Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Romanceland Is Dooomed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romanceland Is Dooomed! (968 Views)

Romanceland Is bleeped Up! If I Was A Mod, I Would Have Banned Everybody!! / Romanceland Is Boring These Days / 10 Romanceland Ladies With Sagged Boobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romanceland Is Dooomed! by swtdrms(m): 11:29am On Mar 26, 2016
Hello guys, I've been too quiet and timid for a very long on this forum, but i think i can't keep it low any longer.

To start with, i'll like to declare that despite my University degree, i write awfully, my grammatical construction and analytical composure is not at par with my contemporaries, i do ask myself the very reasons for my writing inadequacies, i can't come up with any genuine reason except that probably because i didn't study and work in a discipline that require regular writing, i studied computer science and worked as a programmer. so am taking this adventure hoping it will improve my writing.

Back to the topic, I've been a regular on romanceland for a very long time, i've seen and experienced different views and perspective on diverse issues, from romance to dating, marriage to friendzoning, playermatics to bedmatics etc. My anger is with my fellow guys, what exactly do you guys want? We're all of the opinion that ladies don't know what they want, but what i see all the time on romanceland tells me reverse is the case.

Guys on the forum are used to bashing ladies which i do once a while, i've had the impression that ladies is the main target on romanceland, any act by any lady to come clean on any issue or situation will always receive serious bashing irrespective of what the situation is. If a lady should open a thread about how her bf has been so kind to her, there will be an avalanche of bashers accusing her of gold digging, its all because the guy has money to showers on her, that's the only reason she'll saying such things about him. If on the opposite, her thread is about how her guy maltreats her, she's still going to lick her e-wounds, all sort of accusation of gold digging will grace her thread.

I'm always at awe looking at how guys have so perfectly mastered the art of bashing and bad mouthing because while growing up as a kid, all we used to know is that, the art of talking most especially when it has to do with innovative creation of insults is the exclusives of the female gender. But on romanceland, the ladies have to cover their heads or else, they'll have heart injuries which will take forever to heal.

Due to this bashing, its fine if it were to be a guy narrating his experiences on sexcapes & adventures, so i believe, i never knew its been fallacy all along. Guys are very uncontended. So is the case with a guy who created a thread about how he met a girl at the filling station and how as a sharp guy got his acts right, all my expectation was how guys will rain words of praises on him for doing it right. But alas, some guys have picked up offences and e-fights with him. I really dont get it, what do you guys want? Stories of guys hitting it right on girls or girls hitting it right on guys? At least let ladies do opposition in this case now, must you guys always do busy body all the time?
IF na ladies, una go make noise, if na guy, na still same you go shout to high heavens. What exactly do you guys want

Back to the ladies, am not always surprised about that group, they have lower mental capabilities, not sure of themselves, no confidence in proving their point and ofcourse get confused in the process of narrating their anger and displeasures about guys. Probably because of gold digging minds, or 6 Abs mentality, but we all can agree on a point that women are confused set of human specie. I wouldn't be surprised if a swarm of bashers grace this thread, that will prove my point further that guys really have problems.

All along, i've always believed that our problem is just our women, we just find it complicated and always complicating finding our ways to the holy holes, i never believed our problems could be more than that, our fellows guys i think are a greater problem in our quest to getting to the promised holes. Can't we all have unity of purpose? At least for onces? or do we have to redefine the rules of the game?
Should the rules be playing it cool, being gentle men, no cheating, being faithful and sincere, having just one girl friend and nothing more. If that's the rule we choose to live by, so be it. Or it is about being smart, sharp guy, catch as many as you can because hoes aint loyal. If that what we all conclude on, then no bashing of the guys doing it that way.

These are just few of my observations which i wish to put out in a clear and simple way. Sorry if you can't understand what i've put to pen, it only prove a point, you had more awful education than i did.

Next write up to work on...Romance adventures of swtdrms
Re: Romanceland Is Dooomed! by cruzita(f): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2016
my dear so many set of confused beings here
Re: Romanceland Is Dooomed! by LuveU2(f): 11:39am On Mar 26, 2016
True the guys are more confused
Re: Romanceland Is Dooomed! by swtdrms(m): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2016
Ofcuz, i know ladies will easily agree with my position, but wait a little till the bashes come in their numbers...
Re: Romanceland Is Dooomed! by Smellymouth: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2016
LuveU2:

undecided

Re: Romanceland Is Dooomed! by zeetyzin(m): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
LuveU2:
u really have a problem with guys, yes?
Re: Romanceland Is Dooomed! by zeetyzin(m): 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
this OP sef.
Re: Romanceland Is Dooomed! by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
OP.. everything is a facade!... half, if not all, of all them both male and female can look you in the eye and say shii.... it's only with their phones they form voltron.

You see them bashing somebody for something that they are also guilty of in reality.... but its okay.. it's a faceless forum after all.
Re: Romanceland Is Dooomed! by LuveU2(f): 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
zeetyzin:

u really have a problem with guys, yes?
No but guys here are too uptight.
Re: Romanceland Is Dooomed! by Bluezy13(m): 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
OP, needless the intro about your academic status, analytical composure and grammatical constriction. It isn't an excuse and it was unnecessary.

Back to the issue.
[1] Be careful not to generalize.
[2] Here is a social network...different people from different walks of life.
[3] Don't expect things to always go the way you want.
[4] Don't try to please everyone. Because you are now trying to please both gender.

Conclusion Don't be jobless

1 Like

Re: Romanceland Is Dooomed! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
undecidedThere is this one "Ugry looking skinnĀ„ catfi*h" kid on Romanceland called "Stupidinlove"!!

That girl need brainformatting!!

Meanwhile.....

1) Girls are forming sh*tt

2) Some guys will do anytin to please a girl on these forum

3) Some guys who hasn't got any solid adventure will diss those who have seen it all...

4) Some little girls here will keep forming "I hate guys"... Like say we give a fvck!!

Why will Romanceland be cool? when Kids have turned this forum to 2go Chatroom??

2 Likes

Re: Romanceland Is Dooomed! by Strahovski1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Romanceland Is Dooomed! by AccidentalGenius: 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
Truth is everyone here is just looking for attention. From the fish brains to the horndogs. Very few don't allow themselves to be lost on nairaland in the hunt for attention and recognition
Re: Romanceland Is Dooomed! by zeetyzin(m): 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
LuveU2:
No but guys here are too uptight.
i see.

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Cheats On Her Guy Secretly Or Openly. Which Is Better? / What Will Make Someone Turn Against You Suddenly But Then Claim To Love You? / Experience Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.