Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1270590 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 04, 2019
faksy:

for neat affordable and strong laptop for graphics work DM me via whatapp to see shop located at Ikeja, and you can come down to see 07066447559
Please my windows 10 license key has expired and I dont have the key. any help.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 04, 2019
skydancer:
Just post any problems you are having with your pc here. The more software related, the better. smiley

If you're having virus, worms or any other malware problems. Try scanning your PC with RoboSAM first.

Edit:
Sometimes, I may reply to your post but the spam bot will hide it, if it happens that others here cannot solve your problem, you can contact me by mail at relaxtuners at gmail dot com.

Good Luck

Mac users, go here: https://www.nairaland.com/830548/post-imac-macbook-macbook-pro
Ubuntu Linux users: https://www.nairaland.com/11508/ubuntu-linux

Please my windows 10 license key has expired and I don't have the key. Wat do ido.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lamzee(m): 1:57am On Jul 04, 2019
iamloyalty:

Please my windows 10 license key has expired and I don't have the key. Wat do ido.
download kmspico, you should be able to activate your windows
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 8:48am On Jul 04, 2019
post error message here that will enable us know the best way to go about it.

iamloyalty:

I have same issue but I don't know which option because everything was installed and given to me and I have lost contact with the guy I bought it from. please help.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by folajoe21(m): 9:29am On Jul 04, 2019
etech:

I want to buy laptop for : Structural design, I have 50k and people advice me to get corei5 product that its better.. however i want to know if corei3 can still run those software or not??

help needed. Joe
etech:

I want to buy laptop for : Structural design, I have 50k and people advice me to get corei5 product that its better.. however i want to know if corei3 can still run those software or not??

help needed. Joe
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 9:41am On Jul 04, 2019
well it depends on the requirement of the structural design app you looking at installing but on the average a core i3 with 4GB of RAM and above will be fine but since you intend getting core i5 go for it cos this will give you better performance.

Please do not forget to put into consideration your graphics card RAM for better performance at least 256MB or 1GB dedicated will be fine.

folajoe21:

help needed. JoeI want to buy laptop for : Structural design, I have 50k and people advice me to get corei5 product that its better.. however i want to know if corei3 can still run those software or not??

help needed. Joe
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jeal(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2019
etech:
Quick question did you crack your OS or you used a windows license key during installation?

I think it was cracked. Not sure cos a guy help me out then.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2019
Boonedocks:
So I finally took my xps 8500 for servicing and the guy told me nothing was wrong and did some cleaning for me, now problem is the computer freezes like every ten minutes after start up, only option is to hold power button till it shutdown

Before any other thing, I'll advise you reload your operating system.

OR

If you have where you can move your important files to, move them and format your laptop.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2019
This is one of the issue with cracking your OS. but the first thing you should consider doing is to get a license to activate your windows properly after which you should download windows update.

jeal:
I think it was cracked. Not sure cos a guy help me out then.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kstan(m): 1:01am On Jul 05, 2019
Hello
Good morning.
Please I've got an issue.
I have an ASUS mini laptop running on Windows 7 ultimate; and of recent, I have been having this error of "0xc0000005" coming up anytime I want to run any of my browsers.
Any suggestions on how to stop this?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Sicozone(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
Help needed please!!! My HP elitebook laptop trips off after playing video/audio files for about 60secs +. I've used other softwares. It just trips off. It doesn't trip off while doing some other things though...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kenule9(m): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
My DELL Laptop doesn't charge except I remove the charging cord from the port, put it back and start turning the wire then it will start charging. If I plug it in d port without turning and it writes, 'plug in but not charging' it won't charge no matter how I turn d cord/charger..It will only charge when I unplug it from d laptop port, plug it back and start turning/wirling...what could be the problem?

Thanks for ur help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
Kenule9:
My DELL Laptop doesn't charge except I remove the charging cord from the port, put it back and start turning the wire then it will start charging. If I plug it in d port without turning and it writes, 'plug in but not charging' it won't charge no matter how I turn d cord/charger..It will only charge when I unplug it from d laptop port, plug it back and start turning/wirling...what could be the problem?

Thanks for ur help

Try another charger first, problem persist then you need to change the charging port.

I believe the port is widen and doesn't connect properly with the charger to get all the required voltage to make your laptop charge, that's why you need to keep turning till it get to a particular angel (tighten) before it can charge.

Dell laptop have one particular signal that communicate with the charge to the sio chip called PS_ID to make your laptop charge.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
Sicozone:
Help needed please!!! My HP elitebook laptop trips off after playing video/audio files for about 60secs +. I've used other softwares. It just trips off. It doesn't trip off while doing some other things though...

Check if your laptop graphic is driven, go to device manager and check what you have in display adapter.

If it is driven you can update it if not install it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by richie10k: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
Good day everyone, don't know if this is the right place to post this problem.

I bought a brand new mifi router (specifically zte mf920vs router ) just last week, and today I tried to use it but it refused to power on,whenever it eventually powers on,it would write welcome then followed by a dark blank screen with a tiny write in the middle, then it would go off.
I have tested the charger on a different phone and it is working.
Don't know if there is anything that can be done to rectify it,or I should just return it to the place of purchase (albeit it's far from my current location)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
richie10k:

I bought a brand new mifi router (specifically zte mf920vs router ) just last week, and today I tried to use it but it refused to power on,whenever it eventually powers on,it would write welcome then followed by a dark blank screen with a tiny write in the middle, then it would go off.
Don't know if there is anything that can be done to rectify it,or I should just return it to the place of purchase (albeit it's far from my current location)

Return it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Armaggedon: 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
pls about two buttons on my laptop's keyboard stopped functioning yesterday. what could be wrong?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
Armaggedon:
pls about two buttons on my laptop's keyboard stopped functioning yesterday. what could be wrong?

Replace it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Armaggedon: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
udemzyudex:

Replace it.
pls around how much does it cost?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
Armaggedon:
pls around how much does it cost?

Depends on the model of your laptop, price is #3k upward.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
Armaggedon:

Hello.
You will have to change your keyboard.

*Cheers*

Affordable replacements are available.

You may contact here: 09082687404
WhatsApp here: https:///2349082687404
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
richie10k:

Hello.

This is a brand new Item. It's suppose to come with some level of warranty (Although limited).

Since the Item comes in a pack(sometimes sealed) and the only way to test if it's OK is by just putting it on, I believe your best bet is to return back to where you bought it.

*cheers*
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
Kenule9:

Thanks for ur help

Hello.

There are 3 parts that are responsible for this issue.

1. The charger. Chargers can get weary over time, and this weariness can make you believe it's working one moment and then the next moment it's capacity drops.

Intact, the surprising thing is that the twistingnof the wire that makes it to kinda work might be a coincidence. grin

So, you want to try another charger.

2. The charging port. This is another main culprit, just when you think the wires from the socket and from the charger are thee fault, you end up finding out it's your charging port that's faulty...

But hold on, we're not checking that just yet, look at number three

3. The battery. Yep! The plugged in not charging you experience could be as a result if a failing battery.

Now, see a technician and test with a known working charger (do not use your power cable) and known working battery.

That way you can check and confirm if No. 2 is actually good or not.

That's just about it with the diagnosis.

Faulty parts (charging ports, chargers, battery, and power cables ) are replaceable.

In the mean time, stop the twisting wires drama grin and nip this minor issue in the bud. Otherwise your Motherboard could start complaining. Motherboards ain't cheap.

*cheers*
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tope54(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
Good Evening, I will need help concerning my System, its currently having Two Problem

1. I observed whenever I try charging the System, it stop at 78%.

2. I placed the System on mattress one day for few min only to return and see ink below the task bar, the screenshot is attach

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by richie10k: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
Razak5:

Hello.

This is a brand new Item. It's suppose to come with some level of warranty (Although limited).

Since the Item comes in a pack(sometimes sealed) and the only way to test if it's OK is by just putting it on, I believe your best bet is to return back to where you bought it.

*cheers*
thanks bro,that's what am doing tomorrow right away by God's grace
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by richie10k: 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
udemzyudex:

Return it.
thanks bro,will do that
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by FrostyButter: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hi guys. So I use an hp elite book... For about two months now, it would just sort of shut down on its own while working on it. The screen goes off and it seems like the system shut down, but other lights are on. Ahorty after the system full shuts down. Bear in mind, no form of over heating whatsoever.

I thought it might be a virus and go an anitivirus, but same same problem. Help please.

Also when I eventually put the pc on again, it resumes from where it stopped, kind of like when you hibernate a system.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2019
FrostyButter:
Hi guys. So I use an hp elite book... For about two months now, it would just sort of shut down on its own while working on it. The screen goes off and it seems like the system shut down, but other lights are on. Ahorty after the system full shuts down. Bear in mind, no form of over heating whatsoever.

I thought it might be a virus and go an anitivirus, but same same problem. Help please.

Also when I eventually put the pc on again, it resumes from where it stopped, kind of like when you hibernate a system.

Check your power management. Right click on battery icon, locate power settings.

You will see put laptop to sleep, change the settings on battery or charger to never.

Try this and see.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kapelvej: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2019
Hello my chiefs, please how do install a driver for my webcam , ASUS laptop windows 7. I , I have never used the webcam since I bought it, but when I tried it today, it says the device driver not found. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AJAXSAMUEL: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2019
pls how much can i repair my hp mini laptop screen
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AJAXSAMUEL: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2019
and i also want to reset my password
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by FrostyButter: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2019
udemzyudex:

Check your power management. Right click on battery icon, locate power settings.

You will see put laptop to sleep, change the settings on battery or charger to never.

Try this and see.

Thanks a lot cheesy... God bless you. Would see how it goes for a few days and give a feedback. Once again, God bless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) ... (1223) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.