Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,398 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Best Way To Date A Saudi Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Way To Date A Saudi Girl (826 Views)

"Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man / Can You Date A Girl Of This Size? (pic) / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Date A Saudi Girl by AVRecruit: 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
They do better than their naija counterparts in covering themselves & in loyalty to their men thru strict religious upbringing.

they are pretty too.

they can be easily converted to christianity.

Whats the best way to date these babes?
Re: Best Way To Date A Saudi Girl by vicstar(m): 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Date A Saudi Girl by krak101(m): 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Very simple. Are you royalty? Do you own a gold ferrari or platinum lamboghini? Is your toilet roll made of dollars? Do you own pet lions? Do you have bank accounts around the world? These are basics. The rest shouldn't be difficult. Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Best Way To Date A Saudi Girl by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 27, 2016
AVRecruit:
They do better than their naija counterparts in covering themselves & in loyalty to their men thru strict religious upbringing.

they are pretty too.

they can be easily converted to christianity.

Whats the best way to date these babes?
[email] Best way to date??

WTF?!

Nawa!. . .
[/email]
Re: Best Way To Date A Saudi Girl by zeetyzin(m): 3:08am On Mar 27, 2016
Lol..Easy to convert? naaah, i dont think so.

(1) (Reply)

No More Embarrasing "Chop Chop" Front Hair, This Is How(with Pics) / Yes Or No / WTF Police Caught With Guy Smoking Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.