Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Fayose: Buhari’s Apologies Not Enough Atonement For Flawed Elections, Policies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Buhari’s Apologies Not Enough Atonement For Flawed Elections, Policies (643 Views)

Reno Omokri's Tweet About Kachikwu, Atiku, Fayose & Buhari Got Twitter Boiling / Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth / Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose: Buhari’s Apologies Not Enough Atonement For Flawed Elections, Policies by anetuno(m): 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
Following violence that marred the conduct of
elections in some states recently, Ekiti State
Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, has admonished
President Muhammadu Buhari to go beyond
apologising to Nigerians for some flawed policies and
miscalculated steps his administration has taken
since assuming office.
The governor also urged the President to stop
seeing himself as a sectional leader or the president
of the All Progressives Congress (APC), but as the
leader of all groups and people of the country.
According to a statement issued by his Chief Press
Secretary, Mr Idowu Adelusi, inAdo Ekiti on Sunday,
Fayose commended the President for coming out to
admit some errors his government had made. The
governor also said the President should be wary of
some selfish persons in the APC who were bent on
dropping his name to commit atrocities all in the
name of politics. “This is a moment of truth. I
commend the president for being bold enough to
apologise for his lapses. He has come out to admit
and accept that criticism is part of democracy. He
can do whatever he likes, but it must be within the
ambit of the law.
“The President has swallowed his pride by
admitting that there is a sharp drop in electricity and
that we are experiencing an agonising fuel scarcity in
the country. They told us the refineries are working,
but that is a lie, we are still importing fuel. “The
President must not, however, stop at apologising. He
cannot continue to apologise over everything, he
must step up. A leader must think very well before
making policy statements.

Source: www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/27/fayose-buharis-apologies-not-enough-atonement-for-flawed-elections-policies/
Re: Fayose: Buhari’s Apologies Not Enough Atonement For Flawed Elections, Policies by AntiWailer: 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
When this Fayose's cup is full enh !!

He go form snake during deliverance at Synagogue.

He has shared rice in Ekiti and can misbehave again.

I piry Fayose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Buhari’s Apologies Not Enough Atonement For Flawed Elections, Policies by SUPERPACK: 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lamentations of fayose

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari’s Apologies Not Enough Atonement For Flawed Elections, Policies by SageTravels: 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
ol
Re: Fayose: Buhari’s Apologies Not Enough Atonement For Flawed Elections, Policies by rottennaija(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
so he should resigned ba? or should his head be brought before you? so that you can fix things?
Re: Fayose: Buhari’s Apologies Not Enough Atonement For Flawed Elections, Policies by Owoloku1: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hmmm Fayose sha
I wonder if he listens to his own advice because I don't see how someone who thinks well will start sharing rice for people or is that one of his own well thought out policy?

Very soon he'll say something that will cause his fellow PDP members to run away from him.
Re: Fayose: Buhari’s Apologies Not Enough Atonement For Flawed Elections, Policies by Singingbae(m): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Fayose: Buhari’s Apologies Not Enough Atonement For Flawed Elections, Policies by teadrake(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Fayose criticize PMB today,request for bailout fund from the same man tomorrow. Where's the virtue in this man for goodness sake?
Re: Fayose: Buhari’s Apologies Not Enough Atonement For Flawed Elections, Policies by AtlanticBreeze: 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
AntiWailer:
When this Fayose's cup is full enh !!

He go form snake during deliverance at Synagogue.

He has shared rice in Ekiti and can misbehave again.

I piry Fayose
The earlier you learn that buhari cannot do jack to fayose the better for you. Not everyone is afraid and worships buhari like you zombies. When fayoses cup iss full ehn? How about when buharis cup is full? I pity buhari
Re: Fayose: Buhari’s Apologies Not Enough Atonement For Flawed Elections, Policies by MarysMeal: 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
Stomach infrastructure governor.

I repeat again, Fayose should take a cue from Willie Obianno about governance.

(1) (Reply)

We Will Not Allow Saraki’s Impeachment – Senators / See How Price Of Rice,bread Even Purewater Skyrocketed To Heaven In ds APC Govt / What Make Poor Nigerians Shout Against Buhari's Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.