Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? (109087 Views)

Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program / Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Imo State University Has Refused To Graduate Me, Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by hysteriabox(m): 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
I tot cultism was a southern thing, until cultists clashed in unijos and killed themselves like chicken. 3-5 murders every other night for a whole month.

4 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Aau

3 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by ryanfletcher: 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
daywalker02:

Eiye started in UI, not uniben. UI is deadly
go to bdpa and ur perception will change cool

3 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by MrOra(m): 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
ODUBEZE:

You also do not know Prof. Wole Soyinka!
SMH
His was an underground movement, just like Nelson Mandelas ANC, these one's are just blood seeking odes.

12 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Barrysleek(m): 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
AAU ekpoma, Uniben, Delsu abraka, uniport,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by prynsex(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
it's origin(u.i)
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Estellar: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
daywalker02:

Eiye started in UI, not uniben. UI is deadly
im sure he meant "Aiye"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Bespiel: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Uniben, Ekpoma, Uniport.

3 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Bespiel: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estellar:
im sure he meant "Aiye"
Supposedly....

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Middlefinger1: 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
The op asked a simple question, and you guys ( N. B. M) hijacked his thread to use it to display the group you're afflicted to. Leaders of tomorrow in deed.

28 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Eseose9(f): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
Destined2win:
I remember few years ago when I visited Uniben for something. That year it was a young girl that was their SUG President; In fact she couldn't help noticing me. I observed that because of me She came closer to talk with someone that was not far from me while subtly maintaining this eye contact(I have forgotten her name....AROUND 2009/2010).

Na so their girls and guys dey look me. Girls obviously looking at me out of admiration while the guys had this stern look on me.

Even my cousin who was around advised me not to think of it because not only was she the President, but I will be drawing a lot of attention to myself especially from cult boys

Lol her name is chinelo

6 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by abumeinben(m): 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ever heard of auchi poly...Uniben is a learner

4 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Destined2win: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Eseose9:

Lol her name is chinelo

Wow you are correct.

Even the school buses had stickers written, 'Chinelo welcomes you back to school' on them

2 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Demallcrazy(m): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nah dem dem dey here so lipsrsealed

D ogbologbos dem dey view & observe while d ones wey nor get levels inside or even join sef dey hia dey do rantings.. grin

Abeg sheck my previous post, I don 1st tok say I nor follow oo!

I belong to confraternity of catholic youths.
Mama Mary nah my Mama
EOD! cool

11 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
olihilistic:
Uniben and .......
YES UNIBEN

3 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Daviewonder(m): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
Pogba:
Uniben..... 80% of them are cultists including lecturers
Like seriously 80%? This bad image of uniben na wa o
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Dalyjay(m): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Na u.I abeg DAT skul ehm
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
ryanfletcher:
go to bdpa and ur perception will change cool
taaah!!!! which bdpa... bdpa is peaceful... na ekosodin be the hotbed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
carolynrichards:
see dey reason carelessly on this Jewish site
na krf go drop una. .. obote
[email] Cultist are dumbass! undecided

op it's uniben
[/email]
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Witwicky(m): 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
abumeinben:
Ever heard of auchi poly...Uniben is a learner

They don know.......
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Engineermbugame(m): 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
Polynekede ,imt,esut and uniport.

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by wizywise2013: 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ekpoma Na carry first the rest they learn....if u want to knw wot cultism is all abt go there

5 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by spanzed(m): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
Pogba:
Uniben..... 80% of them are cultists including lecturers
lol u are funny but I think it's uniben and dis Abia state school dat the killed 3 guys....

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Walexsammy(m): 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
wizywise2013:
Ekpoma Na carry first the rest they learn....if u want to knw wot cultism is all abt go there
though the skul is calming down now..buh enough dead bodies were accounted for last week

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation / 2016/2017 OOU Admission Thread / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.