Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Nigerians Please Soo The Bigger Picture!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Please Soo The Bigger Picture!! (338 Views)

A Bigger Gani Fawehinmi's Statue Erected At Ojota (Photo) / Come Look At The Bigger Picture: An Advice To Ipob & Arewa Youths. / Subsidy Removal A Mistake; APC Did Not See The Bigger Picture Subsidy Offered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Please Soo The Bigger Picture!! by enlightenedmind: 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
Look life and history has been unfair to us all. Misfortune and historical events have set us on a different and unique path from the rest of the world. Not just as Nigerians, but as African people. I would like to see Nigerians that identify as Nigerian first before they identify as igbo, yoruba, hausa, muslim or christains. We should all understand one thing that we are going to be stuck here on earth together for a long time. There is nowhere else to go. So we better make it work.

Stop all these PDP and APC propagandas, stop campaigning for PDP loot, stop crying because the looting system was disrupted before or during your turn. Stop it!!!

Our economy is in transition, we will suffer, more to be honest in the coming year. Buhari had 2 choices: 1) Borrow, build and hope we yeild enough from investments to pay back OR) don't borrow but reduce govt spending, and public purchasing power. Given that the idea is to build the latter is stroked out.

Let us help out where we can. I shared my rice, beans and food stuff with the women that sell fish on my street (I am not from Abuja, so it is not a political move). If you have, try identifying someone who does not have and give. Explain to people why we are going tru this because most of this women did not understand until i explain economic policies to them in hausa. They were happy. We are all in this together. Please make it work.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Urges Closer Collaboration Between Nigeria, Colombia / Everything Has Doubled Except Salary / President Buhari Urges Dialogue In Resolving Political Crisis In Burundi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.