Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (397230 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Stole My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Missyetty(f): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Thanks miss, just when I thought this is coming to an end

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Maryclaire1(f): 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
U too gbaski TJ Thanks...

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nmaglit: 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Maureen is overreating for my liking and so if another woman sent him a letter atleast she should listen to her husband and giv him a benefit of doubt even if he's an addict must she throw it to his face.after all she is nt d first woman her husband is cheating Am just so angry with her

Nice workk tiff

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Chubbiehills(f): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
This is pathetic oo, mureen stop being childish!
soulminister:
Taaaaahhhhhhhh
Thunder go fire devil
This is pathetic oo, mureen stop being childish! Bros take am easy.....lolz
thank you maam and happy sunday!
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Donpeteranking(m): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
On my own way there are no words to classify ur story each line i read through makes me hunger and tasties for more. so you can imagine my taste 4 more.
PS;i was so glad you are now in good health TIFF,thankgod.
more grease to ur elbow.
all the same more updates pls

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by stunningjudy(f): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
I find it annoying when people can't just explain their situation to someone. Moreover, if u keep mute u could die with ur problem.

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by cutediva87(f): 12:28am On Jul 11, 2016
Maureen cooloo temper meanwhile, nice job tiff.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by rachealfst(f): 12:47am On Jul 11, 2016
Thumbs up,you are the best.thanks for the update
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by missjenny(f): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2016
thanks for d update. jake had the whole time to tell his story bt he kept mum.nw its kinda late.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Cutehector(m): 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
stunningjudy:
I find it annoying when people can't just explain their situation to someone. Moreover, if u keep mute u could die with ur problem.
this is my problem.. grin

I want to solicit for your votes for the contestant i'm rooting for in this Mr nairaland contest. His profile link is on my signature. I'm sure you will be impressed with his threads when you visit his profile page as he has contributed actively in gracing front page.

Your votes will go along way in making him win this contest.

I'm looking foward to a positive reply from you missy.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by rahman3853(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
Chemmzy:
I have been a ghost reader of your stories since the days of The Reluctant Bride till this very one and I most say you are not just good but the best. Sincerely I give it to you. may God continue to increase your wisdom, knowledge and Understanding. The sky is your starting point Babe. More ink to your pen.
thank God u dint outburst...lol

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
I need to sincerely tender my apologies for not replying to your comments. They've always been my inspiration and put smiles on my face. There is no comment here that I haven't read. Please bear with me.
A couple of weeks ago, I fell ill and you were all very patient with me. I couldn't reply to your comments due to the fact that I am having health challenges and it is also affecting my updates. Another reason is because I now work so I return always tired and I'm not suppose to stress myself.
I pray I conquer this challenge so as to go back to my real me.

9 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by iomoge2(f): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
TiffanyJ:
I need to sincerely tender my apologies for not replying to your comments. They've always been my inspiration and put smiles on my face. There is no comment here that I haven't read. Please bear with me.
A couple of weeks ago, I fell ill and you were all very patient with me. I couldn't reply to your comments due to the fact that I am having health challenges and it is also affecting my updates. Another reason is because I now work so I return always tired and I'm not suppose to stress myself.

Gods got you.
Be strong dear.

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Mayreeyam(f): 5:27am On Jul 15, 2016
May u ova cum dis health challenges u r facing by d power of d creator(Amin).I no aw stressful one can b by working,n also trying to please Sumone. It is well with you.

4 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Adasun(m): 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
o gush

take ur time mama,infact don't think of stre........ Or ss.grin grin

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by DandyPearl(f): 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
TiffanyJ:
momma
Tiff God's got your back. Quickest recovery

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by zicokarisma(m): 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
From day one i stumble across dis story i cldnt stop asking for more, very captivating and breathtaking.....nice work ma, i love dis story.....pls wet our appetite some more

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Maryclaire1(f): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2016
you are more than a conquerer.u will overcome it.just take care of u..update when u know it's fine, in your own pace.I always trust u for lengthy update.May God heal and bless ur kind heart.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by arabaribiti(m): 11:12am On Jul 16, 2016
WaoooOo wiffy two thank God for your job, your blessed
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by yusufibrahim(m): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Anty Tiffany hope u are better now...... Take ur time u sound health is more important to us...... God Bless

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by obidammy(f): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
Tiffany I must confess u re really awesome..... I have been following ur story as a guest for some time now n dey re really goodTiffany I must confess u re really awesome..... I have been following ur story as a guest for some time now n dey re really goodTiffany I must confess u re really awesome..... I have been following ur story as a guest for some time now n dey re really good
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hi everyone, I am typing. Will post an update later

3 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TEMMYMUJEEDAH(f): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
Anxiously waiting ma'am... thanks in anticipation
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by DandyPearl(f): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
Come inside heemah and stop peeping smiley I don miss you joor wink Madam tiffany I still dey chillax for here oo
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Orlolahdey(f): 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
Waiting patiently... tanx in anticipation
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by heemah(f): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
DandyPearl:
Come inside heemah and stop peeping smiley I don miss you joor wink Madam tiffany I still dey chillax for here oo
Been so busy these days mai love...got ur msgs and I'd soon reply...missed u more... kiss kiss
TiffanyJ, how have u been dear? And your health? Take adequate care of you and don't overwork yourself... kiss kiss
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by stunningjudy(f): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
Tiffany wink
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Shakyroh320(f): 6:15am On Jul 18, 2016
TiffanyJ:
where is our update dear,cus u seldom break ur promise,hope all is well,plzzzzz be gud ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Shakyroh320(f): 6:15am On Jul 18, 2016
TiffanyJ:

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
It had been two weeks since the news came to Maureen that Jake had impregnated a lady. She and Jake had fought for three good days with her not talking to him. On the fourth day, she couldn't explain to Anthony why Victoria had stopped schooling so she decided to take the girl herself.
Jake had insisted he wanted to come along,so they both took Victoria to school where they first spoke to miss Jane, her class teacher, who then told them to have a talk with the school proprietor.
At the proprietor's office, Jake was surprised to be greeted by a handsome man in his mid thirties. The man, like Jake seemed to be spending most of his time at the gym. He was tall, dark and very handsome. When the man stretched out his hands to shake Jake, it was a very strong and firm hands and Jake was angry when the man kept smiling and grinning at Maureen.
'Miss Maureen, its nice to have you here with us. You look more beautiful everyday'
'Thank you', she replied and smiled.
Jake no fool saw it all. The damn proprietor had feelings for Maureen. Maureen was blind to it but he wasn't.
'So miss Maureen, what can I offer you?', he asked
'Sorry mr, she isn't a miss anymore. In case you haven't noticed, she is wearing a wedding ring', Jake said rather too calmly.
'Oh, sorry about that. So what can I do for you?'
Maureen leaned forward and began explaining to the proprietor about a lady in the school they don't want close to Victoria. She didn't notice that her good proprietor was busy staring at her bosoms. Jake did, and without thinking used his hands to began pulling her dress up, in an attempt to cover whatever skin that was exposed.
Maureen froze, turned to Jake, and said impatiently.
'What are you doing?'
Jake then realized what he had done. He didn't say nothing but continue glaring at the man.
'I don't get what you said madam', was what he could manage to say. How could he, when his eyes were on Maureen's body.
'Mr, what she is saying is that, there seemed to be a new staff in this school. This lady had been feeding lies into our daughter's ears'
'Yes we just employed a teacher. What did she tell Victoria?'
'A lot of lies about me. May I have a talk with this Rebeccah?'
'I think it will be for the best. Yes, will call Rebecca and then resolve this issue once and for all',the man summoned his secretary. Few minutes later, a plump woman appeared. Maureen looked at the small and dark woman. The woman in turn looked discreetly at Maureen, then she shifted her gaze to Jake who wasn't even looking at her.
'Mary, tell miss Jacob to come here'
'Yes sir', she said and walked out.
Five minutes later, the door opened and Maureen found herself staring at a very tall fair beauty of about twenty five. Maureen was taken aback because she wasn't expecting such a beautiful, slim and perfect young lady.
The lady had an aura around her that Maureen didn't and it hurt her. She closed her eyes for a moment, angry with herself and angry with God for making her a bit chubby, dark and not as beautiful as this woman.
Jake on his own stared at Maureen and watched her opened her eyes, he was the only person to recognize the pains in her eyes. He saw those same pain, five years ago, in Logos, when she was pregnant for Victor and Victoria. He had told her hurtful words to spite her for using him and lying to him. Those words had brought in the pain in those beautiful eyes he was seeing and those pains had seen her out of his house, Lagos and his life the next day without her looking backward.
'Miss Jacob, Mr Joseph here think you are feeding lies to his daughter. I demand you tell me the truth or I will terminate your appointment with us',the proprietor admonished her.
'Yes sir', she replied in a sweet voice that almost allowed the tears to start flowing from Maureen's eyes.
'Jake how could you do this to me?', Maureen asked almost in tears.
'Oh, you are Maureen. Jake had always talked about you'
At that moment, Jake lost control. He left his seat and rushed at her. She saw him and turned to go but was too late. He caught hold of her hands, swung her around and gave her a slap. As if that was not enough, he began reaching out for his belt. All he saw was a woman who had forced him into sleeping with her while in chain and was now trying to break the peace he shared with Maureen. It was Maureen who stopped him. Her quiet sob and then he heard the proprietor shouting and telling him that was not allowed in his school.
Jake ran to comfort Maureen but she pushed him away and walked out. He turned to Rebeccah and said, with all seriousness,
'The next time I see you anywhere near my wife or kids, I will kill you'
Turning to the confused proprietor, he said
'I am sorry sir, but my daughter can not remain in the same school with teachers like the likes of this one', he said pointing at Rebeccah, who now realized she had made an enemy of Jake.
'What's going on here?' The poor man asked.
Jake simply walked out to Victoria's class. He said a cute 'hi' to her teacher and told the woman to pack all that belonged to his daughter, he was taking her home.
'Is everything all right sir?'
'I am withdrawing her'
'But why?'
He didn't wait. He picked up his little girl and left her lunch box in the class. By the time they got to the car, Maureen was sobbing her heart out. The little girl sighed. Her parents were fighting again! She wondered why they were always fighting.

It was now two weeks. Victoria had missed school, Maureen was not talking to Jake and she wouldn't explain to Anthony or anyone why. Neither Jake nor Maureen could explain to Anthony why Victoria had suddenly stopped schooling. Over dinner one evening Anthony brushed the subject again.
'You two are fighting. That is not my problem but I hope you realized that Victoria is missing school activity?'
There was silence and then he continued.
'Since none of you is willing to talk to me, I think I should inform you all that she is my grand daughter and I also have a hand in raising her, therefore, be informed that you two are incapable of raising a child. Looking at Victoria, you've done a very poor job at her parenting'
Anthony paused, waiting for a reaction from them. Neither came. He was surprised that Maureen had nothing to say.
'I won't sit by and watch this madness. I am her grand father and so, I have a right to make a decision concerning her life. Tomorrow is Tuesday, I will inform her nanny to get her ready for school and her driver will drive her. You two need not do anything. I will pay the fees and take care all her expenditure'
'No', came the chorus answer from all her parents. Now, Anthony had their attention. He put down his fork and stared at the two love birds who couldn't seem to stop fighting.
'No? you don't want me to pay her fees?', Anthony asked Jake
'I don't want her to go back to that school'
'Why? It is one of the best. Are you having money issues?'
'Father, stay out of this. You can't just make decision for a child whose parents are alive and well', Jake said
'She will go to that school Jake, I won't be a party to her wasting her time at home while her mates are learning. If your mother and I had done same to you, would you have been where you are now?', Anthony was getting angry.
'Sir, I'm so sorry but Victoria isn't going back to that school', Maureen spoke for the first time.
'Why?', Anthony asked
Maureen and Jake stared at each other. Yes, they might have been fighting but this is one thing they agreed on. Why? Jake didn't want his daughter anywhere near his mother's agent. If that lady was in Abuja, he knew Helen would also be lurking around, somewhere. Attending school was no longer safe for their daughter because, his insane mother could kidnap her.
Maureen wondered what Jake was thinking all she cared is for her daughter to not go back to the same school with her father's lover. She would die first before allowing anyone know that Jake was having a baby outside. This was her shame to bear.
'Hello, I am talking to humans', Anthony asked
'Sir, we might have to enroll her into another school', Maureen said
'You are yet to answer my 'why' questions. Look, Victoria is just a child, you can not just tell her to stop attending school. We all know how attached she is to her class teacher. You can't just wake up one day and tell her to stop attending the only school she knew and start going to one where she had no friends. This will affect her psychologically'
There was silence. Anthony came to a realization.
'You two are hiding something', he declared, slowly observing them.
'Whatever it is, think about the future of your daughter'
With that, he pushed back his chair and walked up to his room.

That night, in their room, Maureen had just left the bath when Jake entered the room. They stared, then Maureen went to her drawers, for a night wear.
'Maureen, please, I will tell you everything, just listen to me'
She began humming. That was the barrier she had put on for the past week. She would begin humming once he began talking and then walk out of the room. Today, he needed to talk to her and she would listen. He decided to use one of his brother's tactics, locking the door and holding the key. He did just that and then moved to the bathroom and removed the keys. Maureen said nothing.
'I am the man of this house and you will dress in this room. For God sake Maureen, you behave as if we are strangers when we have kids already'
Quiet. She was adamant in this war she had started with him and she refused to be cajoled.
He walked to her, shook the life out of her and in the process, the sash of her robe gave way. He stared at her and Maureen looked at him and saw him growing in lust that seemed to have made her go crazy. No, she refused to allow her body betrayed her. She wouldn't try it.
'Maureen...', He said in a husky voice which made her trembled. Not wanting him to witness her one moment of weakness, she quickly gave him her back and tied the sash to her robe.
Jake turned her to him, he knew her for over five years and knew the look in her eyes.
'Let's talk over this'
She turned again for she couldn't bear being so close to him and not holding him and kissing him all over.
'Don't deny us this opportunity Maureen. You are angry but your body is hungry and we are married. Allow us to make love, please. You've taken over two weeks to make your point'
He came behind her and kissed her neck and her ear. Maureen was stiff. She refused to feel anything but even she knew that she was only deceiving herself. She now understood why Mich and Joel would be fighting and still make love. The anger would always be there but the hunger over powers it. A tear slipped from her cheeks. She didn't want to feel anything, not after what Jake had done. She was ready to forgive him for leaving her and all, one thing she couldn't forgive him was seeking comfort in the arms of another woman. She was jealous, yes but then, she couldn't help it.
His hands moved to cup her face and felt her tears, slowly, he turned her around and used his tongue to lick them all away, by the time he was through, her robe was already on the floor and she was breathing hard.
'Darling, all is going to be alright, I promise you', he told her
Maureen knew that he was simply giving her chance to decide if she wanted to make love now or not. She decided and began working on his buttons, cursing her body for its betrayals. Jake looked down at her, he loved her but she didn't know it. She wouldn't even believe it if he told her. He had told her so several times yet she wouldn't believe him. He knew she loved him. That would explain why she was always ready to forgive him all his atrocities.
He kissed her lips with so much care and love he wanted his hands and lips to show her how much he loved her. He picked her up and lay her in bed.
'Maureen, never you doubt that I love you', he told her.
Maureen pulled him to her and kissed him with all the hunger in her. She didn't care if he loved her or not, all she knew was that she wanted him and she was a woman used to getting what she wanted. He made love to her and it was so wonderful she asked herself why they were both always fighting. After the love making, Jake pulled her to him and began caressing her arm. They were all panting. Few minutes later, Jake heard her gently breathing and knew she must have been sleeping. Slowly, he eased away from her and went to the back of the house for a swim. He was having a child with a stranger and he didn't even know how to go about it.
He returned to the room after an hour and found her crying her heart out.
'Maureen, what happened?'
'I thought you left'
'No. I didn't'
'I feel so insecure. Not knowing when you will up and leave'
'I am going no where love'
'Really?'
'Yea. I think its time for you to feed the boys. they are already wailing'
She jumped from the bed and ran towards the nursery. When she was through she returned and sat at the edge of the bed.
'What is it?'
'Jake, I'm not ready for more children. I may already be pregnant. I can't go through these pains again'
'I know. We shall start a family planning. You need rest'
'What about today?'
'I will go the pharmacy later and get you the after pill'
'Are you sure?'
'I will do anything for you Maureen'
'Then can you please tell me that the child is not yours?'
'Rebecca's?'
'Yep'
'I can't Maureen. I swear to God it wasn't willingly, I was forced'
'You mean a lady forced you?'
'Yea'
'I am confused Jake'
'I will tell you something Maureen. Its because I trust you. Promise me this will be between us alone'
'Okay'
'Promise'
'I promise'
'I was kidnapped by my mother'
'What?'
'Yes Maureen, I couldn't even tell Henry this because it will hurt him'
'How?'
Jake explained it all to her. She listened in awed and then got angry with herself for blaming him.
'She is dangerous Maureen'
'Henry has a right to know'
'It will endanger him. I told you because I don't want us to fight anymore'
'You mean she drugged you and watched that woman had s.x with you?'
'Yes. She thinks she needed a grandchild'
'She must be crazy'
'She is insane. They are into something illegal. I saw Philip her boyfriend off loading cartons of ammunitions. Whatever it is they are into is very dangerous'
'You are in danger'
'Yes but I want us to stop fighting and enjoy our lives'
'So?'
'Care for a swim?', she asked him.
'I just came back from one'
'I want one now'
He looked at the clock at their bedside and sighed.
'Its 3am'
'Does it matter?'
'No. At least the house is asleep. We can have ten minutes to ourselves'
'Oh, Jake'
'Get dressed Maureen'
She dived into her clothes for a bikini. Jake on seeing her in it shook his head.
'No Maureen. Your body is for me alone, I can't risk anyone seeing you like this'
'You just said the house is asleep'
'At least take a towel with you'
Like school children, they tiptoed downstairs and then the back of the house where the pool was waiting. Maureen threw the towel on a nearby chair and flew into the water. Jake, was swimming with her in seconds.
'You know Maureen, if something ever happened to me, never you doubt that I love you'
'Nothing will ever happen to you my love. She said and kissed his lips. Jake responded to the kiss. Within minutes, they were laughing and playing. They made love in the pool and then went to their room for a sleep.

They more than over slept and were forced to come awake by their daughter. She slipped into the room and jumped into the bed, forcing the couple to open their eyes.
'Mummy, daddy, good morning', she said cheerfully.
'Morning love', they both replied and kissed her cheek. Maureen was careful to pull the sheets to her chin.
Jake not minding, pulled Maureen to him and kissed her. Victoria smiled at her parents and began chatting.
'Victoria?'
'Yes mummy?'
'Can you check on your brothers for me?'
'Okay', she said and ran to the adjoining room, Jake swiftly left the bed to the bathroom and Maureen picked her robe on the floor. The girl return to say that Evan was sleeping but Ethan was awake, with the nanny.
Maureen was silent, planning, scheming, conniving on how to deal with her mother-in-law. Jake was too gentle, but she was stubborn and ruthless. She would fight for her family, By the time she was through with Helen and philip, they would think twice before hurting Jake

7 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
So sorry for the delay, will post another update between today and tomorrow to make up for the delay

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Temtopy(f): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
God bless Tiffany for me,.thanks a lot for d update hope to hear frm u soon #dont starve me again #

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (60) (Reply)

Meant To Be / When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.