Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,777 members, 7,837,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex (38682 Views)

Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – / Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU / CGPA Of OAU Best Graduating Engineering Students From 1987 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by GeniusDavid(m): 1:28am On Mar 28, 2016
In Nigeria as a whole, You can't compare with Uniport. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by saintkeppy(m): 4:38am On Mar 28, 2016
HighIQ:
that's just sample
. Same as Uniport sports complex, no difference used during the 2004 NUGA Games. Worldclass olympic swimming pool with covered spectors seats, stadium with tartan tracks, both indoor and outdoor sports facilities at the university park
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by vhickky(f): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2016
summerflame:
I won't agree with you on this post, the best school with good sport facilities is the UI, University of Ibadan, check out their sport complex and swimming pool
now, that's a lie from the pit of hell..... I have been to both schools and I know, OAU has the best sports facilities....... You need to Go there to understand...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by UltimateDaniel(m): 8:15am On Mar 28, 2016
Read Open Heavens Devotional for free and with ease, all dates in the year at www.openheavensdaily.org
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by pretydiva(f): 8:17am On Mar 28, 2016
Come 2 uniben and see definition of sport complex, not dis 1 u posted here

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by brunofarad(m): 8:20am On Mar 28, 2016
Great. IFE

ALWAYS GREAT

#proudalumni

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by lordsharks(m): 8:21am On Mar 28, 2016
Cool
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by christinie(f): 8:21am On Mar 28, 2016
UNILAG has had a swimming pool for ages now. There's also a big sports complex even shopping complex in the school.

KINI BIG DEAL
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by candyboy244(m): 8:21am On Mar 28, 2016
embarassed sad
Some schools have better sport complexes and pools....this is average biko.

Modified

The mod responsible for this thread is definitely an OAU student or alumni. Rubbish!!.
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by DrakeOkonkwo(m): 8:21am On Mar 28, 2016
nice complex..visit Uniport and see for urself
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by sucess001(m): 8:23am On Mar 28, 2016
Smh

All the universities combined don't have d kind of facilities that Lekki British school has yet u are here bragging

#nextpls
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by martineinstein(m): 8:24am On Mar 28, 2016
Have u seen that of uniben?.

Uniben have full-seater stadium of 30k capacity( with artificial pitch), full seater indoor sport hall and outdoor basketball pitch, hockey pitch, cricket pitch, volley ball pitch, handball pitch and full-seater Olympic size swimming pool..... The school has the best sport facilities in naija schools

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Holyfield1(m): 8:24am On Mar 28, 2016
The great citadel of learning and culture.
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by martineinstein(m): 8:25am On Mar 28, 2016
GeniusDavid:
In Nigeria as a whole, You can't compare with Uniport. grin
have u seen that of uniben?
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by shamecurls(m): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2016
Green lush grass everywhere with abundance of water in the pool. The school should be converted to a grazing ground for Fulani herds men.
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Niyinficient(m): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2016
OP,abeg go Uniben go see sport complex! Both the indoor hall and d outdoors. Their pool is way better than wat am seeing here

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:29am On Mar 28, 2016
When OAU, Ile-Ife hosted the NUGA of 2014, all the sports that the contestants competed on took place on the campus. This is unlike other schools that made use of the sports facilities in government-owned stadia.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by martineinstein(m): 8:29am On Mar 28, 2016
summerflame:
I won't agree with you on this post, the best school with good sport facilities is the UI, University of Ibadan, check out their sport complex and swimming pool
oga,I served in ui; their sport complex of nothing compared to the of uniben and uniport

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by huntax(m): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2016
christinie:
UNILAG has had a swimming pool for ages now. There's also a big sports complex even shopping complex in the school.

KINI BIG DEAL
Of my 5 years in that school, I never saw the swimming pool... I guess I didn't explore as much as I should have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by sammie771: 8:32am On Mar 28, 2016
You can't compare it with uniport. Visit uniport and check the swimming pool and stadia,your brain will tell you the rest.
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by horlahdortune: 8:33am On Mar 28, 2016
beautiful
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by dejavooooo(m): 8:35am On Mar 28, 2016
HighIQ:
the swimming pool is big. And I snapped it from where the spectators use to sit. So I can't get it all once and besides I don't what u mean by blue or whatever.

Pls show us hostels.... Abi na sport centre we go dey sleep
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by LovesonBlezz(m): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2016
op ur phone enter water or
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 28, 2016
pretydiva:
Come 2 uniben and see definition of sport complex, not dis 1 u posted here

Lol.... coincidentally bro, I'm at Uniben sport complex.

OAU sport complex ( main bow) is still better.

I heard uniport have the best in Nigeria though (I've not been there)

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Mike008(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2016
Really nice. Can compete with the state facilities of certain states.
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by GeniusDavid(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2016
martineinstein:
have u seen that of uniben?
I've not, most Nigerian Olympic team are camping/training there, as I speak.
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by bolt000(m): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2016
Oga mi this your camera no try at all undecided.
You just wan fall Oau hand sha.. You can now see dumb uniport and uniben students even having mouth to talk.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by bolt000(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2016
Pprovost:

Lol.... coincidentally bro, I'm at Uniben sport complex.

OAU sport complex ( main bow) is still better.

I heard uniport have the best in Nigeria though (I've not been there)
God bless u jaree.
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Cybertext(m): 8:54am On Mar 28, 2016
A.B.U Zaria has the best sporting complex among all federal university sporting complex....
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by mandax: 8:58am On Mar 28, 2016
Olusanya333:
Funny thing is, someone will come here and shout "lovely" with an annoying exclamation mark at the back .

Photographer was tricky. Photographer took distant photos, but one can still observe signs of dilapidation everywhere. .
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by mandax: 8:59am On Mar 28, 2016
Cybertext:
A.B.U Zaria has the best sporting complex among all federal university sporting complex....

UNIBEN has the best sporting complex and well-positioned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covenant University Suspends Students 3 Weeks To Exams / FUNAAB Expels Michael Adewale Ifemosu For Writing Open Letter To VC On Facebook / Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.