Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa (26538 Views)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner / Yemi Alade Celebrates Nigeria's 57th Independence With Beautiful Photo / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her Skin Despite Tough Days (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa by omohjesu(m): 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
osemoses1234:
Who make her talented abeg pack well

Keep hating on her success u get talent?
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa by kolexy(m): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
shamecurls:
She looks good tho! But that would never make me alter or change my mind about world known fact that Okro soup is far better than Ogbono soup anyday, anytime

#TeamOkro

Lol...Ejawo lapon ti o yo oo, Elo gbomi ila kanon
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
I admire Igbo/Yoruba marriage alot.

Names like..,
Chioma Olatunde
Yewande Eze,
Makes me happy.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa by shamecurls(m): 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
kolexy:

Lol...Ejawo lapon ti o yo oo, Elo gbomi ila kanon

Ya head is dere!

I owe u 1 carton of Alumo bitters
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa by Firstlieutenant(m): 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
richylee:
Igbo blood ko kanuri blood ni, she's from my darling state, Ondo state

If na Kanuri, na im be say all the Kanuri loafers across the nation for don dey successful.
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa by blessedfavoured: 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
josephwilliamsd:
that girl is no where near talent, what is the meaning of the gibberish s she shouts in her songs like kokaaaaaaa, aburukututututu yemi aladeeeeeeee, salambolo, and the worst is when she is on stage shouting 1.....2.... that girl is no where near talent, what is the meaning of the gibberish s she shouts in her songs like kokaaaaaaa, aburukututututu yemi aladeeeeeeee, salambolo, and the worst is when she is on stage shouting 1.....2....

You have no idea.
Watch a stripped down version of her song na gode

Google yemi Slade coke studio showcase.
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa by klax(m): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
Firstlieutenant:
Na the Igbo blood inside her veins dey propel her success.

That is why I hate people like you. After some will say I'm fake south east guy simply I don't like tribal rants. If your brain not dead what gas igbo blood need to do with her success then Wizkid or Olamide, 9ice etc too has igbo blood isn't Why can't some ewu(goat) reason before they talk.

You are simply a correct logic standing upside down. Good day.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa by Firstlieutenant(m): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
klax:

That is why I hate people like you. After some will say I'm fake south east guy simply I don't like tribal rants. If your brain not dead what gas igbo blood need to do with her success then Wizkid or Olamide, 9ice etc too has igbo blood isn't Why can't some ewu(goat) reason before they talk.

You are simply a correct logic standing upside down. Good day.

Shut up pus head! Na who need ya likeness b4? I don talk wetin I talk finish, if you no like am, go hug transformer. Anunpam!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa by Greenback: 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
darlenese:
So name news be this? cry
what is this?
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa by DBossNG(m): 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
Where is her father?
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
DBossNG:
Where is her father?
i think hes late. She regularly posts about him.
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa by AceDomino(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
Each n Every Nigerian Artists all owns their various Football ages.

Wow
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa by mozele(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
shamecurls:
She looks good tho! But that would never make me alter or change my mind about world known fact that Okro soup is far better than Ogbono soup anyday, anytime

#TeamOkro

you dey craze? Why you go dey compare ogbono and okro?

E be like say your taste bud never jam better ogbono soup before. Too bad! You better go find wife wey sabi ham marry.
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa by AdunniIwo(f): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
shamecurls:

#TeamOkro

Is dat how much you love okra or ...? I've bin following ur posts. undecided
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa by shamecurls(m): 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
AdunniIwo:

Is dat how much you love okra or ...? I've bin following ur posts. undecided

Words cant explain how much I do
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa by AdunniIwo(f): 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
shamecurls:

Words cant explain how much I do
You v CURLed watsoeva SHAME u v for u to boldly tell ds on here. grin
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa by shamecurls(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
AdunniIwo:

You v CURLed watsoeva SHAME u v for u to boldly tell ds on here. grin

Its like you dig it also?
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa by AdunniIwo(f): 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
shamecurls:

Its like you dig it also?
Not as much as you. You avnt just dugged, u av built. tongue
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa by shamecurls(m): 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
AdunniIwo:

Not as much as you. You avnt just dugged, u av built. tongue

roflmao!
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa by ifeomaekol(f): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
joshing:

very true her full name is Yemi Eberechi Alade.....dad is yoruba mum is Igbo (Abia or Anambra) pple cal her yoruba Igbo
if its eberechi then she's either frm imo or abia state. If frm anambra/enugu it ll b ebelechukwu.
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa by amefi(m): 6:38am On Mar 28, 2016
Sipping not snipping coffee... shocked
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa by banku: 7:33am On Mar 28, 2016
If you have ever listened to Ondo people or eaten their food, you could not tell the difference between Igbo and Yoruba
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa by kolexy(m): 7:45am On Mar 31, 2016
shamecurls:

Ya head is dere!

I owe u 1 carton of Alumo bitters

I'll prefer Orijin.
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa by Oppypoppy: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2016
Her mama de do oyingbo style con wrap herself inside heavy cloth put load for head con de suffer herself de drink tea from that very small cup.....Nigerianz!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) / Burial Of Kasimu Yaro Aka Uncle Gaga (Photos) / Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Duaghter's Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.