jesus yesterday will shock at the Level of Hypocrisy in APC.

This bukola that was a saint, nominated in his constituency under this same APC.

Just that he acted like jacob in snatching the senate presidency away from the zombi LORD from lagos.

APC fear God Oooooo......
IPOB with hate, hatred & bitterness.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by DeadWrong: 9:41am On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:
Now we are talking!!

These are real Kwarans who took direct hit from the criminal's malfeasance and not his adopted Israeli parents and siblings who take to the street in support of anyone whom they hear is facing trial over corruption, effectively turning themselves into stuff of National ridicule.

Good one folks.
IPod Youths! LMAO!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by Ehiscotch(m): 9:49am On Mar 26, 2016
babadem2much:

grin someone writes the exams for them via special center but they will come out here and start claiming what they are not grin
When they quote Patience Ebele Jonathan that Buhari is brain dead, LOL. Clearly a case of "under" of pot calling kettle black. grin grin grin grin .

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by Ehiscotch(m): 9:54am On Mar 26, 2016
Nigeriasam:
Don't mind them; they believe every story that maligns the government.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by ihatesycophant(m): 10:02am On Mar 26, 2016
SaharaReporters will continue selling dummy to some people. No single person protested in Ilorin, only few people not number up to 30 congregated along deserted flower garden around 12noon, I drove passed them and I even told those I was carrying that before will know it they will say they're protesting. Do they do protest in the hiding? If they are bold enough, they should go to Post Office or Station and stage their protest if they would not be mobbed. Whoever know Ilorin very well, they congregated before the Bridge, just in front of the car wash, they did not even reach Omoo cobbler. This is a man that collected agricultural loan from Jonathan to give to people of Kwara but still pocketing and PDP refused doing anything about it, after thousand of Kwarans have struggled to take the forms. There's no doubt that many people in Kwara are happy of his prosecution but no one dare protest, such will not live to tell the story. b
midolian:
Bro, I hope you read and understood before typing. These protesters are in support of the trial.
Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by omenka(m): 10:03am On Mar 26, 2016
Tinyemeka:

You'd never pass up the chance. Would you?
You feel slighted?? Can't see where I mentioned anyone's name, except of course you are an Israeli.
Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by tomakint: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2016
McCarlito:
And the hegoat refuses to honourably take a bow and resign (as no one ever does that in the Nigerian government)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3525852_1265448311671899599658282276652785952800521n_jpeg0f8813681a64b0c3d146394c0a3ce543
Don't worry that same Native He goat will soon be dealt with, he knew his game is up the more reason he is running from pillar to post.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by rusher14: 10:13am On Mar 26, 2016
MetaHuman:
This anonimi dude is one big troll.

He never contributes any meaningful thing on this forum. At least you will get more likes for saying bubu is a dullard than just flooding every thread with meaningless pictures if that is what you want. Are you in anyway related to musiwa?

Anyhoo, I have not seen any kwaran that like this bukola saraki. People that went through the pain of saraki.
Waiting for the children of lost tribe of Jews to counter this protest as usual with their support for anything corruption.

Na dat crayon wey e dey use dey always amuse me.
Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by justmenoni: 10:14am On Mar 26, 2016
Did anyone here notice ngeneukwenu in the first picture., [b]he[/b]she's standing on the left putting on blue black veil grin cheesy grin tongue
Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by omenka(m): 10:15am On Mar 26, 2016
ihatesycophant:
SaharaReporters will continue selling dummy to some people. No single person protested in Ilorin.

Only few people not number up to 30 congregated along deserted flower garden around 12noon... I drove passed them and I even told those I was carrying that before will know it they will say they're protesting. Do they do protest in the hiding? If they are bold enough, they should go to Post Office or Station and stage their protest if they would not be mobbed.

Whoever know Ilorin very well...
Na wa oo!! Which kain double speaking be dis?? Rotflmao... cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by ihatesycophant(m): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:
What is double-speak in this? Do they protest in the hidden? This is not family matter that you will do under the roof. The protest of this magnitude should be done under the full glare of the masses and not in G.R.A's deserted street. Call anyone you know in Ilorin, if they hear or see any protest done on Thursday. I was privileged to see them on that street because I took some people to Lanjorin street on my way to Sabo -Oke, when I got to office, I was the one telling people about their gathering. The leader of the group was even reading from sheet of paper in his hand when the reporter asked him question. I'll reiterate again, many Kwarans are happy about his prosecution but no single soul dare protest in Kwara, the emirate guys will mob them.
Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by AreaFada2: 10:43am On Mar 26, 2016
omolola15:

In another country he'd have resigned the moment he was accused. But in Nigeria? No way!!!

Which serious country would have coup plotters, those accused of drugs offence abroad previously, governors with questionable records in office and other criminals as its leader? Let's start from there. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by luckyehis: 10:45am On Mar 26, 2016
I hope this is not another rented crowd! Nigeria will surely rise again, this is our earnest prayers.
Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by northvietnam(m): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2016
Nigeriasam:

Fi IPOB jade ti yi ati ki o gbọ si otitọ. APC ti wa ni nlọ fun ìparun nipa bàa Saraki pẹlu CCT
Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by omenka(m): 10:56am On Mar 26, 2016
ihatesycophant:
What is double-speak in this? Do they protest in the hidden? This is not family matter that you will do under the roof. The protest of this magnitude should be done under the full glare of the masses and not in G.R.A's deserted street. Call anyone you know in Ilorin, if they hear or see any protest done on Thursday. I was privileged to see them on that street because I took some people to Lanjorin street on my way to Sabo -Oke, when I got to office, I was the one telling people about their gathering. The leader of the group was even reading from sheet of paper in his hand when the reporter asked him question. I'll reiterate again, many Kwarans are happy about his prosecution but no single soul dare protest in Kwara, the emirate guys will mob them.
You said and I quote "No Single Soul Protested in Ilorin", then you still said you "were privileged to come across the protesters".

Is there something I'm not getting?? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by Babacele: 10:57am On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:
no single person ....just a few kikikikiki...d guy is grammatically corrupt.
Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by Faru1(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2016
Aminat508:
I can see midolian tongue with white shirt cheesy

....for seeing someone it means u are also there..... lol
Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by lordmans(m): 11:03am On Mar 26, 2016
It is funny though that when dey talk abt saraki n d stolen wealth of kwara state some ppl are quick to come to his defence. They even liken him to Tinubu.

Its pure madness n irrationality. What is d business of d kwara man with goes on in Lagos? Kwara is a civil service state will no income-generating source apart from federal allocation. The ppl of kwara are considered d backwater of d yoruba race. They are d only yoruba speaking state among d educationally less developed state. Very poor infrastures. Some towns generated dere own power thru community efforts. D kwaran are scattered like gypsies all over yorubaland n hausaland. They live in shanties n slums like pelewura, ijora badia, amukoko, ajegunle, okokomaiko, ajangbadi, orile-iganmu etc.

Kwarans are known to be very industrious n hardworking. A great number of dem engaged in menial jobs in d city of lagos. They have been driven out of dere homeland by years of misrule of d Sarakis. Unlike lagosians wen dey live dere communities dey to go london, d US n others. I am a Lagosian from d Island n our people are very competitive in our own ways.

Yeah Tinubu may have stolen bt he invested here in lagos, i heard he owns TVC tv n radio stations, shoprite n many others. They employ residents here. The megacity project is dere to mention but a few. We have a saying among indigenous lagosians 'owo eko, eko lo ngbe'. Whatever u see in lagos remains in lagos. For instance, the land u purchased n developed cant be taken to ur village afteral. My lagos brothers understand what i mean. Jagaban is d lion of bourdillon cos omo ibile still want him to roar n enjoy hs patronage. D Eleko(omo erin jogun ola), idejos, abagbon, akarigberes, eletu edibo n other meaningful classes of rulers are contented.

But the man saraki stole from kwara n stashed d money in foreign accounts, also purchased buildings in lagos n abuja. What happened to ilorin his hometown? Even learnt shoprite is nw in ilorin. He destroyed d state-owned bank trade bank. Workers are not paid salaries cos he is still d chief accountant. Lagosians get dere salaries as at wen due.

Fellow nairalanders kwarans need dere stolen loot to build dere state. Maybe some of dem will return if d condition improves. Saraki should go n answer abt d stolen money since d questions have come up.

That he helped won d election is immaterial. If he could betray his pdp and den betrayed his new found apc again shows him to be a dishonourable man nt to be trusted. Ilorin me-sujamba dey say, an ilorin person could be very treacherous. Saraki had demonstrated dat in full course. But that is one thing, hs trial is another. He shouldnt be running from pillar to post to avoid trial if he is not guilty. Before u defend d man go to d land kwara n see for yourself.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by Babacele: 11:09am On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:
Isn't it funny how everyone from Benue has turned to an Agatu indigene??

You talk about a crook facing trial, they get upset and start mentioning Agatu. cheesy

Awon Israeli Voltrons, defenders of the Criminals. gringrin
omenka omenkus if u look carefully u ll see some these hypocrites assuming Fulani looks n attack villages so that it can b pinned on Fulanis. we saw it in Jos n Taraba. many of their ' blodas' are mercenaries caught killing innocent women n children in Plateau . don't believe me but investigate this. ask Berom guys .
Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 26, 2016
Clakyvip:
Naija ll not change... We r just shouting change... The only change we gonna get is from the Agberos. We all want change but we not changing. It won't happen over night. We all need to work together, support the administration, let's stop partisan politics, lets chase corruption away. Let all these politicians face the wrath of the law...
This is the kind of move we want...let's support our government. God bless Naija.
Hope you read the passage well,these people are in support of the trial not against it.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by mu2sa2: 11:42am On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:
You said and I quote "No Single Soul Protested in Ilorin", then you still said you "were privileged to come across the protesters".

You even have time to be replying. The guy is obviously confused.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by DemolaUnbias(m): 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
At last Kwarans are coming against there Modern slave master.
Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by DemolaUnbias(m): 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
At last Kwarans are coming against their Modern Slave Master.
Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by wadetaw202: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
PassingShot:

Try to make sense even if it's once in your lifetime. Abeg Biko.

Are you saying what he posted are not true?
Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by defash8: 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sponsored people not even crowd
Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by demoBaba: 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Well am not supprice,
Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by sayatyadebayor(m): 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
BUKOLA HMMMM
Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by ihatesycophant(m): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
omenka:

"What is double-speak in this? Do they protest in the hidden? This is not family matter that you will do under the roof. The protest of this magnitude should be done under the full glare of the masses and not in G.R.A's deserted street. Call anyone you know in Ilorin, if they hear or see any protest done on Thursday. I was privileged to see them on that street because I took some people to Lanjorin street on my way to Sabo -Oke, when I got to office, I was the one telling people about their gathering. The leader of the group was even reading from sheet of paper in his hand when the reporter asked him question. I'll reiterate again, many Kwarans are happy about his prosecution but no single soul dare protest in Kwara, the emirate guys will mob them"
"SaharaReporters will continue selling dummy to some people. No single person protested in Ilorin, only few people not number up to 30 congregated along deserted flower garden around 12noon, I drove passed them and I even told those I was carrying that before will know it they will say they're protesting. Do they do protest in the hiding? If they are bold enough, they should go to Post Office or Station and stage their protest if they would not be mobbed. Whoever know Ilorin very well, they congregated before the Bridge, just in front of the car wash, they did not even reach Omoo cobbler. This is a man that collected agricultural loan from Jonathan to give to people of Kwara but still pocketing and PDP refused doing anything about it, after thousand of Kwarans have struggled to take the forms. There's no doubt that many people in Kwara are happy of his prosecution but no one dare protest, such will not live to tell the story. b"

Mr. Man, here are my two comments. I hope you're not having comprehension problem, where did I mentioned that ""were privileged to come across the protesters"?
Of all I said this is what look like your quote, "I was privileged to see them on that street because I took some people to Lanjorin street on my way to Sabo -Oke, when I got to office, I was the one telling people about their gathering".
Please cool down your steam, anything can happen to Saraki, he's not my family member, I'm not even from Kwara state.
Re: Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) by SlimOpsy(m): 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
omolola15:

Too many cases in the past ended like that.

Many governors like Gbenga Daniel. Alao akala and co. Their cases were never concluded. And we didn't know the outcome.
All we do hear later his total silence! It was the Bankole's case that baffles me most! It ended like a fire without air

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebikabowei Victor "Boyloaf" Child's Dedication In Pictures / APC Dissolves State Executive Committee Of The Kwara State Chapter / Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.