Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,591 members, 7,840,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP (42658 Views)

BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by akinsbaba2015: 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
The PDP set-up is simply woeful at almost everything. They have practically ran out of ideas of how to oppose a sitting government. Their sinister objective is throw figures in the air for their shameless followers and newspaper hack writers to chew on. Being in opposition has been quite hellish for the rejected band of looters

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Biafrarep(m): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
God will punish all those pretenders that claim they are saints provided they have the dullards phone number while all their opponents are evil. Bas.tar.ds everywhere!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by mayorrolex(m): 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nigerians are already used to APC system of denying everything..liar Mohammed will up and say that buhari has never touched dollars before..

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by akinsbaba2015: 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
Biafrarep:
God will punish all those pretenders that claim they are saints provided they have the dullards phone number while all their opponents are evil. Bas.tar.ds everywhere!!
Your supposed education is a waste. Strangers/enemies will tell you your relatives are corrupt and you won't ask for concrete and verifiable proofs to back up their claims. Let them call a press conference and lay everything bare so the public can be sufficiently guided. Shameless and unfounded propaganda has never helped the cause of the PDP against the APC before/after the polls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by OlujobaSamuel: 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
why not release an official statement if you are so sure of what you are saying.
you dey tweet such online so you go talk sey your account was hacked when the bubble burst, and your fans go dey yarn sey make the victims forgive and forget? it's well oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by pedestal82(m): 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
Geh geh
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Sctests: 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
It is well known that CBN sells dollars to big men in Buhari's government at the CBN price of 185 and it is also well known that these big men go to black market to sell it at N380 . The problem is who are these Big men. Garba Shehu are you one of them or not? My brother is a bank manager in a New generation bank so i'm not rabble- rousing.

PDP should start doing undercover jobs and tailing and bursting the APC 'saints' with good evidence. They know how corruption is perpetrated and should use their knowledge to help uncover the APC 'saints'. It will help sanitize the polity keep the 'saints' on their toes.

#BuhariAndCorruption.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Sctests: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
mayorrolex:
Nigerians are already used to APC system of denying everything..liar Mohammed will up and say that buhari has never touched dollars before..

I will wait for liar mohammed to deny it, once he does, I will know it's true.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Montaque(m): 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
Just sue pdp. It's a body corporate.
No need to find who is behind the handle, that's cowardice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Sctests: 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
Your supposed education is a waste. Strangers/enemies will tell you your relatives are corrupt and you won't ask for concrete and verifiable proofs to back up their claims. Let them call a press conference and lay everything bare so the public can be sufficiently guided. Shameless and unfounded propaganda has never helped the cause of the PDP against the APC before/after the polls.

Sir zombie, Garba shehu didn't deny getting Dollar from CBN. He even confirmed he got some dollars to send to his daughters abroad. The question is-Did he get 8,000 USD or 800,000 USD?

Now Mr Zombie, If he can get 8,000 at CBN rate what stops him from getting 800,000 USD? That's the question zombies will refuse to ask.

Anyway you guys can keep fooling yourselves over there defending your criminals while you wallow in poverty. I get paid here in Aussie dollars and I can never be poor like y'all zombies. Your cross, your pain.

41 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by akinsbaba2015: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sctests:

Sir zombie, Garba shehu didn't deny getting Dollar from CBN. He even confirmed he got some dollars to send to his daughters abroad. The question is-Did he get 8,000 USD or 800,000 USD?

Now Mr Zombie, If he can get 8,000 at CBN rate what stops him from getting 800,000 USD? That's the question zombies will refuse to ask.

Anyway you guys can keep fooling yourselves over there defending your criminals while you wallow in poverty. I get paid here in Aussie dollars and I can never be poor like y'all zombies. Your cross, your pain.
Your crass illiteracy has blinded you from the fact that individuals approach their banks for their dollar needs. Did Garba Shehu allude to your nonsensical claims in his reply? NO You guys are going to wail over your concocted falsehood for a LONG TIME TO COME.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Biafrarep(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
Zombies like you are the reason why this country is in a mess, even in your starvation stupor, you grovel & worship your tin god who is nothing but an ignorant old man. On a daily basis, we are inundated with folks begging for money to eat & solve basic neccesities since the dullard came on board, may be until you suffer such fate, you will not get sense & demand for what is right.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by akinsbaba2015: 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sctests:

Living outside the shores has not immuned you from being led by the nose by your shameless and discredited party-PDP

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by akinsbaba2015: 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sctests:

Cure your blindness and recheck his tweets where specifically mentioned sending the forex through his bank-UBA. Your infantile accusations have no basis, facts and totally illogical. I reprat that the PDP cannot do anything right as an opposition party.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by yaki84: 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
mars123:
haha...I would believe this if it's coming from a party like KOWA or some party with untested integrity.

But PDP, mba. They are so desperate and uncouth to say anything trustworthy. But I trust the wailers above will always display their ignorance.

Moreover PDP should learn that we Nigerians have started to participate in 21st century politics which involves proofs accompanying accusations and until then this accusation will just end up in the dust bin I.e the imagination of the wailing wailers tongue

when we call dem zombies demdem go vex, this post just JUSTIFIED the zombie tag on apc followers!
from 1st jan 2016 cbn stopped selling dolls to bureau d change operators, but go to dem and ask for dolls dem go give u, how dem dey get am?
answer...... garuba shehu aka apc dansuki!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by KissCODE(m): 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
Abeg my guy forget threatning people with court case.

If you are sure your hands are clean take PDP to court they will produce the person behind the tweet.

Buhari should as a matter of urgency investigate you, Mr abi Alhaji Mallam Garba Shehu.

Inshot resign right now to avoid denting the image of our Saintly President Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by tomakint: 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
When Buhari has someone like Gen Danbazzau as his Federal Minister of Interior then you know wahala don gas be that....this former Chief of Army Staff is a bloody rogue without impunity. Buhari may be good as a person but he may end up worst with this calibre of rogues around him. I know Danbazzau will be guilty if well investigated.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by tomakint: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
Cure your blindness and recheck his tweets where specifically mentioned sending the forex through his bank-UBA. Your infantile accusations have no basis, facts and totally illogical. I reprat that the PDP cannot do anything right as an opposition party.
No thinking about it, you are a full definition of ZOMBIE!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by jamace(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
I admire Buhari's genuine efforts to sanitise Nigeria BUT I pity him because he is surrounded by wolves in sheep's clothing, exhibiting corrupt attitudes and pretending to be helping Buhari to effect change.

It shall be well..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by tomakint: 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
The PDP set-up is simply woeful at almost everything. They have practically ran out of ideas of how to oppose a sitting government. Their sinister objective is throw figures in the air for their shameless followers and newspaper hack writers to chew on. Being in opposition has been quite hellish for the rejected band of looters
SMH for a lost zombie whining cry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Pavarottii(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
mars123:
haha...I would believe this if it's coming from a party like KOWA or some party with untested integrity.

But PDP, mba. They are so desperate and uncouth to say anything trustworthy. But I trust the wailers above will always display their ignorance.

Moreover PDP should learn that we Nigerians have started to participate in 21st century politics which involves proofs accompanying accusations and until then this accusation will just end up in the dust bin I.e the imagination of the wailing wailers tongue
So why do u call Dasuki a thief, has he been said to be guilty? Following ur description of 21st century politics?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by dikeigbo2(m): 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
mars123:

One of the smiling sufferers spotted,......

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by rusher14: 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
I can't deny this but just a little proof would help.

I mean what does it take to get the CBN documents for such transaction?

When Sahara reporters and the likes pursue cases like this often times it is followed by evidence.

Just provide a bit of evidence.

4 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by akinsbaba2015: 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
yaki84:

when we call dem zombies demdem go vex, this post just JUSTIFIED the zombie tag on apc followers!
from 1st jan 2016 cbn stopped selling dolls to bureau d change operators, but go to dem and ask for dolls dem go give u, how dem dey get am?
answer...... garuba shehu aka apc dansuki!
Your knowledge of the forex market is quite limited. Proceed to the nearest BDC and ask them if they have been getting their forex from the APC headquarters in Abuja. In the alternative, ask the CBN why they stopped selling forex to BDCs. Whether wailers like it or not this country will be sanitised and your watery and unfounded propaganda won't deter the president.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by drss(m): 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
which banks dey currently give dollars under dis buari dollar policy u eva hear say banks dey give dollar to nigerians since last year nigerians no fit get dollars for bank yet one man dey get dollars for bank sake of say him be big man abi

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by akinsbaba2015: 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
tongue
Pavarottii:

So why do u call Dasuki a thief, has he been said to be guilty? Following ur description of 21st century politics?
Get proper education and enlightenment, your favourite man DASUKI is facing corruption charges in court and facts/evidences have been tendered as part of the court procedures in filing the case. Anonymous tweets are as useless as they come. The author of the ungodly tweet knew he risked being charged for a libel and his only option is to hide behind the ousted, rejected and discredited party-PDP
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by akinsbaba2015: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
drss:
which banks dey currently give dollars under dis buari dollar policy u eva hear say banks dey give dollar to nigerians since last year nigerians no fit get dollars for bank yet one man dey get dollars for bank sake of say him be big man abi
I can't help your ignorance about forex transactions since you are blinded by political sentiments.
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by drss(m): 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pavarottii:

no mind dem hypocrisy. if na GEJ dem accuse now, dem go begin shout thief thief. dem no go demand for evidence. but if na pipul like garba shovel or ameachi dem accuse for corruption, dem zombies go shout evidence.
aisha rice don finish dem brain finish.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Mentcee(m): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
May Satann punish Buhari...
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by DrChukzy(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
superstar1:
Another lie from from the pit of hell.

Is it possible for CBN to sell dollar at 185 when it is a well known fact that CBN's sells between 197 and 199?

Ipods and wailers should try harder with their lies.

Why pushing Ipob into this? Are your senses not gonna work witawt mentioning Ipob? Use ur brain kid

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Burger01(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
mars123:

Thanks for your post. Don't mind the sinking party called PDP... they can hold on to anything to stay afloat. Useless party.. People Deceiving Party undecided
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by akinsbaba2015: 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
jamace:
I admire Buhari's genuine efforts to sanitise Nigeria BUT I pity him because he is surrounded by wolves in sheep's clothing, exhibiting corrupt attitudes and pretending to be helping Buhari to effect change.

It shall be well..
President Buhari does not need your pity, you are the one who must refrain from being gullible to watery and unfounded allegations that have no substance. Why is no one speaking on behalf of the PDP if there are no sinister motives especially on this matter? Nigerians will never regret kicking outvtge gang of looters from having hold on the nation's treasury. Little wonder that their fortunes have not changed one bit after months of being in opposition. A party built on silly propaganda is doomed to go into extinction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 / Boko Haram Captures Military Items From Soldiers In Borno - Terror Monitor (Pics / Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.