Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

My Problem With Buhari, By Gov. Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Problem With Buhari, By Gov. Fayose (1793 Views)

"I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) / Opening Of Roban Stores Awka , Anambra State - By Gov. Willie Obiano (photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Arrives Imo State, Received By Gov Rochas Okorocha And Wife.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Problem With Buhari, By Gov. Fayose by omartins(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2016
Anybody that is 40 years old today that voted for Buhari doesn’t know Buhari because, from 1984 to date, it will be 32 years. So, a guy of eight years won’t say he knows Buhari clearly. So, add that eight
years to 32 years, that is 40 years, they voted
for a man they never knew. So, if you remove
people from the age bracket of 18 – 40 and
remove the votes from Buhari’s votes, you will
know that he couldn’t have won the election.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/problem-buhari-gov-fayose/
Re: My Problem With Buhari, By Gov. Fayose by omenka(m): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2016
Mr Fayose, the ONLY problem you seem to have with the government is that is has chosen to TOTALY ignore your inane rants.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Problem With Buhari, By Gov. Fayose by chriskosherbal(m): 10:57am On Mar 27, 2016
Well that's a personal opinion.
Re: My Problem With Buhari, By Gov. Fayose by danites3: 11:53am On Mar 27, 2016
Fayose, when are you going to settle down for governance in ekiti state? When are you going to commission roads, water, housing etc?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Buhari, By Gov. Fayose by odutolasodiq(m): 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
this fayose guy is really a clown! he should stop all this ranting about the presidency since he(fayose) has been ignored like a fool he is; even nyesom wike confirmed his foolishness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Buhari, By Gov. Fayose by ticker(m): 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
thank you fayose, you are truly the son of your father

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Buhari, By Gov. Fayose by amaechi1: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
Gov Fayose Receive sense and be wise for once. For crying out load you are leader,but your utterances does reflect the mind set of a tout.

Please, go for deliverance and be schooled in good manners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Buhari, By Gov. Fayose by amaechi1: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
ticker:
thank you fayose, you are truly the son of your father

I am quite sure is father will disown fayose for uncomplimentary statements. What will his children learn from him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Buhari, By Gov. Fayose by Aufbauh(m): 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hiaan! The same age bracket Fayose and his co-travellers crave for as Nigerian president against a septuagenarian has now turn to be an ignorant generation.
The spirit of Donald Trump is actively working in Ekiti government house. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Buhari, By Gov. Fayose by spako4(m): 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
Jona's dollar at work in Fayose.
Re: My Problem With Buhari, By Gov. Fayose by dokunbam(m): 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
Fayose use that small sense naa
Re: My Problem With Buhari, By Gov. Fayose by godoluwa(m): 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
omenka:
Mr Fayose, the ONLY problem you seem to have with the government is that is has chosen to TOTALY ignore your inane rants.
go & deliver ur people 4rm fulani herdmen first b4 u comment here

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Buhari, By Gov. Fayose by godoluwa(m): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
omenka:
omenka:
amaechi1:

I am quite sure is father will disown fayose for uncomplimentary statements. What will his children learn from him.
omenka:
its very easy to spot ZOMBIES
Re: My Problem With Buhari, By Gov. Fayose by Okorieikechukwu(m): 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
[s][/s]
omartins:
Anybody that is 40 years old today that voted for Buhari doesn’t know Buhari because, from 1984 to date, it will be 32 years. So, a guy of eight years won’t say he knows Buhari clearly. So, add that eight
years to 32 years, that is 40 years, they voted
for a man they never knew. So, if you remove
people from the age bracket of 18 – 40 and
remove the votes from Buhari’s votes, you will
know that he couldn’t have won the election.
www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/problem-buhari-gov-fayose/
sorry is ur name mr man
Re: My Problem With Buhari, By Gov. Fayose by ticker(m): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
amaechi1:

his son will learn to tell the truth. fayose is the man, haters should go and die

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Buhari, By Gov. Fayose by olatade(m): 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
This Fowlyose again!
Re: My Problem With Buhari, By Gov. Fayose by bigmarshal: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
fayose is having a very big problems, why can't he face what is been voted to do once?turning to PDP spokesman or criticising Oga at the top for cheap popularity can never do the magic, pls we are tired of this your stupid ranting, face what we voted you to do, we need devidence of democracy like water, good road, health center, poverty elevation, good education &on & on, at least over one year commission something for us.
Re: My Problem With Buhari, By Gov. Fayose by omartins(m): 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
Okorieikechukwu:
[s][/s] sorry is ur name mr man

No, are you?
Re: My Problem With Buhari, By Gov. Fayose by Decibel: 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
The true leader in the entire South West
Re: My Problem With Buhari, By Gov. Fayose by ziccoit: 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
The problem you have with Buhari or the problem Buhari has with you? I love FG they have been......ctrl ignore this rogue and that seems to be painful.
Re: My Problem With Buhari, By Gov. Fayose by Okorieikechukwu(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
grinsmiley
omartins:

No, are you?
:p embarassedsmiley
omartins:

No, are you?
:p are you What? My friend
Re: My Problem With Buhari, By Gov. Fayose by omartins(m): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
Okorieikechukwu:
grinsmiley:p embarassedsmiley:p are you What? My friend
Omartins
smiley
Okorieikechukwu:
grinsmiley:p embarassedsmiley:p are you What? My friend
Omartins

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio In Last Minute Move To Apc / Warri Roads In Pictures / Alert!!!: Petition against Buhari begins!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.