Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply (56611 Views)

JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future / Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
The gurl is plain silly.. Why take it personal on the man.. This is his private life please.. Women always think through their anus..I don't know why
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by compoundC: 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
[size=38pt]Picture will tell you Jonathan was a disaster.

Jonathan piss off 80% of Nigeria society off.

Jonathan was only like in 9 state of the east. Because his policy were bias, ethnically motivated, which were tend toward ethnic division, rather nation unity

[/size]

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by holuphisayor(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
Knockout
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by mavinc4u(f): 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:
Where is the "epic"?? That some hoe took a swipe at him over his marriage failure?? Dahell!!

Jonathan was a disaster, and his marriage is even worse, having been led by the nose by his dumpy and uncouth wife.

My dear, do the needful and stop wasting a space.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by lordsharks(m): 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
Waec candidates. Help is here
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by Babyphinas(f): 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lol
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by mavinc4u(f): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
compoundC:

Jonathan was only like in 9 state of the east. Because his policy were bias, ethnically motivated, which were tend toward ethnic division, rather nation unity

[/size]

like seriously, are you still campaigning? GEJ will definitely live long because of the way people are still calling his name even several months of leaving the office. i really envy him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by mavinc4u(f): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
double post
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by debsdan92(m): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
The young lady to some extent is correct,the bedrock of every society is family,n the truth is,if you as a man don't have control over your family or relationship,then am sorry,cos if u can't be successful in something not so complex as a family,how much more a group of people,lets leave sentiments aside,charity they say begins @home,whether we like it or not,family plays a very important role in government,so if u can't get it right @family level,how u ever going to get it right wen given d position of a manager or a political appointment,lets always think deep before we comment,it doesn't always have to be sentimental,my own opinion though,ur entitled to urs,that's y its a forum,good day

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by Dcomrade(m): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by mrmetoo1: 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ah!! I give up. Jonathan supporters are the dumbest. Jonathan isn't coming back o, God forbid we'll ever have a useless leader like him in Nigeria again. I don't care if PDP wins 2019 as long as whoever is not as useless as Jonathan was I'm OK. The damage Jonathan did to the thinking of Nigerians especially the youths is mind boggling.
Jonathan's uselessness reflects in the thinking of his supporters. Someone says a president was a disaster, you respond by saying him and a girl broke up and you people are here applauding. All your relationships have been perfect abi?? Your high school sweethearts are the ones you're married to or are planning to get married to shey? I don't even see how the failure of a president and an individual's failed relationship is connected. This just proves that when dealing with wailers all sense common or not is thrown out of the window.
Meanwhile they've told the girl to provide proof of the relationship with a Dami she's gone deaf, blind and dumb. Typical of Jonathanians when confronted with fact or when sensible questions are directed their way.

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by chara019: 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
That's the problem in Nigeria, we are so quick to castigate and insult our leaders but little tasks given to us in groups ,we fail to manage . .......Imagine a fuel station manager blaming higher bosses and just for him to co ordinate d people queuing to buy fuel;he cant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by ahaz: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
PassingShot:
What is epic in this?
no one expects a blind mole to see, neither do we expect a hungry zombie to assimilate.... just take mine as the epic reply you expected.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by refreshrate: 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
compoundC:

[/size]

If you're going to be bold in your response at least try & understand English first na

He will come back now & say English is not his...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by LudaChriz(m): 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
PassingShot:

Please try to make sense if only once in your entire NL life. Na beg I dey beg you.

You are a zombie personified!

Your autopilot brain has reached its max hence resulting to insult.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by bishop4life(m): 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
Akshow:
still makes no sense cos he is not a public servant.

So your standard of rating failure is when serving the public and your family? And you keep ranting the " way people reason? "

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by satuma10: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
in fact Nigerians should call a spade a spade.Jonathan regime is not in anyway comparable to this useless APC govt .Go to the eastern state and ask how much a litter of fuel is sold.here in Lagos a thousand vehicle can que in a patrol station some even sleep over night with their hard earned money looking for fuel to buy and one idiot will wake up to tell me Jonathan regime is worst than this.During Jonathan time what is the dollar equivalent to a naira?how much is a bag of rice.how many hours do you spend in a filling stations before buying fuel then .The facts is if you are not a car owner ,you may not understand how painful and frustrating it is to be out of fuel.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by Opharhe: 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:
Where is the "epic"?? That some hoe took a swipe at him over his marriage failure?? Dahell!!

Jonathan was a disaster, and his marriage is even worse, having been led by the nose by his dumpy and uncouth wife.
I've observed that you're quick to react to issues concerning PDP, GEJ & PEJ, Ipod abi na Ipad sef etc. But I've never seen you react to the perennial crisis in your area(learnt you're from Benue) between local farmers and Herdsmen and the silence of the FG since Buhari's Presidency. I don't want to believe the wasted lives of the people of Agatu and elsewhere is of no concern to you. Thanks.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by Akainzo(m): 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
debsdan92:
The young lady to some extent is correct,the bedrock of every society is family,n the truth is,if you as a man don't have control over your family or relationship,then am sorry,cos if u can't be successful in something not so complex as a family,how much more a group of people,lets leave sentiments aside,charity they say begins @home,whether we like it or not,family plays a very important role in government,so if u can't get it right @family level,how u ever going to get it right wen given d position of a manager or a political appointment,lets always think deep before we comment,it doesn't always have to be sentimental,my own opinion though,ur entitled to urs,that's y its a forum,good day

By your reasoning thus, the following are failures :
1. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
2. Reuben Abati
3. Steve Jobs
4. 50% of the world.

And many others with failed relationships or marriages. In fact virtually 80% of Nigerians as only a handful marry their 1st love.

Are you still standing on your opinion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by 4nobody4every1: 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:

grin cool

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by knightsTempler: 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sijo01:
Gosh, this is extremely epic!

I concur.

Residence Zombies are crawling out one after the other, soon they will crawl back into the holes they crawl out from. Hehehe cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
Charity begins at home,if he can't manage his personal affairs why is he criticising our HERO??.ANY NIGERIAN CITIZEN LIVING IN NIGERIA CURRENTLY N AT SAME TIME LAVISHING PRAISES ON THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION IS PRACTICING WHAT I CALL SELF DECEIT UNLESS U ARE SEEKING FAVOUR FROM D BABA...BUT AT D END OF D MONTH, u must pay ur #100 ATM maintenance fee.BABA DULLARD FOR LIFE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by Akainzo(m): 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
knightsTempler:

I concur.

Residence Zombies are crawling out one after the other, soon they will crawl back into the holes they crawl out from. Hehehe cheesy

If you've had more than 1 relationship in your life, then You are as well a failure going by your own acceptable definition.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by knightsTempler: 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Opharhe:
I've observed that you're quick to react to issues concerning PDP, GEJ & PEJ, Ipod abi na Ipad sef etc. But I've never seen you react to the perennial crisis in your area(learnt you're from Benue) between local farmers and Herdsmen and the silence of the FG since Buhari's Presidency. I don't want to believe the wasted lives of the people of Agatu and elsewhere is of no concern to you. Thanks.

It means zilch to him, he has since sold his birthright to the Fulani's.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by FLYFIRE(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
chukwudi44:

Omojuwa is now in the public eyes and the same measure he dished out to others would be returned to him.The twitter Orubebe has not seen anything yet
And when you follow the fool he runs to the police to report threat to life. He is an idiot.
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by chlowi(f): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:

You would have mad your point without referring to her as a hoe! You stoop so Low !!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
PassingShot:

Please try to make sense if only once in your entire NL life. Na beg I dey beg you.
Actually, he is making more sense than you. Were things not better under Jonathan? U buhari can not even manage to the maintain the situation he met. He met power generation at 4k plus MW but not the thing is 2k yet some one will have the moral gut to call Jonathan names. The very idiot who could not manage one small girl

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by chlowi(f): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:

You would have made your point without referring to her as a " hoe"! You stoop so Low !!!
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by chlowi(f): 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
Akshow:
Is omojuwa a politician or has he campaign for any political office He has every right to pontificate any leader cos they are public servant. His marriage is his personal business so the reply given to him is dumb not epic

If you can't manage a single person or let me add put it as if you can't head your own family properly, . Then can you lead beyond your home? Omo there is nothing personal about family! Charity begins at home!!!
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by chlowi(f): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
CyberWolf:
failure is failure, whether private or public.. Even your lord admitted he has failed in some areas, doesn't that make him a failure?

Exactly my point!!!
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by Forwetinnah: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
PassingShot:
What is epic in this?

Sorry Omojuwa

People who can't look after one woman. .just one, take over the cyber space to flex muscle and call women all sorts
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by Hades2016(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
No chill grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show / Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae / Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.