Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1271109 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Breezzy(m): 12:54am On Jan 13, 2022
Efeticollins:

Do you mean when playing game on your laptop, it lags when connected to chargeR but works well on battery?
it works well while connected to charger but lags on battery
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Faakhir: 4:49am On Jan 13, 2022
Breezzy:
I am still experiencing dis problem

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Efeticollins(m): 6:31am On Jan 13, 2022
Breezzy:
Change the battery. And check if it persist
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Eyanbahose: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hello Guys

Please I need to know what's wrong with my laptop. I kept this Samsung laptop for a while(4months) without using it, in was using my office laptop. Now I decided to get a file.from it today but the screen won't turn on.

What might be the issue? Is it dust or what?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
Eyanbahose:
Hello Guys

Please I need to know what's wrong with my laptop. I kept this Samsung laptop for a while(4months) without using it, in was using my office laptop. Now I decided to get a file.from it today but the screen won't turn on.

What might be the issue? Is it dust or what?
check the ram.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by RSAV: 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Good evening. Please can I get an idea of how much it would cost to change the keyboard of an hp 250 G8 laptop? About 4 keys no longer work.
Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by eskorelvis: 8:43am On Jan 15, 2022
Pls I dont know what went wrong with my Dell system. Charger got bad sknce on Christmas, I just got a new one abfew days ago buh I didnt take my laptop with me when buying. I got home and saw dat d charger wud first if all show d charging icon for a few secs then stop. I went back to d store and tested nearly all d chargers buh same thing still.

Now I've concluded that prolly its d laptop with d issue and I don't know whats wrong exactly.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:34am On Jan 15, 2022
eskorelvis:
Pls I dont know what went wrong with my Dell system. Charger got bad sknce on Christmas, I just got a new one abfew days ago buh I didnt take my laptop with me when buying. I got home and saw dat d charger wud first if all show d charging icon for a few secs then stop. I went back to d store and tested nearly all d chargers buh same thing still.

Now I've concluded that prolly its d laptop with d issue and I don't know whats wrong exactly.

Power on the laptop,and press F2 immediately,it will take you to bios setup.

Depending on model of Dell laptop you're using,under battery information you will see adapter type , confirm if the adapter type is detected

Whether 65W, 45w,90w etc depending on the charger.
Again on windows, when you click on the battery icon,is it showing plugin charging or plugin not charging.

Lastly,if you have a spare battery or where you can get one to test if it is not the battery that is bad.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2022
RSAV:
Good evening. Please can I get an idea of how much it would cost to change the keyboard of an hp 250 G8 laptop? About 4 keys no longer work.
Thanks.

Budget #10-12k for the one with light.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Getsaved(m): 10:02am On Jan 15, 2022
Good day all, I stopped using my laptop for some months because of bad screen. Now, after fixing the screen with a technician, everything works well but when I want to open PDF files I get this message " the file or directory is corrupted and unreadable". Please what could be the cause and solution? I use up P avillion dv6, Intel core i3, 4GB ram, 500GB Hdd, Windows 8.1

One more thing, I find it hard to connect my pc via wireless hot sport with my phone, pc only connect with USB hotsport
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by McGibson(m): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2022
Please I formatted my MacBook 2009 laptop and now I can’t download the OS X Yosemite, kept saying temporarily unavailable. Please help me
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2022
Getsaved:
Good day all, I stopped using my laptop for some months because of bad screen. Now, after fixing the screen with a technician, everything works well but when I want to open PDF files I get this message " the file or directory is corrupted and unreadable". Please what could be the cause and solution? I use up P avillion dv6, Intel core i3, 4GB ram, 500GB Hdd, Windows 8.1

One more thing, I find it hard to connect my pc via wireless hot sport with my phone, pc only connect with USB hotsport
all the problem is with that Os. reload another version of windows 8 or use windows 7
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Efeticollins(m): 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
eskorelvis:

Check the back of your system to know the charger watt to buy Or check your old charger.
And make sure the charger you buy is original or follow come. Hp accepts all manner of chargers, but only use original charger for dell.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dammysholove(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
eskorelvis:

Your question not complete...

What shows charging icon?? Laptop or charger?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DeeCherry(f): 12:52am On Jan 16, 2022
Please, any engineer here?
How much will it cost me to fix this?
I stay in Lagos

The hinge got broken

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:43am On Jan 16, 2022
DeeCherry:
I stay in Lagos

The hinge got broken

WhatsApp on 08064724259
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Edd1e(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2022
Hello Everyone.

I'm having this problem of my Laptop Hanging/freezing. It happens whenever i use browsers mostly (opera or Chrome), It's a new PC and i recently had to reinstall windows only for same problem to persist, i always had to use the power button to hard shutdown durin the freezing process. I would be glad if i can get solution to this. Thanks

Laptop Model is: HP Ryzen 3 AMD Radeon

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 9:22am On Jan 16, 2022
DeeCherry:
I stay in Lagos

The hinge got broken
its two ways, either you want to fix it like that or change the complete casing.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Efeticollins(m): 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
Edd1e:
Hello Everyone.

I'm having this problem of my Laptop Hanging/freezing. It happens whenever i use browsers mostly (opera or Chrome), It's a new PC and i recently had to reinstall windows only for same problem to persist, i always had to use the power button to hard shutdown durin the freezing process. I would be glad if i can get solution to this. Thanks

Laptop Model is: HP Ryzen 3 AMD Radeon
How many gig ram
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Edd1e(m): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
Efeticollins:

How many gig ram

4 gb

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Efeticollins(m): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
Edd1e:

4 gb
Your ram is too low, chrome takes too much memory to run. You can confirm that using your task manager. Upgrade your memory, an additional 4g will do. But for now, uninstall opera and chrome. Only use edge.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Edd1e(m): 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Efeticollins:

Your ram is too low, chrome takes too much memory to run. You can confirm that using your task manager. Upgrade your memory, an additional 4g will do. But for now, uninstall opera and chrome. Only use edge.

Okay Sir. I think upgrading will do. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Efeticollins(m): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
Edd1e:

You are welcome
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
Edd1e:

You can upgrade but that's not the problem,a laptop with even 2gb RAM will run chrome.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Edd1e(m): 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
udemzyudex:

You can upgrade but that's not the problem,a laptop with even 2gb RAM will run chrome.

I will do as you suggest and replace the ram first, if it works fine, then i might not bother upgrading with the follow come ram. It just sucks having to open a new Laptop but it is what it is.

Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by samsworld(m): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
Pls I've been having issues trying to connect my laptop to my TV via hdmi connection. I'm using an Asus E202 laptop running a windows 10 and it's 64 bit. The computer is fitted with a micro hdmi port. I've gotten the appropriate hdmi wire for this connection with the tv but no picture display is coming up. I've updated the computer's drivers and sometimes i press the (windows key + P) for select the type of output display but it's still not showing. Pls i need further assistance with this if anyone in here have any info about this type of issue.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
samsworld:
Pls I've been having issues trying to connect my laptop to my TV via hdmi connection. I'm using an Asus E202 laptop running a windows 10 and it's 64 bit. The computer is fitted with a micro hdmi port. I've gotten the appropriate hdmi wire for this connection with the tv but no picture display is coming up. I've updated the computer's drivers and sometimes i press the (windows key + P) for select the type of output display but it's still not showing. Pls i need further assistance with this if anyone in here have any info about this type of issue.
check the TV settings, set it to the appropriate output hdmi 1 or hdmi 2 to get display
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by cpromise33(m): 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
My sound refuse to work after an upgrade from win 8 to win 10 pro

It been more than one month now,
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by UbahTheBuilder(m): 10:14am On Jan 18, 2022
Hi everyone.

I am looking for a way to purchase a lapel or lavalier USB microphone. I am based in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.

Can anyone help me with any tips?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by eskorelvis: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2022
dammysholove:

Your question not complete...

What shows charging icon?? Laptop or charger?

Laptop shows d charging icon buh stops seconds later
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Efeticollins(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2022
cpromise33:
My sound refuse to work after an upgrade from win 8 to win 10 pro

It been more than one month now,
You will have to drive the sound
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
Pc stucked on "preparing automatic repair" what's the way forward out of this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (1223) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.