Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1268824 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by coatofwealth(m): 9:03am On Feb 09
Good morning great Engineers in the house.
Please, I need your help concerning my Hp 640 G4 laptop.
I tried turning it on this morning, but refused to turn on.
The only indication I received was that the charging light was turned on (white light) and the caplock and number lock light were blinking for sometime and went off while the charging light was still on.
Please, what can I do?
Attached to this message is the pictures showing the caplock and number lock light and the charging light.
Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:50am On Feb 09
coatofwealth:
Good morning great Engineers in the house.
Please, I need your help concerning my Hp 640 G4 laptop.
I tried to turn it on this morning, but refused to turn on.
The only indication I'm receiving is the charging light was turned on (white light) and the caplock and number lock light are blinking. for sometime and went off while the charging light is still on.
Please, what can I do?
Attached to this message is the pictures showing the caplock and number lock light and the charging light.
Thanks

Try pressing and holding down the power button for a minute and see, better still if you can disconnect the battery, and plug in the charger, power it on and see if it will come up.

If it doesn't, you'll have to take it to a laptop technician for diagnosis.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by coatofwealth(m): 9:53am On Feb 09
udemzyudex:

Try pressing and holding down the power button for a minute and see, better still if you can disconnect the battery, and plug in the charger, power it on and see if it will come up.

Much appreciated sir.
It's not working after holding down the power button.
Thanks once again sir 😊

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by YungnBroque(m): 6:53am On Feb 10
Good day, does anyone know where I can get the screen replacement for Dell latitude 7480 in Ibadan or Lagos. I've searched and couldn't see

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:33am On Feb 10
YungnBroque:
Good day, does anyone know where I can get the screen replacement for Dell latitude 7480 in Ibadan or Lagos. I've searched and couldn't see

FHD 14.0" screen, new one is available

I'm in Lagos, you can reach me on 08064724259.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by thatebonyiboy(m): 1:14pm On Feb 11
I am looking for this flex connector for my SSD drive. Where can I buy this please?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Foster31(m): 5:48pm On Feb 12
udemzyudex:

A bad keyboard will make your laptop not to function well, like handing, taking too much time to load etc.

I'll suggest you replace the keyboard.

@udemzyudex, please how much will it cost me to change the keyboard of my laptop. (Model Hp 15-dw1128nia). Thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by NightCrawler1: 8:11pm On Feb 12
NightCrawler1:
250GB External HDD - 6k
500GB Internal HDD X4 - 7k, with casing 8.5k
750GB External HDD - 11k
Airtel mifi - 6k
MTN mifi - 6k
Swift mifi - 7k
Swift router - 8k

Location is Ijegun, Lagos.

Please note - slightly negotiable and you are free to test with software to check hard drive health.

Am available to unlock smile sm-lt300.

Call or Whatsapp - zero 8 zero two 7 eight seven 0 zero 7 zero

Still available.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by YungnBroque(m): 9:49am On Feb 13
Still looking, please recommend or refer
YungnBroque:
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by coatofwealth(m): 12:06pm On Feb 13
udemzyudex:

Good morning Sir.
Please sir, what could be the cause of the white charging light to be on without plugging the pc?
I have updated the BIOS to the latest and the battery is still healthy.

The white light has been on since yesterday when I wanted to switch on the pc.
I have even drain the pc battery by using it to charge my phone,but the white light is still on.
Please, help me sir as I'm not within the reach of competent Engineers sir.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by coatofwealth(m): 12:46pm On Feb 13
It is now working sir.
Please, how can I completely stop the white light from staying on when not charging it.
I'm fed up of holding down the power button.
Please, help me sir.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:21pm On Feb 13
coatofwealth:

Good morning Sir.
Please sir, what could be the cause of the white charging light to be on without plugging the pc?
I have updated the BIOS to the latest and the battery is still healthy.

The white light has been on since yesterday when I wanted to switch on the pc.
I have even drain the pc battery by using it to charge my phone,but the white light is still on.
Please, help me sir as I'm not within the reach of competent Engineers sir.

What's the laptop model?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by coatofwealth(m): 2:31pm On Feb 13
udemzyudex:

What's the laptop model?

It is hp 640 G4 sir
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:36pm On Feb 13
Foster31:

@udemzyudex, please how much will it cost me to change the keyboard of my laptop. (Model Hp 15-dw1128nia). Thank you

With light or without keyboard light?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:37pm On Feb 13
coatofwealth:

It is hp 640 G4 sir
Unplug the battery, connect only the charger and see if it will come up.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by coatofwealth(m): 5:49pm On Feb 13
udemzyudex:

Alright sir
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Foster31(m): 12:00am On Feb 14
udemzyudex:

With light or without keyboard light?

Without keyboard light
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:17am On Feb 14
Foster31:

Without keyboard light

You can msg me on WhatsApp 08064724259.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by coatofwealth(m): 12:08pm On Feb 15
udemzyudex:

Please sir, I have taken it to an expect. He said the problem is from the BIOS and changing the BIOS is 50 50. The PC may work or may not work again.
Please, help me sir.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:25pm On Feb 15
coatofwealth:

Please sir, I have taken it to an expect. He said the problem is from the BIOS and changing the BIOS is 50 50. The PC may work or may not work again.
Please, help me sir.

Are you in Lagos?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by coatofwealth(m): 12:40pm On Feb 15
udemzyudex:

Are you in Lagos?

Ado Ekiti Sir
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:32am On Feb 16
I have two laptop at home the issue with them is screen , aside that no issue, Is there anybody that buy /swap laptop here?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Suicideboy: 2:45pm On Feb 16
SALLYBERRY01:
I have two laptop at home the issue with them is screen , aside that no issue, Is there anybody that buy /swap laptop here?

Give me one , I'll manage the screen laikdat
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Joshemmy(m): 3:50pm On Feb 16
Please I need a new motherboard for OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc0086nr.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sharex15: 3:27pm On Feb 17
Need a Dell Inspiron 7576 battery. 74wh 357F9

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Decentlyproud(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17
Please how much is the battery of dell 7480?. I just want to have an idea of the price before going to the market. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chinyce(m): 9:53pm On Feb 17
Hello House, I use a Dell 3350. This afternoon my laptop suddenly turned into a mobile desktop with out warning.

I'm still in shock.
As the nepa took light my laptop went off. It only boots when plugged in. With a blinking amber light. I pressed down F2 while booting , and saw replace battery.

JUst like that, without warning I am to replace battery, in this balablu economy.
Please, What is the cost of a Dell 3350 battery. Reliable dealers please.
Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DammyGrafix(m): 8:00am On Feb 18
Acer Aspire 5 A515-45 full carcass needed, if not full, screen casing, hinges, and bottom case are needed.

Please send me a message on WhatsApp if I don't respond. Check signature.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 11:21am On Feb 20
sharex15:
Need a Dell Inspiron 7576 battery. 74wh 357F9
Available
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 11:25am On Feb 20
Decentlyproud:
Please how much is the battery of dell 7480?. I just want to have an idea of the price before going to the market. Thanks
Available sir, contact me on 08038294998

(1) (2) (3) ... (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.