Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? (109055 Views)

Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program / Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Imo State University Has Refused To Graduate Me, Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Dminister(m): 9:29am On Apr 06, 2016
opedaydydx9:
uhmmmm.
No Calambo first

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
thagift:

for saying all Benin born are cultist by the power of Omo 'No Oba Edo The King Of Benin may ogun strike you and your entire generation and you shall never know peace in your entire life.
HABA ! r u nt a xtian? Dis s a faceless forum, u dnt nid 2 resort 2 cursin n al sort of invective words... N mind u, everibodi is entitled 2 his own opinion, if u lyk gree if u lyk no gree.. Shoro niyen?
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
seanwilliam:

HABA ! r u nt a xtian? Dis s a faceless forum, u dnt nid 2 resort 2 cursin n al sort of invective words... N mind u, everibodi is entitled 2 his own opinion, if u lyk gree if u lyk no gree.. Shoro niyen?

I don't know where u crawl out from but read further and see that we already apologise to each other.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
thagift:

I don't know where u crawl out from but read further and see that we already apologise to each other.
shit! struck d right cord at d wrongtym..al d same u on nid 2 av dn dat initially...4st impression tels more.liv young n wild n free
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
seanwilliam:

shit! struck d right cord at d wrongtym..al d same u on nid 2 av dn dat initially...4st impression tels more.liv young n wild n free

so I should look as he insult my city?
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
thagift:

so I should look as he insult my city?
there r many ways u can pas correction/facts across witout resortin 2 abusin. even 2ru ur correction-reasonable facts, d guy can concur n admit his flaws n luk up2u as matured n welinformed guy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by ejomsuccess(m): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
jelel6:
am a student there. you have nothing to worry about . people commenting here are greatly exaggerating things like normal nigerians that we are.
ok thanks
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Dmayor7(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2016
cupidhero:

Fighting to free yourselves from what? The white mans shackles abi?
,Vikings,Eiye,Aye,Sankara Boys,Pyrates,Buccaneers and the rest are all clowns. Na Korofo and Odin go emancipate black folks right? One of the major reasons i hate y'all is that y'all repent too fast,one minute una be cultists the next minute una don repent dey run after God. Count the number of peeps who desert cultism after they leave school and then you will understand that most of you are temporary hardmen and permanent JEWmen. Ordinary english wey person go point for una head una go begin pray to God. Niggas dying over bullshit...imagine worshipping odin and then going to a native doctor with a random god for protection. Be sincere with yourslef...have you ever heard of Korofo stopping an ordinary Awka made from killing one of your members?

hahahahahahaaa......... i talk am...

the bible said.... Oh how my people are dying for lack of wisdom.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by 1vico1: 1:02am On Apr 03, 2017
[i][/i]come to uniabuja una go see cultist una go fear[b]come to uniabuja una go see cultist una go fear[/b]come to uniabuja una go see cultist una go fear
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
no be lie he talk na
i vouch for xolomon. He is good wit your card. You can trust him woth your gifcards
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by iamxolomon(m): 9:03am On Aug 11, 2017
Chukky86:

Guy You dey Vex Oh.. Wetin Benin People Doing... How about Any Child born in Warri or Delta.. Same child is automatically a Militant.
Scammer, well done.. I'll let everyone know what u did here this morning.

This man (Ogbolu chukwunalu chuks) is a disgrace to humanity. August 7 2017 I made a post on nairaland land that I'm in need of 10$ google Play Card. Few hours later this man text me on whatsapp telling he has one to sell, so told him to drop the Gift Card and pay him after redeeming it as normal the way I buy gift cards, but he refuse, he said he has trust issues, so he ask me to provide someone from nairaland that can stand for me, which I did. He said that wasn't enough, at that point I got angry and told him is it because of #2000 naira that you're stressing me like this, so I ask him to drop his account number, and I sent him the 2000 immediately. But Lo and behold, this man didn't send me my card, he just ask me to wait, and he never replied my whatsapp message again, I called him, but he wouldn't pick up again. Later last night he blocked me on whataapp. So I was just surprised that this poor and senseless man just rip me off 2000 naira. Please beware my fellow nairaland, I his name on nairaland is chukky86 and his phone number is 08026339558 and this 08030769156. His name is Ogbolu chukwunalu chuks. Please whosoever knows him should tell him he's brainless. I got his picture from facebook and I'll attach it to this post with our chat screenshots to. This is the account number he provided that I sent money to First bank..3087459439.. ogbolu c.chuks

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by obisco4u: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
tottinova:

FUNAI OH! Even the anti cult and lecturers are cultists
I'm a member of kegite, am I a cult member
Haa! FUNAI? Someone should confirm this.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by createz(m): 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
olihilistic:
Uniben and the rest
uniben.... Uniport

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation / 2016/2017 OOU Admission Thread / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.