Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work (3408 Views)

FIRS Stops Scores Recruited By Fowler From Resuming / Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter / Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work by Naijiant: 10:58pm On May 02, 2017
Then, this evening, Channels TV, the pro-Buhari station, decided to make up their own version of the meeting with a broadcast that claimed that the president was back to work, showing pictures of the president, the vice president and other members of cabinet. It was clear that this was not a meeting held today because the footage showed the presence of Babachir Lawal, the Secretary to the Federal Government, who was suspended two weeks ago.
More: https://www.naijiant.com/articles/channels-tv-helping-spread-propaganda-buharis-resumption-duty/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work by menstrualpad: 11:55pm On May 02, 2017
Are just noticing that channels is finished. Please switch to TVCNews combined with AIT for full news. Channels is dead

23 Likes

Re: Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work by nezer83: 12:17am On May 03, 2017
I saw that footage and was disappointed. Channels TV is indeed dead, I wonder who still votes them best TV station.
Wake up #Johnmomoh!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work by Nobody: 12:46am On May 03, 2017
It's well
Re: Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work by kunlexy1759(m): 1:06am On May 03, 2017
It's a pitty.
But channels Tv used to be Nigeria's CNN...hw come they are no more streaming up to expectation.

11 Likes

Re: Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work by bencarson007(m): 4:33am On May 03, 2017
Nigeria and moniroring spirit sef ... We no get chill at all... We catch them live

10 Likes

Re: Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work by Vicolan: 6:50am On May 03, 2017
It can be a mistake sha
Re: Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work by Vicolan: 6:50am On May 03, 2017
menstrualpad:
Are just noticing that channels is finished. Please switch to TVCNews combined with AIT for full news. Channels is dead

Watch TVC are you will remain the same ........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work by Vicolan: 6:52am On May 03, 2017
nezer83:
I saw that footage and was disappointed. Channels TV is indeed dead, I wonder who still votes them best TV station.
Wake up #Johnmomoh!!

Bcz no any station in Lagos can still match their standard..... Not Old Cargoes presenter others has........
Re: Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work by fitzmayowa: 7:00am On May 03, 2017
Channels going the way of AIT...SMH

4 Likes

Re: Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work by kayzat: 7:25am On May 03, 2017
Naijiant:

More: https://www.naijiant.com/articles/channels-tv-helping-spread-propaganda-buharis-resumption-duty/

Did Channel TV claimed the footage is the current one ? The story is about Buhari in his office and I have seen lots of TV stations using old footage in the absence of the current one to support their news.

3 Likes

Re: Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work by Gayigaskia(m): 7:32am On May 03, 2017
Channel did absolutely nothing wrong. I saw the video the OP was talking about, and it was clearly marked File on the top right edge o the video. I guess the OP don't what they mean by FILE.

9 Likes

Re: Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work by Nobody: 7:37am On May 03, 2017
Op clearly is one educated dunce.

5 Likes

Re: Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work by bastien: 7:52am On May 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work by obongtunji: 7:58am On May 03, 2017
kayzat:

Did Channel TV claimed the footage is the current one ? The story is about Buhari in his office and I have seen lots of TV stations using old footage in the absence of the current one to support their news.

God bless you, just what i wanted to say. You know how media works jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work by Tazdroid(m): 8:11am On May 03, 2017
Oops, sunrise error

1 Like

Re: Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work by menstrualpad: 8:16am On May 03, 2017
obongtunji:

God bless you, just what i wanted to say. You know how media works jare.
Channels lied.

1 Like

Re: Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work by brainpower(m): 8:24am On May 03, 2017
True or not, on a normal clime, channels shouldn't be taken seriously anymore since their CEO is a buhari appointee. But just like CNN they have a wide coverage and that's why people are still watching them.

1 Like

Re: Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work by BrightSmart(m): 8:47am On May 03, 2017
hahahahahah,if this is true then chanels TV is a scam lolz

1 Like

Re: Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work by najoke: 11:45am On May 03, 2017
Op is a a pained Biafuro tha6 does not know the meaning of "file" when displayed on a video grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work by vickylincon(m): 11:58am On May 03, 2017
am a fan of channels tv and I refused to believed this. Pls, do they say it authoritatively? or they just said according to Femi adeshina... don't think channels can do that

1 Like

Re: Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work by donsteady(m): 12:05pm On May 03, 2017
Channels is a FAKE news Channel.... APC's mouth piece
Re: Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work by Naijiant: 5:55pm On May 03, 2017
Gayigaskia:
Channel did absolutely nothing wrong. I saw the video the OP was talking about, and it was clearly marked File on the top right edge o the video. I guess the OP don't what they mean by FILE.
Not true.
Re: Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work by kutchs: 6:47pm On May 03, 2017
Gayigaskia:

Gayigaskia:

Rubbish!
They should have backed up their claim with photos of the same meetings he had with those guys.

Like NTA did this morning, claimed that Buhari met with the AG Abubakar Malami, but the only picture and video they showed is that of Malami addressing state House correspondents but not of the actual meeting.

Who do they think they are deceiving?

(1) (Reply)

2019: Buhari,tinubu Groups Battle Over El-rufai, Shettima As APC Candidate / Nigeria's In A Big Mess. This Country Is Now A Big Joke. We Are Doomed! / See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.