Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration (1576 Views)

Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay / My Administration Will Be Committed To Fixing Nigeria – Buhari / Don’t Confront My Administration, Buhari Warns Niger Delta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by henryutd(m): 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
But you are a colossal failure already

Light no dey
Fuel no dey
Job no dey
Sacking Left race right and center
5k in voice call
Bag of purewater is N150
One sachet N20
Bag of rice 14k

Bubu you have shamelessly failed

But these are few parameters. Check the other side of it.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by PassingShot(m): 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
DickDastardly:

Real patriots dont hang! Only paid goons like you do.... oya mugu continuuuu cool
Haha! Na frustration go kill losers like you oooo.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by Viktor1983(m): 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
mandhi:
Hope so too my guy. Compliments of the season to you.
Same to you papi... Happy Holidays

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by Frankyboy1(m): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
I beleive u a hundred percent sir! The same venom with which u used in fighting corruption nd insurgents! And succeeded, I beleive it's d turn of the Economy, and come 2017! Nigerians would be better for it! That's why elections re not conducted yearly sir! Ur sincerity strength of character integrity and purpose will get you there

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
double post
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
if you are in doubt that there is no future for Nigeria because her youth population has a shallow mind, take a look at the comments here.

a government that is just about to implement it's first budget and the empty heads here are already calling it a failure.

don't people go to school to get educated anymore?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by seunmsg(m): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ioannes:
if you are in doubt that there is no future for Nigeria because her youth population has a shallow mind, take a look at the comments here.

a government that is just about to implement it's first budget and the empty heads here are already calling it a failure.

don't people go to school to get educated anymore?

They do, just that tribal and religious sentiments has eaten deeply into their brains to the extent that they no longer reason logically again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara Frustrating Buhari’s Plans – Government Official / V.P Yemi Osibanjo And Wife Received President Of Cameroon, Paul Biya (PHOTO) / Unforgettable Memory 6 Years Back In Every Nigerian Mind (picture) 2nd July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.