Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,057 members, 7,845,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

In Built Integrity...President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Built Integrity...President Muhammadu Buhari (727 Views)

Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Built Integrity...President Muhammadu Buhari by teebidap: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
"I have served Nigeria with everything I have and I have not taken what I did not earn. If anyone has evidence that proves otherwise, I challenge them to present it. Many l have been circulating different stories about my person but like I always say, while they continue to lie, we shall continue to reinforce the truth."

~ President Muhammadu Buhari.

Re: In Built Integrity...President Muhammadu Buhari by christinie(f): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
PTF comes to mind.

A thief is a thief no matter how much he denies it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Built Integrity...President Muhammadu Buhari by Leboska(m): 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
This fool that use millions to cut his hair in a year. & spend one million dollar to travel, you can deceive your follow zombies not me. Big fool.

1 Like

Re: In Built Integrity...President Muhammadu Buhari by Sctests: 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
How about the briefcasedc ontaining PTF dollars you gave to go uncheck in the 80s? Mr integrity that now quadrupled GEJ's budget's for food in Aso rock and Budget more for Information propaganda than for the nation's health. Fool yourself and your zombies alone.
Re: In Built Integrity...President Muhammadu Buhari by chriskosherbal(m): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
Well that's a good one.
Re: In Built Integrity...President Muhammadu Buhari by bettercreature(m): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
This PMB dude mehn! hope we are not in for a long thing,bought fuel #180 per litre few min ago
Re: In Built Integrity...President Muhammadu Buhari by plaetton: 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
Yeah.

It takes a lot of integrity to conspire and actually topple a Democratic government by force of arms and then proclaim yourself head of State.

1 Like

Re: In Built Integrity...President Muhammadu Buhari by DelGardo: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sctests:
How about the briefcasedc ontaining PTF dollars you gave to go uncheck in the 80s? Mr integrity that now quadrupled GEJ's budget's for food in Aso rock and Budget more for Information propaganda than for the nation's health. Fool yourself and your zombies alone.

PTF in the 80's?
You lot are pathetic.
Re: In Built Integrity...President Muhammadu Buhari by Standing5(m): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
Let's reason together for a minute:
So the wailers and their hero Jonathan think Buhari is a thief but couldn't probe him while in power and instead fòølishly stole N2.1B out of arms fund to pay Dokpesi and co for a documentary against him and Tinubu.
On the other hand Buhari comes in without mentioning names or sponsoring documentaries and starts unearthing cases of theft of public funds.
I think the real thief here isn't Buhari because it would have been easier to nail him than resist his political advances with stolen arms money and all that propaganda since 2003.

1 Like

Re: In Built Integrity...President Muhammadu Buhari by DONMAYOR19(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
let's be sincere to ourselves, Buhari is a dullard for life.

(1) (Reply)

I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai / Strike! Strike!! Labor Union Where Are You?? / So Call Biafra Passport Is Acceptable In 65 republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.