Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,740 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1289021 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) ... (1225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by davidndu(m): 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
Good evening,my laptop can't boot on anytime I on the laptop it immediately shows me this

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
davidndu:
Good evening,my laptop can't boot on anytime I on the laptop it immediately shows me this

Replace the hard drive or ssd.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Openair: 11:00am On Sep 12, 2023
Good day people, when I plug in my pc charger, the charger indicator doesn't come on, but it automatically displays 100% on the screen and the battery doesn't charge at all.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Jeshurun90: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2023
Good morning palz. My laptop boots but doesn't display on its monitor.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigismallie: 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Good morning guys, please my DELL D630 is not coming on. It's shows the indicator lights for power, WiFi and goes off shortly after pressing the power button. When I plugged it, the lights indicates it's charging properly. I removed the battery, plugged and tried again but the indicator lights still goes off and the screen does not come on. Please I need your help guys.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigismallie: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
bigismallie:
Good morning guys, please my DELL D630 is not coming on. It's shows the indicator lights for power, WiFi and goes off shortly after pressing the power button. When I plugged it, the lights indicates it's charging properly. I removed the battery, plugged and tried again but the indicator lights still goes off and the screen does not come on. Please I need your help guys.

@udemzyudex please help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigismallie: 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2023
udemzyudex:

You reset it again and it is powering on but no sign of light,no blinking?

Pls explain this part again.

Well charging ic does two Jobs on the board, it allows the motherboard to power on with charger ( sending ACiN or acpres voltage to Sio, which allows it to power on with charger) and allow help to charge the battery.

Please I need your help here sir!

Good morning guys, please my DELL D630 is not coming on. It's shows the indicator lights for power, WiFi and goes off shortly after pressing the power button. When I plugged it, the lights indicates it's charging properly. I removed the battery, plugged and tried again but the indicator lights still goes off and the screen does not come on. Please I need your help guys
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
bigismallie:
If you are in Lagos you can bring it to my place for checking and fixing. Contact me on 08038294998
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
Openair:
Good day people, when I plug in my pc charger, the charger indicator doesn't come on, but it automatically displays 100% on the screen and the battery doesn't charge at all.
Replace the battery first to confirm if it is battery problem, if not you can bring it to my place for repair, contact me on 08038294998
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
Openair:

Check with another battery first.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Jeshurun90:
Good morning palz. My laptop boots but doesn't display on its monitor.

Check with another RAM first
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Openair: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
udemzyudex:

Check with another battery first.

I have, with another battery, it charges fine. Please, what should I do about it ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
Openair:

I have, with another battery, it charges fine. Please, what should I do about it ?

It's simple, your battery is bad and needs replacement.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by pat077: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
i try to open my chrome and this is what i have been getting since , what do i do next pls

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Treasure17(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2023
Please o
Whenever I try to switch on my laptop, it doesn't come on. Even had to remove the battery and plugged it directly and it's still same thing.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Stanleyandblack: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2023
Please one of my laptop fans is not working anymore. My laptop is a ProBook. How much is it going to cost me to replace it? Like does anyone know how much it costs to get a new fan in Computer village?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:23am On Sep 15, 2023
Treasure17:
Please o
Whenever I try to switch on my laptop, it doesn't come on. Even had to remove the battery and plugged it directly and it's still same thing.

If you're in Lagos, I can help you fix it, it's probably a motherboard issue.
You can reach me on 08064724259.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:23am On Sep 15, 2023
Stanleyandblack:
Please one of my laptop fans is not working anymore. My laptop is a ProBook. How much is it going to cost me to replace it? Like does anyone know how much it costs to get a new fan in Computer village?

Budget #5k
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Horlardorjah(m): 7:42am On Sep 15, 2023
Morning people, please how do I solve my lenovo mouse not working but works with external mouse
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2023
Are you in lagos?

Horlardorjah:
Morning people, please how do I solve my lenovo mouse not working but works with external mouse
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Horlardorjah(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2023
ebab:
Are you in lagos?

No, I'm out of Lagos
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by justchill(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
Please I need urgent help. My hp laptop screen won't display when the laptop is turned on, but it works perfectly when connected to an external monitor.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
Horlardorjah:
The mouse pad needs replacement
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
justchill:
Please I need urgent help. My hp laptop screen won't display when the laptop is turned on, but it works perfectly when connected to an external monitor.
The screen needs to be checked or replaced, contact me on 08038294998 for further help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Horlardorjah(m): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
chuksvoice:

The mouse pad needs replacement

What could have been the cause please and like how much will that be to replace it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by geedee4real(m): 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
Please house i tried using my laptop to project my lecture note, i got a message that laptop cant project to another screen, that i shd re-install the driver, wch i have done but i cant still project to another screen. The laptop is dell lattitude e6410 corei5
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 4:04am On Sep 17, 2023
geedee4real:
Please house i tried using my laptop to project my lecture note, i got a message that laptop cant project to another screen, that i shd re-install the driver, wch i have done but i cant still project to another screen. The laptop is dell lattitude e6410 corei5

Install the display adapter driver, go to device manager, you'll see the display adapter, right click and update.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DRBIO: 6:48am On Sep 17, 2023
YourRealSon:

Issue fixed??
Yes sir. I have been able to activate it. Thanks for the concern.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Theyoungmaster(m): 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
My HP Folio is acting strange. It will clock a year just next month.

When i got the PC, i was comfortably enjoying 6hours battery back-up. In the past 1 week, I observed the battery doesn't last as long as it used to. Yesterday, the system went off at just 20+ percent. I thought twas just a one-off. Just tonight, it went off at 36%! Now, I have plugged in the charger, yet the battery reads 0%! It's been over 20mins!

I'm confused. What could be the issue? How do i rectify this problem?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 9:33am On Sep 18, 2023
Horlardorjah:

What could have been the cause please and like how much will that be to replace it
Electronics can develop issues at any moment, budget at least 7k or more depending on the laptop generation and availability

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 9:35am On Sep 18, 2023
Theyoungmaster:
My HP Folio is acting strange. It will clock a year just next month.

When i got the PC, i was comfortably enjoying 6hours battery back-up. In the past 1 week, I observed the battery doesn't last as long as it used to. Yesterday, the system went off at just 20+ percent. I thought twas just a one-off. Just tonight, it went off at 36%! Now, I have plugged in the charger, yet the battery reads 0%! It's been over 20mins!

I'm confused. What could be the issue? How do i rectify this problem?
The battery is the likely cause here, it needs replacement
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Horlardorjah(m): 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
chuksvoice:

Electronics can develop issues at any moment, budget at least 7k or more depending on the laptop generation and availability
Thank you chief, I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) ... (1225) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.