Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

“this Buhari Changes Like The Colors Of The Rainbow” – Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “this Buhari Changes Like The Colors Of The Rainbow” – Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi (3386 Views)

Buhari Changes Mode Of Prayers At FEC Meeting / Zahra Buhari Changes Name On Social Media, Celebrates 1 Month In Marriage (pics) / YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “this Buhari Changes Like The Colors Of The Rainbow” – Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi by Dongreat(m): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
Please I know this is unrelated to the topic and might derail but i would really appreciate if anyone here had an ideal of the parallel (Black Market) rate of UAE Dirham to Naira. Its very urgent. Cheers
Re: “this Buhari Changes Like The Colors Of The Rainbow” – Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
“Governors, who arm-twisted Okonjo Iweala into signing out our reserves held by Central Bank, are today ministers in the APC government. We are still talking about change and corruption when old things refuse to pass away! These political gimmicks can only carry away gullible or naive Nigerians”.

“Our Change must change something. How could we continue to talk of change in a static system? How could we be talking of change when the same crew are governors, ministers, senators, and members of the House of Representatives?
Re: “this Buhari Changes Like The Colors Of The Rainbow” – Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
“Change is not changing from Jonathan to Buhari, Okogie, “Change is behavioural and pervades all levels of society including the family, the church, the mosque, schools, market women and business men. “When we talk of change, we talk of positive-salutary, healthy growth and development oriented change that cuts across the entire gamut of the society”.

“What sort of change is this that ignores the glaring un-equal distribution of national income?
It is absurd that the same government that is unable to pay N18, 000 per month to the lowest grade of labour can afford to pay N1.8 Million per month to anyone in the economy”.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “this Buhari Changes Like The Colors Of The Rainbow” – Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi by emerged01(m): 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
I was here.
Re: “this Buhari Changes Like The Colors Of The Rainbow” – Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi by konny1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Conversation between IBOP man and Hausa man

IBOP: take #1000 and give #900 balance

Aboki: Oga whalai me I no get change

IBOP: (in his mind wen i say, sai Baba he will leave the money) Sai Baba!!!

Aboki: Oga whalai me I no get change

IBOP: Sai change!!!

Aboki: Oga whalai Buhari I don change am for us

IBOP: laugh.... E reach your side

God help us in this country!
Re: “this Buhari Changes Like The Colors Of The Rainbow” – Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi by HzRF(m): 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
sanandreas:
Menh English carry lunch box dey go school. Cardinal have u worked in the press before? grin.
Lol D Cardinal vex gan

See barbs

1 Like

Re: “this Buhari Changes Like The Colors Of The Rainbow” – Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi by NLban: 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
mars123:
no it isn't better. I dislike hearing things like that. it is like saying it is better to be an orange than a grape. doesn't make any difference. ''zombies'' support apc, 'ipob' support pdp. none is different. they are both the cause of our dilemma. hope you get that into your confused brain...don't think everyone here on nairaland is a confused adult.

When given two alternatives, one is always better than the other.

For your information, I can not support a government that believes only those who are in the opposition party are corrupt.

A government that is sectionalist inclined, a government where Fulani Herdsmen have the right to carry arms and other dangerous weapons about without any fear, to kill innocent persons. And the same goverment can afford to use 1000 soldiers if not more for just a single election.

A government where the President changes like a Cameleon..grin

"that government sucks"
Re: “this Buhari Changes Like The Colors Of The Rainbow” – Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi by free13: 12:12am On Mar 28, 2016
Hmm...
Re: “this Buhari Changes Like The Colors Of The Rainbow” – Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 28, 2016
Re: “this Buhari Changes Like The Colors Of The Rainbow” – Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi by toysleek(f): 2:45am On Mar 28, 2016
Re: “this Buhari Changes Like The Colors Of The Rainbow” – Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi by Goldencollins: 3:43am On Mar 28, 2016
APC is an Evil and Devilish party with Buhari as their Commander in Chief.
6 Things to know about these blood sucking group of Evil people called APC.
1. They have sucked the brains of some gullible Nigerians that's why we have Zombies still supporting them despite the economic hardship they have put innocent Nigerians into.
2. They deceive gullible Nigerians/Zombies by telling them to embrace agriculture,entrepreneurial skill acquisition like soap making etc while they sneak in their wards through the back door to occupy Juicy positions in CBN yet their jobless Zombies are hailing them.
3. Their Commander in Chief of Evil, Buhari, has spent. 22m dollars on foreign trips,his wife the rice cooker Aisha has bought dollars running into millions from CBN,the Chief Propagandist Gaba Shehu has bought dollars from CBN up to the tune of 800k usd why do they have access to dollars from CBN and yet they placed a strict rule on forex and call Nigerians studying abroad who couldn't pay their school fees bcuz of Buhari's evil agenda "Tough Luck" how does Gaba Shehu,Buhari pay their children's school fees abroad Or are they d only ones allowed to have access to dollars while other Nigerians are referred to as "Tough Luck" yet the Zombies are hailing them.
4. Fuel is N180 per liter with long queues causing traffic grip lock in several parts of the nation. But still dia Zombies are hailing them.
5. Food prices have sky rocketed so high that only d rich can afford it. Yet d Zombies are hailing them.
6.Buhari has refused to condemn the actions of his fellow Fulani herds men who have made killing of innocent Nigerians their hobby.
In few weeks to come I will expose these evil APC and their Evil agenda for Nigeria.
As usual the Zombies are allowed to quote me.
Re: “this Buhari Changes Like The Colors Of The Rainbow” – Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi by orisa37: 4:29am On Mar 28, 2016
The men of God are shouting F O U L from the Roof Tops. Where else Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: “this Buhari Changes Like The Colors Of The Rainbow” – Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi by opribo(m): 5:05am On Mar 28, 2016
Buhari only came to change his life which he has successfully done. He has said that he didn't promise anything in his campaigns.

Anybody expecting a 75years old grandpa to come and change your life must be day dreaming. What is uppermost in his mind now is how to enjoy the remaining part of his life to the fullest and not to come and work again, the one he has done he hasn't enjoyed it yet now is his time to enjoy and nobody can stop him except God.

For now all this talk na for back of tortoise. Let the mugu kachkkwu and the world class Lai r continue yo handle you people. Soon he will remember where to go and spend our money on another merry go round trip.

1 Like

Re: “this Buhari Changes Like The Colors Of The Rainbow” – Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi by NLban: 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
opribo:
Buhari only came to change his life which he has successfully done. He has said that he didn't promise anything in his campaigns.

Anybody expecting a 75years old grandpa to come and change your life must be day dreaming. What is uppermost in his mind now is how to enjoy the remaining part of his life to the fullest and not to come and work again, the one he has done he hasn't enjoyed it yet now is his time to enjoy and nobody can stop him except God.

For now all this talk na for back of tortoise. Let the mugu kachkkwu and the world class Lai r continue yo handle you people. Soon he will remember where to go and spend our money on another merry go round trip.
Simple truth exposed
Re: “this Buhari Changes Like The Colors Of The Rainbow” – Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi by NLban: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
Goldencollins:
APC is an Evil and Devilish party with Buhari as their Commander in Chief.
6 Things to know about these blood sucking group of Evil people called APC.
1. They have sucked the brains of some gullible Nigerians that's why we have Zombies still supporting them despite the economic hardship they have put innocent Nigerians into.
2. They deceive gullible Nigerians/Zombies by telling them to embrace agriculture,entrepreneurial skill acquisition like soap making etc while they sneak in their wards through the back door to occupy Juicy positions in CBN yet their jobless Zombies are hailing them.
3. Their Commander in Chief of Evil, Buhari, has spent. 22m dollars on foreign trips,his wife the rice cooker Aisha has bought dollars running into millions from CBN,the Chief Propagandist Gaba Shehu has bought dollars from CBN up to the tune of 800k usd why do they have access to dollars from CBN and yet they placed a strict rule on forex and call Nigerians studying abroad who couldn't pay their school fees bcuz of Buhari's evil agenda "Tough Luck" how does Gaba Shehu,Buhari pay their children's school fees abroad Or are they d only ones allowed to have access to dollars while other Nigerians are referred to as "Tough Luck" yet the Zombies are hailing them.
4. Fuel is N180 per liter with long queues causing traffic grip lock in several parts of the nation. But still dia Zombies are hailing them.
5. Food prices have sky rocketed so high that only d rich can afford it. Yet d Zombies are hailing them.
6.Buhari has refused to condemn the actions of his fellow Fulani herds men who have made killing of innocent Nigerians their hobby.
In few weeks to come I will expose these evil APC and their Evil agenda for Nigeria.
As usual the Zombies are allowed to quote me.
This APC leg government is a government of scam. Government from change to chains.

I therefore, call out all Nigerians from all over the World to begin to dust their voters cards.
[/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ RECESSION: Ngeneukwenu(f) Scolds Critics With Facts / Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.