Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

No More Embarrasing "Chop Chop" Front Hair, This Is How(with Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No More Embarrasing "Chop Chop" Front Hair, This Is How(with Pics) (816 Views)

Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics / Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal In An Embarrasing Way(video) / Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No More Embarrasing "Chop Chop" Front Hair, This Is How(with Pics) by HairBuilders: 10:30am On May 25, 2016
Hi Guys,

I've had very scanty front hair for years now due to all the braids and weave ons. I then came across Toppik hair building fibers on Amazon US. I had to bring it to Nigeria. It's a hair loss concealer that immediately makes your hair look fuller. You can now buy it on Konga. Just search for Toppik on Konga or call 09099155388. Below is the before and after pic in mere minutes

Re: No More Embarrasing "Chop Chop" Front Hair, This Is How(with Pics) by ever811(m): 10:39am On May 25, 2016
abeg u bring the one for loosing of head down there too come?? girls and there hair wahala .....

(1) (Reply)

See What Cristiano Ronaldo Did With This Hot And Sexy Chick / Who Has More Tendency To Cheat Inbetween A Guy And A Lady??? / Do Gays Have Morals??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.