Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP (42651 Views)

BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by mavinc4u(f): 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
obailala:
Official price of dollar is 197-199. It is silly for anyone to think CBN sells dollars to anyone at N185 in 2016. Unfortunately, the handler of the pdp account knows most Nigerians are empty skulls.

It is possible because government official always have their stuff from masses.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
In every rumour there is an iota of truth.Therefore,i believe this rumour to be true.That was how buhari's government denied the illegal CBN recruitment of children of the elites as a rumour monger until it later turned out to be true.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by rusher14: 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
drss:
which banks dey currently give dollars under dis buari dollar policy u eva hear say banks dey give dollar to nigerians since last year nigerians no fit get dollars for bank yet one man dey get dollars for bank sake of say him be big man abi

I still get dollars from my bank.

Dollars stored in my domiciliary account though
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Greenback: 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
akinsbaba2015 A.K.A SIR_ZOMBIE:
Your crass illiteracy has blinded you from the fact that individuals approach their banks for their dollar needs. Did Garba Shehu allude to your nonsensical claims in his reply? NO You guys are going to wail over your concocted falsehood for a LONG TIME TO COME.

HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......LOLLLLL....GAAAAWD.....

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by akpur1(m): 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
superstar1:
Another lie from from the pit of hell.

Is it possible for CBN to sell dollar at 185 when it is a well known fact that CBN's sells between 197 and 199?

Ipods and wailers should try harder with their lies.
Quite your mouth. They sold a dollar at 173 to me after my wire transaction to my account. APC Scam

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Uncletony(m): 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
How much did fowl mouthed ''lie'' got?!.will shehu also file defamation of character for CBN secret recruitment also?

4 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by drss(m): 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
i hope PDP go maintain dis investive job. make dem begin expose buari's kworopt men. see how zombies eye red for hia. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by mavinc4u(f): 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
Meiji:
Lol PDP have started doing propaganda like APC.

Well, you reap what you sow.

Are you sure is propaganda? I don't think so. Read it again.

5 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by fatymore(f): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Seriously Apc taught PDP this shit of revealing secrets..Before it was a thing shielded from the public...

Anyways continue Revealing in as much is for the bettetment of we the Masses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrcuteOscar:
Garba shehu,na who we go ask? No smoke without fire, thats how Oliseh metuh started, am Innocent,am innocent,now he is quiet.. Relax,Time would tell if u are innocent or not..

grin

Lol. Na true. That guy don lock-up since.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by DrChukzy(m): 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
Fury007:

**** u av chosen to believe pdpiss becow u av bn brainwashed by your sectarian induced conditions. I doubt if u even saw d rebuttal.. wetin concern u wen u don see food.

warris this one saying? Blunders full statement so tey, I no see any meaninful world. Aisha rice is still disturbing this one

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by tinsel: 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
akpur1:

Quite your mouth. They sold a dollar at 173 to me after my wire transaction to my account. APC Scam
My friend I am an active player in the forex market. Nobody will sell dollar to you at 175 or 185 naira.
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Montaque(m): 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
The PDP set-up is simply woeful at almost everything. They have practically ran out of ideas of how to oppose a sitting government. Their sinister objective is throw figures in the air for their shameless followers and newspaper hack writers to chew on. Being in opposition has been quite hellish for the rejected band of looters
20 million dollars comes to mind. You know how that figure came about?
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by samazagudu(m): 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
childishness in our leadership... wayyo naija
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by neocortex: 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
President Buhari does not need your pity, you are the one who must refrain from being gullible to watery and unfounded allegations that have no substance. Why is no one speaking on behalf of the PDP if there are no sinister motives especially on this matter? Nigerians will never regret kicking outvtge gang of looters from having hold on the nation's treasury. Little wonder that their fortunes have not changed one bit after months of being in opposition. A party built on silly propaganda is doomed to go into extinction.

Your case appears critical dear Zombie, why do you like defending criminals and thieves ?
If the name Olisa Metuh was substituted for Garba Sheu , you will be all over
the net shouting thieves, but since it is connected with one of your god's children,
then it can't be true.

It is pathetic that some people sold their conscience for peanut.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Ameena(f): 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hmmm this is getting interesting....so this govt sef no pure at all. With all the hardship & sufferings of the masses! God dey sha.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Truckpusher(m): 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
In zombies voice *its a lie o* grin

6 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by akinsbaba2015: 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
theoptimist298:

U should be smarter than this. The issue is not even the amount. Has he denied that he didn't source it from CBN? Is this allowed? Didn't Buhari wish Nigerians tough luck on this issue?
Go back and read his tweets and stop bothering me with wha what you can see with your naked eyes. The man sai h sent money abroad through his UBA account. Who is even alleging on the part of the PDP-faceless human being. So, we should tak that serious. I have better things to do to move my nation forward. PDP never meant well for Nigeria and they still don't.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by drss(m): 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Abugab:
The person behind the twitter handle is surely a coward and psychopath.
PDP is daily losing ground with these paid e-rats who just cook up any story just to smear people.
Sadly, they have legion of army without thinking caps.

karma no sweat bah grin get used to it. no be wetin APC do GEJ be dat una never seen anytin yet. infact PDP no start dem work propa. by d time dem resume fully una eye go clear.
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
theoptimist298:
Sad. This is sad. They never intended change, they just wanted to get into the scheme of things. No wonder in proverbs 24:21, the bible explicitly and unambiguously warned us not to associate with those who always insist upon change. Even God the almighty has already condemned Apc in his word‎. I urge all who are still supporting this demonic party to retrace their steps immediately before judgement day calls. U cannot be in right standing with God if u are a supporter of Apc.
Oga Garba shehu, The issue is not the amount u sent, the issue is, did u or did u not get the dollars from CBN? Didn't Buhari ur master wish ordinary Nigerians tough luck on this same issue?
so desperate and alot of anger in u
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by 9jatatafo(m): 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
PMB on Aljazeerel on my mind

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by akinsbaba2015: 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ratello:
This is just too demonic for a party claiming to fight corruption headlong, I am sure by the time more investigations are carried out Saraki may even have his own "share" undecided this is crass rapacious obscenity at its peak.....
Your opposition to the APC-led feferal government is as useless as it comes.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by bayinq25(m): 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
metronaija:
Official Spokesperson to President Buhari, SSA, Media & Publicity, Garba Shehu has responded to claims by PDP twitter handle that he made Forex purchase of $800,000 from CBN. He added that he'd launch a defamation suit against the person behind the PDP twitter handle if he finds out who they are. Read his tweets below and the list of other people PDP claims also bought Dollars and resold for profit. Read Shehu's tweets from bottom up...

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/garba-shehu-bought-800000-from-cbn-and.html

Tweet source: https://mobile.twitter.com/PdpNigeria/status/713714848878747648
As much as I HATE both parties (APC/PDP)(knowing they're the same),i choose to be sane enough to differentiate between accusations and facts,both parties will ruin Nigeria,they've got no plans for Nigeria as far as i'm concerned,buhari,Jonathan are thieves of different natures so nobody should see them as any sh*tty hero.Gullible Nigerians would pay their taxes,politicians would embezzle them and they complement them with words like "Jonathan the hero of our time","Mr integrity","jagaban","fearless governor",abegi park well,Nigerians would open their mouth to say we're very smart people,permit me to say that the most gullible set of humans in the world live in Nigeria....even pastors know this fact with the way we're easily extorted....it's a big shame some people are still standing behind APC and PDP,the future of this country is bleak.

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by tinsel: 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
theoptimist298:

U should be smarter than this. The issue is not even the amount. Has he denied that he didn't source it from CBN? Is this allowed? Didn't Buhari wish Nigerians tough luck on this issue?
If you have a child abroad you can source his school fees from CBN by simply going to your bank fill Form A and deposit the naira equivalent of the School fees.
The Goverment said they will ban it, no official directive yet from CBN

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by neocortex: 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
obailala:
Official price of dollar is 197-199. It is silly for anyone to think CBN sells dollars to anyone at N185 in 2016. Unfortunately, the handler of the pdp account knows most Nigerians obailalas are empty skulls.

Stop spewing trash, anything is possible with political backroom deals.
Don't pretend to be ignorant of such.

What a foolish statement from you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by dammytosh: 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
same handle that said Buhari wore 6000 dollars shoe.

that stupidity will make me assume this is another clown in action.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by dammytosh: 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
neocortex:

Stop spewing trash, anything is possible with political backroom deals.
Don't pretend to be ignorant of such.

What a foolish statement from you.

nobody will sell below official rate.

your statement is actually baseless and without any reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by chukwukadibia10: 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
mavinc4u:

Imagine the names he gave and said he paid only $8k for their school fees when we know the school fee of one person is more than $8k or don't we know the kind of schools their children attend.

And zombies will believe him.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by precious1967(m): 9:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
nonsense.
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Intendy: 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
mars123:
haha...I would believe this if it's coming from a party like KOWA or some party with untested integrity.

But PDP, mba. They are so desperate and uncouth to say anything trustworthy. But I trust the wailers above will always display their ignorance.

Moreover PDP should learn that we Nigerians have started to participate in 21st century politics which involves proofs accompanying accusations and until then this accusation will just end up in the dust bin I.e the imagination of the wailing wailers tongue
gbam
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by jamace(m): 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
President Buhari does not need your pity, you are the one who must refrain from being gullible to watery and unfounded allegations that have no substance. Why is no one speaking on behalf of the PDP if there are no sinister motives especially on this matter? Nigerians will never regret kicking outvtge gang of looters from having hold on the nation's treasury. Little wonder that their fortunes have not changed one bit after months of being in opposition. A party built on silly propaganda is doomed to go into extinction.
You call those facts and figures propaganda? Then let them go to court and clear their names. Until then, the figures before us remain facts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Promotes One Nigeria; IGBOS React. / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / Photos Of Femi Fani-Kayode After Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.