Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (397049 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Stole My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by rmfunky(f): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
Every episode was a hit grin thanks TiffanyJ
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Adasun(m): 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
Fabulous cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by ebysandra(f): 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
More grease to your elbow
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 3:48am On Jul 05, 2016
Maureen returned to the room to found Jake and Victoria in the bathroom playing with water. He was striped to his shorts and the girl was giggling as he soaped her body.
'Goodness Jake, she will catch cold'
'She won't'
'And if she does?'
'Mummy, I won't catch cold'
'You two are playing with water!'
'We are not. See, I am bathing her'
'My bathroom is a mess'
'Our bathroom Maureen. Don't worry, I will send a maid to take care of it'
Maureen fumed. He seemed to have answers to everything. She looked at Victoria nd realized that this was the first time the girl was really laughing since Jake left. Everyone who knew Victoria and Jake well knew that there was a very special bond between father and daughter. A bond that Maureen sometimes jealous. Imagine? She was so jealous of her own daughter. At times, Maureen felt as if Victoria would choose her daddy over her mummy when given the chance.
She fumed again and turned to leave when Victoria stopped her.
'Mummy? Will you join us?'
'No sweetheart'
'But why?'
'I am tired'
'I know. You bath every night before sleeping. Won't you bath today?'
'I will, just as soon as you and your daddy make the bathroom available'
'Pumpkin, maybe your mother wants me to bath her'
The girl's eyes went wide with wonder. Her mother's own eyes flared in anger.
'But mummy can bath herself'
'I can also bath her'
'Don't you dare fill her little mind with your lustful thoughts'
'What's lustful mummy?'
Father and mother looked at their daughter who only stared bewildering at them. Jake giggled, then to Maureen he said.
'Now who is filling Victoria's ears with adults talk?'
Maureen stormed out of the bathroom. Jake turned to Victoria. Your mother said 'lost' it means, not find something that belongs to you'
'Like when I can't find my doll last week?'
'Very smart girl'
Maureen heard all that they were saying. She kept fuming and pretended to be reading. She heard Jake said,
'Now, I guess we should leave this place or your mummy will really be mad at us'
'Why is mummy always mad?'
'Because she wants the best for us. Now here is a towel for you'
'Its for mummy'
'She won't mind'
She heard the door opened and they emerged. Victoria ran to her and hugged her, forcing Maureen to pretend a smile. She pretended not to care when Jake went out and returned with a pyjamas. Giggling, Victoria wore it while chatting with her father. Telling him about school and her teacher. He was listening, attentively.
'Come sweetheart, let me make for you a cup of hot warm tea'
'Okay daddy'
'Wait for me downstairs'
The girl didn't argue, she trusted her daddy too much for argument. Once she left, Jake went to Maureen.
'She won't catch a cold'
'Okay'
She saw him went to the band of his shorts and knew he was about to remove it. She. Quickly turned her eyes back to her book. He dove into his clothes and dressed in a jean and white T shirt.
'You can look up now Maureen'
'I wasn't avoiding looking at you'
'Of course you were'
'I wasn't'
'I won't ague with you'
He said and walked out of the door. Two minutes later, a maid appeared at the door. She greeted Maureen and set about cleaning the bathroom. Maureen was in the shower when Jake and Victoria returned. She emerged with a robe and walked to the wardrobe to get something to wear. When she found what she was looking for, Maureen went back to the bathroom to dress. She came out to find Jake reading Victoria's bed time story. The girl was popped up in bed, looking sleepy but excited.
'Goodnight daddy'
'Night pumpkin', he said and kissed her cheeks.
She smiled and turned to her mother,
'Mummy, good night'
'Good night sweetie', Maureen said and kissed the girl's other cheek.
They all watched her drift into a peaceful sleep. The door was knocked and the nanny appeared.
'Sorry to disturb you madam but baby two is awake and hungry'
Slowly, Maureen walked to the nursery while Jake followed her. He was faster in picking the boy and cradling him. The young Nanny was surprised at how clumsily he held the boy.
'Don't kill him Jake', Maureen snapped.
He grinned at her 'easy, mother bear, instead of snapping, teach. I will be your willing student'
Maureen went to him and taught him how to hold the baby. He held the child to him with pride. The child smiled when Jake held him up for a kiss on the cheek. He vomited in Jake's face.
The nanny was alarm, Maureen hid her emotions, she waited for Jake to angrily hand over the baby and walked out. He instead burst into laughter.
'Gracious lord!', he exclaimed
'What Jake? He is your child after all'
'Sure he is and I just named him 'gracious lord'
'What? What sort of name is that?'
'Simply said. His name is Evan. Evan means, gracious lord'
'Evan', Maureen repeated
'Yes, the lord has been gracious to us. He brought back victor to us'
'What about the other twin?', Maureen asked.
Jake handed Evan to her and picked the sleeping child from his cot. The nanny helped him cradle the baby very properly. He looked at the sleeping child. The boy snapped his eyes opened and stared at the man holding him. He kicked, then he closed his eyes again.
'Look Maureen, he feels so safe with me. He looked at me and then went back to sleep. You know what it means? He trust me'
Maureen only snorted.
'He is safe, firm, strong and very enduring', that is his name'
'You name him that?'
'Yes. All those words put together should be 'Ethan'. His name is Ethan'
'So the boys are now Evan and Ethan?'
'Yes'
The maid handed a wipe to Jake and then collected the sleeping baby. Jake turned to Evan and. Was surprised to see his mouth cleaned already and Maureen was feeding him.
'You are the strongest woman I have ever known'
'Really?'
'Yes. You put up with and still gave me beautiful kids'
He forgot that nanny was there, he went to Maureen and kissed her cheeks.
'You are my world Maureen'
They went back to the room much more later. He went in for a shower and returned to see Maureen on her dresser. He was only in a towel and Maureen visibly shook with lust. He went to her and kissed her.
'Don't worry Maureen, you are not completely healed. I will wait'
'Jake'
'Don't deny that you want me. We are married'
'I don't want you'
He slipped into his pajamas and then to bed. They slept with Victoria between them.

A week later, Jake couldn't take it no more. Seek Henry out when he came for a visit.
' Henry can I talk to you? Privately?'
Anthony raised a brow. He had wondered why Jake would not revealed what had happened in Lagos. He watched as Henry slowly stood up and the two walked upstairs.
Jake opened Henry's old room and ushered his brother in.
'What is it Jake?', Henry asked
Jake kept pacing the room. 'I can't survive it Henry'
'Then tell me who kidnapped you'
'I am talking about Maureen'
'What about her?'
'Eh, you've been through this before. I need to ask you a private question'
'I'm all ears'
'After Linda was put to bed, how long does it take to resume normal sexual activities?'
Henry stared and then burst out laughing. He clutched his stomach and laughed his head off.
'This is not funny'
'It is'
'Okay. Forget it', Jake said and turned to the door, regretting confining in Henry.
'Wait Jake. It takes six weeks to eight weeks'
'What?'
'Yea. It wasn't easy. Linda and I had a difficult time'
'How can you survive that long?'
'I love her Jake. I waited '
'This is just five weeks'
'Talk to her doctor'
'You mean Joel?'
'No, Doctor Jonas. He will examine her and tell you when its okay'
'I love her Henry'
'Who doesn't know that? I remember Joel saying there isn't any complications. Maybe you should wait two more weeks'
'Okay'
'Jake?'
'Yea?'
'Can you please tell me what is eating you up? Who are you hiding?'
'No one'
'Did you see mother again? How is she?'
For the first time since he was born, he lost control of himself and went wild.
'Don't you ever ask me about her again'
'Easy its only a question'
Jake gave Henry a blow and Henry scared that his brother wasn't completely healed couldn't send one to him. He watched Jake stormed and went running. When he finally went downstairs Anthony was waiting.
'What did he tell you?'
'Nothing'
,Nothing?'
'He attacked when I asked after mother'
Jake came down stairs, picked a bottle of brandy and gave it a gulped and then ran out like a mad man. They followed him and saw him in the pool, swimming so quickly.
'What did you do to your brother?'
'Nothing. But I think I know something'
'What?'
'Mother. Something went on between he and mother and if I am correct, he hates her'
'Why would he hate her?'
'I don't know'

10 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 4:01am On Jul 05, 2016
Happy hollidays everyone and to my muslim brothers and sisters, Barka da sallah.

4 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by heemah(f): 5:22am On Jul 05, 2016
What a perfect breakfast. Thanks for the wishes dear.. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mhizvick(f): 6:25am On Jul 05, 2016
tnkz 4 d updates

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by arabaribiti(m): 6:48am On Jul 05, 2016
TiffanyJ:
Happy hollidays everyone and to my muslim brothers and sisters, Barka da sallah.

Thanks for the update pls check ur mail

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Diamonddamsel: 7:34am On Jul 05, 2016
Thanks for the update dear.I was pleasantly surprised. Keep up d good work.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nmaglit: 7:54am On Jul 05, 2016
Front seat via tifff captivating storyy

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Shakyroh320(f): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2016
its getting hot,more mb to ur phone

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by YASDON(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2016
Now there are thinking

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by yungsika(m): 9:30am On Jul 05, 2016
TiffanyJ:
jst jst started reading this part of ur story .....pls hw can get d missing updates?? Would be greatful to get a response from u.....happy holiday to u too....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Temtopy(f): 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
thanks Tiffany

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by amfo(f): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
thanks ma.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by 1LadySule(f): 8:56am On Jul 06, 2016
Please Aunty Tiffany, give a bit of joy to Victoria, she's so innocent and all she wants is her mom and dad to be together. Thank you for naming one of the twins Ethan cheesy that's also my sons name. More ink to your pen.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
Nice story, keep it up
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Julietogbo(f): 7:23am On Jul 07, 2016
Thanks tiff
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by arabaribiti(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2016
Thanks mummy tiff I got your mail God bless you

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Chubbiehills(f): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2016
Joel should share the problem too. Meanwhile henry should stop behaving like a crook head

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Shakyroh320(f): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
madam tiff,plzz now
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by rachealfst(f): 12:43am On Jul 09, 2016
Thanks for the update, nice story.God bless you

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Jumizie13(f): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2016
please, has anyone seen Tiffanyj lately
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2016
Jumizie13:
please, has anyone seen Tiffanyj lately
I am right here dear. Will update lter in the day. How are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by tbrown90(m): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
if I catch tiffany ehn only God knows wat I will do 2 her. so she tinks she can keep an officer on suspense like dis . I mean who does dat

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Jumizie13(f): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
TiffanyJ:
How are you doing?
I'm good as ever

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by amfo(f): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
TiffanyJ:

I am right here dear. Will update lter in the day. How are you doing?
OK sis
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by arabaribiti(m): 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
Second wiffy abeg serve me my food cos am very very hungry
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by winningbt: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2016
Tiffanyj how are you? please give us update Abeg
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
'Daddy?'
'Yes pumpkin?'
'May I sleep with you and mummy tonight?'
'Why would you want to sleep with us when you've got your room?', Jake asked her.
'I feel alone and scared in my room'
Joel sighed. Its been a week he had made sure Victoria stopped sleeping with them. He was taking his time with Maureen. She was still angry with him and also not talking to him unless Victoria was around.
Since Victoria stopped sleeping with them, Maureen would had began really avoiding him in the day. At night, she stayed up late at the nursery, return almost tired, and then enter the bathroom which she always never forgot to lock from inside. She would return into the room with a virginal nightgown. Jake hated the night gown. He knew she was deliberately trying to ward him off with the long, over size and ugly gown. He once complained and she had told him in no uncertain terms to relocate to another room if he doesn't want to ever see it again. At that time, he had wisely kept mute.
Jake sighed again. Maureen was now sleeping as far away from him as she could and the bed wasn't helping matters. It was simply too big for what he had in mind. The boys were already seven weeks old and he didn't know how to get to his wife.
Jake sighed again. The so called marriage they had was not legal. They didn't even have a certificate as the priest refused to issue them one. The priest insisted he was under duress and that was not how he was taught to carry a wedding ceremony. If they want to get married, they should come to him, attend classes and do it the way others had done it. This was one secret Jake would guide with his own life. He made his father promised to tell no one. Not even Henry because Jake was scared that Maureen would hop and leave him once she realized that they were still single. He would marry her, but that would be after they've cleared the misunderstanding that is now threatening their relationship.
'Daddy? Please'
Jake was jot back into reality. He picked Victoria up and swing her around. Her laughter echoed the whole room. Once she was on her feet, he smiled at her and for the first time, Victoria looked sad.
'Pumpkin what is it?', he asked, surprised at the change in her behaviour.
'Your smile just like Victor. I miss him daddy'
Jake sighed and picked her up to sit on his lap.
'I miss him too pumpkin, but I know that Victor is in heaven and he would want you to be happy'
'Really?'
'Yes. He would want you to take care of your mummy, Evan and Ethan. Will you do this for him?'
'Yes. But daddy?'
'Yes?'
'Can't I also go to heaven and be with Victor?'
'No pumpkin, you can't. At least not now. aren't you happy here with us?'
'I am but...'
'Sweetheart, if you die, I will never survive it'
Maureen pushed the door to the room and fumed. Only three things separated Victoria from Jake. When she was in school, when Jake is bathing or dressing and when its time to sleep. Everyone knew that Victoria worshiped her father and he had rewarded her by giving her all the attention she seeks. The nanny hardly does anything as jake bath and dressed her for school. Goodness, Maureen couldn't take it anymore.
'Victoria, go to your nanny, I need to speak to your daddy'
'No'
'Victoria?'
The girl laid back in the bed. Jake only stared at Maureen who glared at him. Telling him with her eyes that he should tell Victoria to leave.
'Maureen, victoria is just a kid. You can just say whatever you want to'
'I can't. Its something not meant for her ears. Tell her to leave'
'Sweetheart, your mummy and I need to talk. Go to your nanny'
That was when Victoria decided to leave the bed. Maureen looked in horror. After all these years, this is how this child would pay her? She would disrespect her mother and side with her father?
As the girl got to the door, Maureen tested her daughter further,
'Sweetheart, tell your nanny to change you out of that dress. Its a bit dirty'
'The girl, stared stubbornly at her mother. 'No, I won't'
'What?'
'Mummy, I don't want to change this dress. Daddy loves it'
Maureen turned to Jake. 'Jake?'
'Pumpkin, your mummy is right, tell your nanny to change you out of that dress'
'Okay daddy'
That was when Maureen lost it. She picked the girl, sat down on the bed and held her over her knee. So angry she wasn't thinking right. On her part, Victoria was kicking and crying to her daddy for help.
'Now sweetheart, I will teach you never to disrespect your seniors. No one, not even your nanny who had been complaining for the past two weeks'
Maureen removed the dress from the girl, leaving her in just her panties and raised her hands hard on the girl's buttocks who screamed in pain.
'Maureen? What are you doing?', Jake asked
'I am spanking her and you stay away from this Jake. I refused to raise a spoiled girl'
Again, Maureen brought down her hands on Victoria, again and again and again'.
'Will you disrespect me again?'
'No mummy I won't. I am sorry', the girl shouted back.
That was when Maureen allowed her on her feet. She ran to Jake and he held her to him as she sobbed. A knock appeared at the door and the nanny came in.
'Take victoria to her room, bath her, fed her and put her in bed'
'Yes ma'am'
Slowly, the girl tried to follow but she realized she couldn't walk. She stared at her mother in fear but the nanny took her and left the room. Once alone, Jake turned to Maureen.
'That's bad. There are different ways to tackle a stubborn child'
'You have no right to caution me. I am her mother'
'And I am her father. she will only fear you'
'Good. Get out of this room Jake, you are the last person I want to see at the moment'
'I am disappointed at you Maureen'
'You never wanted her, when I was carrying them in Lagos, you treated me like a piece of trash and called them my kids. Where were you when she was having tooth ache? Where you when I had to rush her to the hospital on several occasion? Where were you when she had chicken pox? Where were you when I was suffering for her all these years? Five years Jake? All of a sudden, you return and she does only what you asked? You saw her disrespect me what did you do? You sat there and did nothing'
'Maureen, we need to discuss this like adults'
'There is nothing to discuss Jake. Just don't teach me how to parent my own child. If only Victor were here, he wouldn't treat me like this'
The mere thought of Victor brought a sob from her. She dejectedly left the room and walked to the back of the house, where Anthony had insisted Victor should be buried. There, Maureen got a chair, covered her face in her hands and sobbed her heart out. Victor knew when she was sad, he knew when she needed him and would protect her from harm. Victoria on the other hand, is a smaller version of Maureen. Carefree, stubborn and manipulative.
She sat there for over five hours and hugged herself when she began feeling cold. She knew the kids would need her but she was tired and didn't care.
'Let me get you inside', she heard Jake said from behind her.
'Go away', she shot at him
'You missed lunch and its almost time for dinner'
'I am not hungry'
'Someone is here to see you'
'Tell whoever it is to go away'
'Maureen', he said and kissed the back of her neck.
Slowly, he helped her out of the chair and into the house where she saw her brother and his wife waiting. Joel immediately knew there was a problem.
'Well, she made her bed. She will have to sleep in it. Whether she liked it or not', he thought.
'Maureen what happened?', Mich asked, holding a toddler in her hands.
Maureen couldn't speak, she simply sat down on the sofa and stared at the child walking timidly towards her. She stopped in front of Maureen and Maureen looked away.
Victoria turned slowly to her father who urged her forward. He had sat her down and explained to her that her mummy was very sad because Victoria disrespected her. He had quietly told his girl to go downstairs and apologize to her mummy. Victoria didn't want to but she dared not tell him that.

'Mummy?'
'Yes?'
'Mummy, I am so sorry I disrespected you and made you cry'
'Go to your room victoria'
Slowly, so as not to get another spanking, she walked to her room.
'Maureen you just hurt her feelings. She apologized', Jake put in.
'No'
'What is going on here?', Joel asked.
Jake explained everything that had happened that day to Joel. He didn't spare himself, in fact, he agreed that he too had his fault but was perplexed that Maureen was still angry with Victoria even after the poor girl apologized.
Joel looked disdainfully at his sister. Her daughter acted exactly as Maureen had, when she was her age.
'Maureen, why are you angry with the poor girl? It isn't her fault, she simply inherited the trait from you'
'How could you say that Joel?'
'At her age, you were worse. I almost hated you Maureen. Do you know why? You have always been the bone of contention between our parents. People around thought I spoiled you but we both know that's not true. Father spoiled you. Mother dared not touch you and he would pick a fight with her. When you were ten, you told mother something that made her cry her heart out', Joel spat
'Stop it Joel'
'The truth is bitter? You must hear it. You refused to wash the cup you drank tea and when mother tried to force you, you told her that she can't touch you and when she does, you will tell father and he would not eat her food', Joel was too angry to stop.
Jake and Mich stood looking in awe.
'Joel just leave my house, now'
'Sure I will little sister. Our past seem to have a way to catch up with us, doesn't it?. Now you are just beginning to have a taste of your own medicine and you are crying? Mother loved father. They were so in love before you came but then, you broke them apart with your manipulation. You've always been like this from age three, when you began to realize that father adored you'
'You are just being wicked', She said
'Am I? Look around you Maureen? You've hurt everyone around you. You don't even have a friend apart from Kemi. Tara, Linda, Jordan, Henry, even Mich was not spared out'
'Goodness Joel, whatever is wrong with you?', Mich asked her husband.
'Let's go home Mich', he said, stared hard at his sister and walked out of the door. Mich, not knowing what to say, followed her husband out.

'Darling, let's talk about what happened today', Jake told her.
'Nothing happened'
'Not to me'
'Go away Jake', she said as she managed to feed the twins. The pain in her bosom and water that was dripping reminded her that twins were not fed for far too long. She was feeding Evan when Jake came into the room. Slowly, Jake went back to the room. He would wait for her there and she would not avoid him. He won't let her avoid him, ever again. Once in the room, he removed his shoes and waited for her to come in.
She did came in ten minutes later and was not surprised to see him in bed. She went for a pair of pajamas and with it securely in her arms, went in for a bath. She returned, fully dressed and Jake, without looking at her left the bed and went into the bathroom.
Maureen heard the shower running but she simply laid in her side of the bed and pretended to be asleep when he returned. She couldn't pretend anymore when she heard him began to whistle. She sat up and glared at him.
'Jake?'
'Yea?'
'I need to sleep. Please stop making that noise' she said but couldn't help stare hungrily at him.
Here he was, this husband of hers, standing, with a towel around his waist, with water dripping from his body. To Maureen, he was a god. She would have forgotten everything and lick the water from his body if not for the fact that he was also staring surprisingly at her. Slowly, so as not to betray her emotions, she looked away.
'You can look your fill Maureen. I will never complain'
'Go to hell'
'We are married Maureen'
When she didn't respond he removed the towel and wiped his body. He caught her looking at him when she thought he wasn't looking. Well, he was more than ready for her. He would see who would win this game.
Jake threw the towel in the bathroom and quietly laid down to sleep, as far away from her as he could.
'What are you doing?', she asked
'Sleeping of course'
'You are sleeping nude?'
'Is there a problem with that?'
'Yes'
'Care to discuss the problem?'
'It is very wrong. Victoria may walk in on us'
'Victoria is sleeping in her own room. You know me well enough Maureen. I don't sleep with my clothes on'
'You've been doing that lately'
'That's because Victoria was sleeping with us. When she left, I decided to give you time to get used to sharing the bed, again'
'I refuse to take this'
'Stop pretending darling. Why are you claiming innocent? That's silly if you ask me. We are no strangers, we are lovers and we have a child who would soon be five and two beautiful boys in the connecting room. Stop behaving like a school girl and sleep'
She swallowed and laid down but sleep eloped from the room. Two lovers just lay down in bed and each pretended to be asleep while hearing the clock tick. Three hours later, she heard a wail from the connecting room and knew it was time to feed her kids. She slowly left the room to her kids. That was when jake sighed. She returned and looked at her sleeping husband, and then she felt so hot she ran to the bathroom and poured water over her body. When she returned, with a towel around her, he was still sleeping. She sighed, slipped back into her pajamas and laid down.
That was when Jake made a move. He turned to her side and then slowly drew her to him. Without giving her a chance to reject him, he began kissing her neck, and her ear. She turned to protest but couldn't.
'Darling, just tell me you don't want me and I won't touch you'
'I...'
he wouldn't even let her decide. They've been without each other for far too long and their love making was the wildest Maureen could remember. Afterwards, they lay together, satisfy and happy, in each other arms.
'Jake, I think you should...'
'Hush, darling. Say nothing, this moment is too wonderful and perfect for us to fight again'
She said nothing and slept her heart and problems away. Jake kissed her cheek and glanced at the clock, it was 4pm. He couldn't believe they were both so stubborn.
The door opened by 6:30am with Victoria. She stared at her parents. this was the first time she had seen them like this, her father and mother held each other in sleep and then she saw her mummy's clothes on the floor and went to pick it up for her. She packed the clothes, and took them to the closet when her father stirred.
'Victoria?'
'Daddy good morning'
Jake swore and then sighed in relieve when he remembered that they were covered with a duvet. Maureen stirred too and was shocked to see her daughter.
'Mummy, good morning'
'Morning sweetheart. Aren't you going to school today?'
'I am'
'Then go to your nanny, I will be on my way'
'Mummy, I forgot to tell daddy that a very beautiful lady was at my school yesterday. She said to tell daddy to call her and she loves him'
Jake froze. Maureen stared.
'Go to your nanny' , when the girl left, Maureen attacked Jake.
'You had other women'
'I don't. I swear Maureen I don't'
'If I remember correctly, you are an addict'
'I checked myself into rehab before coming back that first time'
'Who is she?'
'I don't know'
The next day, Maureen was helping Victoria do her homework when a piece of paper slipped from the book. She opened it and read it.
'Sweetheart, please come back to me. I love you more than that Maureen of yours. Guess what? I am pregnant for you'
Maureen let the tears fall. She was such a fool.
'Where did you get this Victoria?'
'That beautiful lady said to give my daddy'
Jake strolled into the room and Maureen threw the paper at him.
'Maureen!'
'Swear to me you didn't touch another woman when you left'
Jake couldn't swear. He was speechless. His mother had succeeded. She had ruined him. He remembered being drugged and sleeping with a lady. It happened three times. Goodness, a stranger was carrying his child.
Maureen walked out and Jake followed her out.
"Please let me explain'
'Don't you dare'
'I was drugged'
'I have no time for more lies'
'Maureen, I will tell you everything. Just listen to me'
'I refuse to. Now listen again, I can't afford for my daughter to be dragged into your mess. I will pay her school a visit. Why would the school allow a strange woman close to my daughter?'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by iomoge2(f): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
TiffanyJ:

'Daddy?'

Thank you TiffanyJ

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by soulminister(m): 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
Taaaaahhhhhhhh
Thunder go fire devil

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (60) (Reply)

Meant To Be / When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.