Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1265080 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 10:39am On Apr 10
essentialone:
Lenovo Ideapad 330-15IGM

Screen replacement.

How much is it?
Available, contact me on 08038294998
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by FortunateB(f): 10:54pm On Apr 13
Good evening, my HP 550 laptop is showing "non system disk or disk error". Please how do I remove it. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:23am On Apr 14
FortunateB:
Good evening, my HP 550 laptop is showing "non system disk or disk error". Please how do I remove it. Thanks

There's a possibility your hard drive is bad and need replacement.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kingzjay(m): 11:37am On Apr 14
I want to sell my HP Laptop as scrap. It's Working except that the hard disc was taken out to replace in another system I'm currently using.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by FortunateB(f): 2:16pm On Apr 14
udemzyudex:

There's a possibility your hard drive is bad and need replacement.
Please any idea the amount to replace it??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Peter165: 7:30am On Apr 16
FortunateB:

Please any idea the amount to replace it??

depending on whch hard drive you want
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Syphax(m): 10:10am On Apr 16
Good morning guys.

I have a crashed hard drive that doesn't show up on laptop and an SD memory card that doesn't show up on phone or laptop when plugged in using a memory card adapter.

Is there anyone that can help me recover the data on them? Please indicate if you're available.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 9:16am On Apr 17
Syphax:
Good morning guys.

I have a crashed hard drive that doesn't show up on laptop and an SD memory card that doesn't show up on phone or laptop when plugged in using a memory card adapter.

Is there anyone that can help me recover the data on them? Please indicate if you're available.
I can help you but it's usually very expensive. Contact me on 08038294998
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by aloyt(m): 6:23am On Apr 20
Plz I need help with my laptop.
Lenovo X1 yoga 3rd gen. It doesn't charge while working and plugged in, it only charges while it's off. It keeps giving error "weak charging state, plus check power charger" I've used multiple 65W Lenovo charger still the same problem. While coming on also, it brings error that. One should connect the charger that was shipped with the system.
I read that the charging circuit on the motherboard may have some issues and that's why it's not able do draw the required wattage from the charger
Can anyone pls assist here.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Enyimbafc: 1:34pm On Apr 20
My dell E6430 is showing invalid partition table,please how can i fix it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:09pm On Apr 20
Enyimbafc:
My dell E6430 is showing invalid partition table,please how can i fix it.

Go to bios setup and change the settings from UEFI to legacy or from Legacy to UEFI depends on which one it is on in the settings.

Immediately you power on the laptop, keep pressing F2 to enter the bios setup.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:11pm On Apr 20
aloyt:
Plz I need help with my laptop.
Lenovo X1 yoga 3rd gen. It doesn't charge while working and plugged in, it only charges while it's off. It keeps giving error "weak charging state, plus check power charger" I've used multiple 65W Lenovo charger still the same problem. While coming on also, it brings error that. One should connect the charger that was shipped with the system.
I read that the charging circuit on the motherboard may have some issues and that's why it's not able do draw the required wattage from the charger
Can anyone pls waist here.

Check if there's no dirt in the type-c charging port, you can use fuel or thinner with brush to brush the port and see.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Enyimbafc: 7:25pm On Apr 20
udemzyudex:

Go to bios setup and change the settings from UEFI to legacy or from Legacy to UEFI depends on which one it is on in the settings.

Immediately you power on the laptop, keep pressing F2 to enter the bios setup.
please,the screen only shows invalid partition table,even when i press any key.How can i locate the bios set up in the laptop.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20
Enyimbafc:
please,the screen only shows invalid partition table,even when i press any key.How can i locate the bios set up in the laptop.

Read the post again.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Oem18(m): 10:28am On Apr 21
Microsoft surface pro battery how much is it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:58am On Apr 21
Oem18:
Microsoft surface pro battery how much is it

Which of the Microsoft surface pro?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Oem18(m): 9:30pm On Apr 21
udemzyudex:

Which of the Microsoft surface pro?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SundaysTechLab: 9:52pm On Apr 22
I have a Lenovo Thinkpad showing "Fan Error" on black screen then it shuts down immediately without loading windows.

I tried losing it to clean the fan and heatsink of dust but it's the same thing.

Has anyone had any fan error laptop fault like that bro
What's the way out pls?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:49pm On Apr 22
Oem18:

You can reach me on WhatsApp via 08064724259
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:53pm On Apr 22
SundaysTechLab:
I have a Lenovo Thinkpad showing "Fan Error" on black screen then it shuts down immediately without loading windows.

I tried losing it to clean the fan and heatsink of dust but it's the same thing.

Has anyone had any fan error laptop fault like that bro
What's the way out pls?

Check if you can get into bios setup before it shut down, if yes just do a default reset and see.

From experience a lot of things could be the issue
1. Bad fan
2. Corrupt bios
3. Fan tach signal not working fine

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by holarmylekan(m): 12:34pm On Apr 24
I need a Lenovo g70 motherboard....
If you have, kindly quote me and how much is it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SundaysTechLab: 10:29am On Apr 25
OK thanks.

Will just look a way to dispose it or sell it off at a cheap price.
It's not worth my time. It's one of these low spec laptops. Lenovo Thinkpad T60

Do you know where one can sell away laptops like that at cheap prices?
Maybe engineers who buy them for valuable parts?
udemzyudex:

Check if you can get into bios setup before it shut down, if yes just do a default reset and see.

From experience a lot of things could be the issue
1. Bad fan
2. Corrupt bios
3. Fan tach signal not working fine
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by maxwelltennyson(m): 10:22pm On Apr 25
My dell latitude e6540 refused to turn on this morning, what i used yesterday with no issues, it's just as if it died
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 8:54am On Apr 26
maxwelltennyson:
My dell latitude e6540 refused to turn on this morning, what i used yesterday with no issues, it's just as if it died
If you are in Lagos you can bring it to my place at ikeja for fixing. Contact me on 08038294998
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by maxwelltennyson(m): 11:40am On Apr 26
chuksvoice:

If you are in Lagos you can bring it to my place at ikeja for fixing. Contact me on 08038294998
what happened to it, and how much will it cost me
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 12:22pm
maxwelltennyson:
what happened to it, and how much will it cost me
It's an on board issue, until you bring it before the faulty part can be detected and fix

(1) (2) (3) ... (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.