Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics (2989 Views)

Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun / PDP's New Slogan, Change The Change: Nigerians React / GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by sixtuschimere: 11:14am On Mar 26, 2016
As Seen On the Twitter: Here’s the change Nigerians voted for? See GEJ ( Goodluck Ebele Jonathan ) Vs PMB ( Munhammadu Buhari ) Administration Compared.

What do you think?

http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/as-seen-on-internet-gej-pmb-compared.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by sixtuschimere: 11:15am On Mar 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by BankeSmalls(f): 11:16am On Mar 26, 2016
Why are you wasting your time, why are you comparing light to darkness?

But my concern is, this is just the beginning, by the time Buharry will finish dealing with this country, nobody will see the power to complain because;

nobody can afford internet MB again
nobody will see fuel to come out and protest
nobody will see light to charge phone and call for protest
nobody will be able to go to school so you can see how you are being robbed

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by jaymichael(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2016
Fuel was between #500-#700 per liter as at when GEJ left the presidency. Garri is #350 now, that one the price is seasonal. Buhari doesn't sell rice nor does he sell biscuits.
Lastly, these won't bring GEJ back.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by ebusbaba10: 11:21am On Mar 26, 2016
Dat is why it's called chain abi change cry

1 Like

Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by martyns303(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2016
One the prices had remained the same if GEJ was still president with the current economy?
Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by BankeSmalls(f): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2016
jaymichael:
Fuel was between #500-#700 per liter as at when GEJ left the presidency. Garri is #350 now, that one the price is seasonal. Buhari doesn't sell rice nor does he sell biscuits.

Point of correction, if Buhari does not sell rice, biscuits, Jonathan did not sell fuel for #700 naira cheesy

Anyone saying fuel ever got to #140 under Jonathan is a lie Mohammed

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by martyns303(m): 11:24am On Mar 26, 2016
jaymichael:

Was GEJ selling rice and biscuits when things were cheaper?

20 Likes

Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by BankeSmalls(f): 11:24am On Mar 26, 2016
martyns303:
One the prices had remained the same if GEJ was still president with the current economy?

Why did it remain the same all the time he was president?

13 Likes

Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by SleekMallam: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2016
lalasticala, how much is coaster biscuit in your area?

5 Likes

Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by Mynd44: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Point of correction, if Buhari does not sell rice, biscuits, Jonathan did not sell fuel for #700 naira cheesy

5 Likes

Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by ebbybest(f): 11:37am On Mar 26, 2016
CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE i have said before and will countinue saying " I did not vote for change so wat ever unpleasent situation d era of change would bring, i wont suffer it".

7 Likes

Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by mallamseifaldin(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2016
Sai Baba...

The quantum of destruction meted out by the previous administration still has an accumulated effect on our economy.... PMB is clearing the mess of the previous administration....

I still blame GEJ for everything Nigeria is going through presently....

4 Likes

Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by seunmsg(m): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2016
Shameless wailers everywhere. The country experienced the worst power outage and fuel scarcity under the clueless GEJ government. All these lies just to make the president look bad won't work. Nigerians are not fools and can't be deceived with this kind of silly propaganda.

1 Like

Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by BankeSmalls(f): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2016
ebbybest:
CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE i have said before and will countinue saying " I did not vote for change so wat ever unpleasent situation d era of change would bring, i wont suffer it".

What's your secret, you get your own market different from others? grin

1 Like

Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by BankeSmalls(f): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2016
seunmsg:
Shameless wailers everywhere. The country experienced the worst power outage and fuel scarcity under the clueless GEJ government. All these lies just to make the president look bad won't work. Nigerians are not fools and can't be deceived with this kind of silly propaganda.

Fuel never got to N200 under Jonathan
Light never went off for 5 days under Jonathan

I never used my freezer as an oven under Jonathan cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by TippyTop(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2016
Buhari is the biggest con artist in recent years, he's a 419 expert.

15 Likes

Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by TippyTop(m): 11:48am On Mar 26, 2016
jaymichael:
Fuel was between #500-#700 per liter as at when GEJ left the presidency. Garri is #350 now, that one the price is seasonal.Buhari doesn't sell rice nor does he sell biscuits

GEJ sells Rice and biscuits abi? No need calling a confirmed Sai-barbarian a zombie, its in your DNA.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by ebbybest(f): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2016
BankeSmalls:

What's your secret, you get your own market different from others? grin
My secret is God. Nd he alone is my secret.

1 Like

Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by BankeSmalls(f): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2016
ebbybest:

My secret is God. Nd he alone is my secret.

And God has shown you a market where inflation cannot enter, show me this secret market na? cheesy

1 Like

Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by dunkem21(m): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by BlackTechnology: 11:53am On Mar 26, 2016
Unfortunately it is the sophisticated illiterates that are suffering it the most.

Jonathan SS and SE are just smiling

6 Likes

Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by mrmetoo1: 11:56am On Mar 26, 2016
These are the nicompoops we keep talking about. Is the official price of petrol N200?? Or OP wants to come here to lie that we didn't buy petrol higher than official price during GEJ? Abeg these idiotic tactics won't work, wise people know we're suffering the legacy of the hero in chief. How does someone rule a country for 5 years and things are already where they are today? A lasting legacy is never that easy to tear down. All Nigeria has been building these past years have been paper castles, now we're experiencing a storm everything has been blown open. I'll keep saying it, Jonathan was borrowing money to pay salary at $60/barrel, what do you think the Jonathan will be doing by now with $30+/barrel? I don't care what some you dolts say, God intervened in the affairs of this country by Jonathan's defeat. All those that were used to stealing under him will have wanted to continue without compromise therefore leaving little to nothing for development of the country which was reflected in the 2015 budget. God knows what they'll have done this year with the further drop in the price of oil.

4 Likes

Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by dunkem21(m): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2016
[quote author=Mynd44 post=44123545][/quote]

Check the date of that nonsense you posted undecided

Why not show us something from 2010 to 2014 ..no single queue .. Black market forgotten ..

We never had scarcity for the 6 years GEJ piloted the affairs of this country ..

God will bless GEJ and Dizeani kiss

9 Likes

Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by mrmetoo1: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
BankeSmalls:

I don't want to call you a liar but you're not telling the truth. Jonathan handed over last year not ten years ago, you guys want us to forget so fast.

We went weeks without power during Jonathan's time. When Jonathan was leaving he left us with 1800MW of power and you claim you didn't go 5 days without power, your neighborhood must have had special status. I moved back to this land 2013, when I got here my dad showed me how the prepaid meter works, that day he put N5k credit, this was December, we didn't have to load credit until February. In my dad's house on a good week with average supply with the old tariff, we'll load at least N4k per week. This was to show you how bad supply was during that period. Even that wasn't as bad as the months leading up to May last year where we could literally go a week without hearing the power alarm go off.

Now with scarcity last year too when banks, radio stations, Airlines and telecom companies were shutting down due to lack of fuel or you guys will now claim that never happened, I went from Festac, with my brother in law, we went past Agbara (if your don't know the distance ask someone that knows) to buy petrol from the only petrol station selling to buy at N300/ltr, not black market, pump price.

If during Jonathan's period you were somehow shielded from happenings in the country then I guess you're not the best to speak about it and if you weren't shielded then I find it hard to believe all that you wrote up there. No one is saying this government has been perfect, far from it but to claim things were working under Jonathan is a huge fat lie.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by attacker231: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
BlackTechnology:
Unfortunately it is the sophisticated illiterates that are suffering it the most.

Jonathan SS and SE are just smiling

Attachee by force Shameless bigot, you still live with your mother at the age of 49 but you are always online doing tribal isssh. Your life dey spoil go for your face. Lmaooo
Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by Jirate(m): 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
BankeSmalls:

The Painful part is they keep telling us not to Talk, and yet when they wanted Power at all Cost, they encourage Nigerians to Yeeeeeeel…..

3 Likes

Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by jaymichael(m): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Buhari did not sell fuel for #200 either. He even sells less than GEJ left it.
Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by jaymichael(m): 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
TippyTop:

GEJ sells Rice and biscuits abi? No need calling a confirmed Sai-barbarian a zombie, its in your DNA.
And you will wail till death. Even after death.
Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by Pidggin(f): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
As at yesterday fuel was N200/ltr, yet it is selling for $40/barrel. When it was $110/barrel, we were buying at N87, who can explain this anomaly

4 Likes

Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pidggin is here grin As expected grin

1 Like

Re: As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics by Pidggin(f): 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Pidggin is here grin As expected grin

kiss Happy Easter dear, where have you been lately? I hardly see your posts smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Close His Airline Because Of Recession / EFCC Seals Off House Belonging Goodluck Jonathan's Boy PA In Imo State(photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecy On Ekiti Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.