Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,726 members, 7,837,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

"Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns (41912 Views)

Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu / Nobody Can Stop Us From Grazing Our Cattle In The South — Fulani Herdsmen Boas / No One Can Stop Us From Grazing In The South — Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Alfranco(m): 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
codedguy1:
35million fulani herdmen?

Does this number include the cows or what?
Imagine the utterances coming from a people that claim to number up to 35 million harding cattle in the country, a static mentality that should that sane minds shouldn't pride on in a modern world. A handful of cattle ranchers in Argentina or Brazil are better of than their whole total, operating with common sense without constituting a nuisance to anyone; living and letting others live. Why are such rubbish as these obtainable in one Nigeria? 'Our peculiar politics' I guess. A major change to this impunity is imminent. The wicked will not go unpunished.
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by dangotesmummy: 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
See what buhari has caused o tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by cy4ril: 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
Please, someone should recommend a very fast killing poison for cow that can not kill grasses / crops.
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Eeroh95(m): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ecoplexus:
F(u)ck the Fulanis. Who the hell do they think they are?
why you dey dere dey shout....go ask them direct now
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Panzerfaust(m): 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
codedguy1:
35million fulani herdmen?

Does this number include the cows or what?
gringrin lol
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Redomi:
Are these Fulani crazy? They don't have the spirit of forgiveness in them.
Don't come to Southwest here and try that rubbish. I trust Ondo state people, they don't take shit from normad.
yeah bro. Dem go enta peper if dem try ondo town.
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by adebayo10977(m): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bleep the Fulani's
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Obiwiz(m): 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
'Change' supporters, See wetin una foolish voting don cause us. Epic foolishness and vulnerability. Foolish generation, history will always remember you people.
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Sheggy13(m): 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Greenback:

those sophiscated people go don dey piisss for body with this news.loll
Abi na. I guess you're referring to sophisticated people of Enugu who are the Fulani herdsmen favourite victims after Benue people. See links from your Ipob preferred newspaper Vanguard..Empty chest beaters.
www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-community-kill-two-19-missing/

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by DonBenny77(m): 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
Come down to rivers state n graze naw...... we will "wiked" u n chop ur cattle
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Neverquit(f): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
cry

The government should establish the grazing reserves in other parts of the country. That way, other regions can supply their own cows thereby eliminating the market for the herdsmen. If that can happen, those herdsmen will have a rethink.

But...it's nice to dream...

In all honest, the nomadic style is the best for rearing cattle. We get 100% organic beef with little fat, lean meat, and well developed muscles.

A compromise can be reached if the government establishes the grazing reserve along the grazing path.
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
stuff a cows hoof into the stupid nimroids mouth! fulani going around armed to the teeth. i remember when one threathened me at age 12. . his cows were on the way, told him i needed to pass. he was my agemate too, he brought out his matchette and emptied my pocket of money. . imagine. . . the whole street stormed their house armed to the teeth! dad led with his filed matchette

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by mightyhazel: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
kenonze:

But not on cash crops.
...or any crop for that matter

4 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by ApalowoHabila(m): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Because Buhari is d president bah.....Av they forgotten that each state have their autonomy to make any decision on their choice?

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Sheggy13(m): 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Melkizedek:
What they are saying in essence is, 'we will kill you all if you dare stop our cattle from feeding on your land, you can cry to the heavens for all we care, we will kill you all again if need be'

The highest wey una go do na to come Nairaland dey shout 'iPod' 'ipob'..cowardly bunch.
Abi na. I guess you're referring to sophisticated people of Enugu who are the Fulani herdsmen favourite victims after Benue people. See links from your Ipob preferred newspaper Vanguard..You guys are the worst set of cowards beating on empty chests and giving useless ultimatums. Instead of the south to speak in one voice against these evil herdsmen, you I.diot feel it's a Yoruba thing only while your people are being decimated by these same set of people.
www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-community-kill-two-19-missing/

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by ezelos(m): 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
I hate it when people come here to rant toothlessly, instead of rising up against this injustice. We are too docile in the South because of our religion. If something is not done on time, I fear for the entire south.
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by royal231(m): 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
Redomi:
Are these Fulani crazy? They don't have the spirit of forgiveness in them.
Don't come to Southwest here and try that rubbish. I trust Ondo state people, they don't take shit from normad.
which ondo again... no be there dem kidnap una present fore father olu falae
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by ogahomale: 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
my question z dat how d hell do Der get all dia AK47 from and by who?
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Ugosample(m): 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sensational journalism has ruined this country
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by franconian: 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
dimsonu:

Hehehehe as good (and evil) as that may sound,
It's shooting yourself in the leg...
At harvest you will be harvesting and selling poisoned crops.
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by TolaniLuv: 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
dTruth101:
Yes! Fulani cattle must graze anywhere they like in Nigeria and drink from the atlantic.

lf chukwudi can have a gala shop in sokoto, gbenga can do vulcanizer in yobe, fulani herdsman must graze in aba.

everyone has equal rights!

In your mind I think you felt that you made sense? But, you no make sense at all!

Chukwudi who own a Gala Shop in Sokoto
Gbenga who is doing is vulcanizer in Yobe

i know they are paying tax or at least I am sure they don't have any AK 47 or killing people like this Buhari brothers are doing. They are so heartless even God knows

3 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
Simple.

Remain in the North.

Well said.
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by franconian: 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
dimsonu:

Hehehehe as good (and evil) as that may sound,
It's shooting yourself in the leg...
At harvest you will be harvesting and selling poisoned crops.

The farmers won't even have poisoned crops to harvest, those herdsmen will burn the farmlands if anything happens to their cows brothers
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by vislabraye(m): 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
AceRoyal:
This Fulani issue is a ticking time bomb waiting to
explode very soon,since PMB is proving by his silence
to be in clear support of his kinsmen.
He can condamn the killings in Rivers and even
Belgium but cannot condemn and caution his people.
Once other tribes unite together and take up arms to
fight and protect themselves,it's might turn out to be a
major national disaster.tongue

P.S - We the Niger Deltans are waiting for them!so we can show them a different type of hospitalitytongue

I'm telling you angry . Can you imagine the audacity ? The government is proffering solution to their nuisances but they still want to go their old ways. These people are foolish. In fact, aboki na aboki angry
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by vislabraye(m): 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Neverquit:
cry

The government should establish the grazing reserves in other parts of the country. That way, other regions can supply their own cows thereby eliminating the market for the herdsmen. If that can happen, those herdsmen will have a rethink.

But...it's nice to dream...

In all honest, the nomadic style is the best for rearing cattle. We get 100% organic beef with little fat, lean meat, and well developed muscles.

A compromise can be reached if the government establishes the grazing reserve along the grazing path.

If that is the case, then let them roam within the Northern region. At least their cows will have the needed exercise.
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by 247notire(m): 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sheggy13:

Abi na. I guess you're referring to sophisticated people of Enugu who are the Fulani herdsmen favourite victims after Benue people. See links from your Ipob preferred newspaper Vanguard..Empty chest beaters.

Stop the hate. You're only going to make your bile level higher.
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by meccuno: 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
Cubeet2:
Fulani and their Cattle Invade BRT Lane in Lagos, causing Traffic
r u kidding me?

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by meccuno: 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
ogahomale:
my question z dat how d hell do Der get all dia AK47 from and by who?
if you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by tbanty1: 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Redomi:
We are PDP in Ondo state, we are not lazy like APC in Osun, Ogun,Oyo. etc
dnt evn mind d idiot joor. As u can see his comment didnt av head, talkless of tail. No b why we say make den go school by dat..? But dey wont listen, all na business. He kor dey write under ranged comment, where educated pple re sharing thier opinions
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by tbanty1: 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
DeadWrong:

DA fck! Forgive who if I may ask? And stop that noise about not coming to the SW. Incan assure you that nothing will happen. Ondo state threat is nothing but empty. This herdsmen will still come and perpetrate their evil acts and get away with it. My point - we're all cowards in the south bar ND. We're only notorious for noise making (SW) and issuing lame ultimatums (SE) with no show.
smile.. SW re noise makers, nd dey flogged, disgrace nd yeye ur Eze idigo in d presence of ur ipob pple..? U re truly on point guy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) / Kola Aluko Lost Weight In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.