Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Luv My Fiancee So Much Bt Afraid Cos Of Her selfishness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Luv My Fiancee So Much Bt Afraid Cos Of Her selfishness (955 Views)

I Luv Her But I Don't Think I Can Marry Her Because...... / She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? / (photo) Happy Belated Birthday To The Most Beautiful Nairalander. I Luv U!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Luv My Fiancee So Much Bt Afraid Cos Of Her selfishness by afripope: 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
i luv my fiancee so much n working towards to marry her,bt am afraid n uncomfortable cos she can lie,keep secret n very selfish.i luv this girl bt afraid,pls i need mature minds here,how can i change her
Re: I Luv My Fiancee So Much Bt Afraid Cos Of Her selfishness by obiorathesubtle: 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
introduce her to buhari

Well, if you're looking for a selfish girl, they're loads of em out there.. Your choice bruv
Re: I Luv My Fiancee So Much Bt Afraid Cos Of Her selfishness by Nova15: 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
If she's unselfish, how's that a bad thing?
Re: I Luv My Fiancee So Much Bt Afraid Cos Of Her selfishness by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Yepa
Re: I Luv My Fiancee So Much Bt Afraid Cos Of Her selfishness by Raphafire101: 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Unselfish in what terms
Re: I Luv My Fiancee So Much Bt Afraid Cos Of Her selfishness by dimsonu(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Wait...she can lie.?? As in she tell lies Alot Save your life.

A chronic lying spouse is suicide.
After reading this, please delete her number and go for Thanksgiving.
Re: I Luv My Fiancee So Much Bt Afraid Cos Of Her selfishness by cruzita(f): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
undecided wait ooo,is being unselfish bad?
Re: I Luv My Fiancee So Much Bt Afraid Cos Of Her selfishness by afripope: 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
my i dont need apc kind of change,i need a real change grin grin
Re: I Luv My Fiancee So Much Bt Afraid Cos Of Her selfishness by Stevebamdex(m): 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
She could be lai mohammed's daughter..you better run for your dear life and thank me later..!

1 Like

Re: I Luv My Fiancee So Much Bt Afraid Cos Of Her selfishness by Countrygirl(f): 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
What is ur own definition of unselfish?
Being unselfish to me is not an issue 2b scared of.
Re: I Luv My Fiancee So Much Bt Afraid Cos Of Her selfishness by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
A Liar? Selfishness? Mehn! That's too bad. Your marriage go suffer like Nigeria.
Re: I Luv My Fiancee So Much Bt Afraid Cos Of Her selfishness by firstking01(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
afripope:
i luv my fiancee so much n working towards to marry her,bt am afraid n uncomfortable cos she can lie,keep secret n very selfish.i luv this girl bt afraid,pls i need mature minds here,how can i change her
you cnt change people, you can only succeed in making her comform to ways you want her to be which with time she 'll return to her vomit...for people to leave a certain way of behaviour, it has to do with persnal conviction, so, you either manage her or let her go, or pray to God to change and convict her for you.

2 Likes

Re: I Luv My Fiancee So Much Bt Afraid Cos Of Her selfishness by Walexsammy(m): 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
afripope:
u don't need any mature mind...u need to get out of infatuation and move on....
Re: I Luv My Fiancee So Much Bt Afraid Cos Of Her selfishness by jimmyolasun: 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
Why your gf carry all bad attributes like this, naa only she? Your case is kinda strong.. Lemme consult inner mind cuz am sure she might be cheating also.. Well think man, think!
Re: I Luv My Fiancee So Much Bt Afraid Cos Of Her selfishness by agbonkamen(f): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
let me consult ogugu i will be back......
Re: I Luv My Fiancee So Much Bt Afraid Cos Of Her selfishness by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
She LIES

she keeps SECRETS

shes very SELFISH.

yet you wanna marry her. My brother, God gave us brain to reason and not for decoration

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Need To Pick From Any Of This Tattoo Ideas. / Ladies And Assumptions / ADVISE PLS...... Shes Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.