Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

RE. URGENT!! Pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RE. URGENT!! Pls Advise (521 Views)

Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

RE. URGENT!! Pls Advise by tunde82seidat(f): 8:10am On Mar 26, 2016
I
Re: RE. URGENT!! Pls Advise by vicstar(m): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2016
I feel you have a wrong point of view concerning marriage,due to your childhood experience. Follow your heart my dear undecided
Re: RE. URGENT!! Pls Advise by johnsmhelia15(m): 8:23am On Mar 26, 2016
just follow ur heart marry da one you love
Re: RE. URGENT!! Pls Advise by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:34am On Mar 26, 2016
Sometimes it's better to use your head more than your heart...if you're having doubts, just stay clear Biko.
Re: RE. URGENT!! Pls Advise by Spicylate(f): 8:51am On Mar 26, 2016
If u ain't sure you if you are ready to commit for better or worse, just don't get involved. And to be honest marriage ain't rosy but the way you handle the thorns is all that matters.

Tips For Playing The Dating Game / WATCH: What Age Should A Child Be Educated On Sex? / 15 Signs You Grew Up In A Nigerian Home

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6