Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday (13374 Views)

Senator Misua Docked, Granted N5m Bail Over N120bn Bribery Allegation Against IG / PDP Not Properly Playing Opposition Role – Abdulsalami AbubaKar / PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by goonsmi: 6:26am On Mar 28, 2016
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has
failed to own up to an allegation made on
its twitter account that the wife of
President Muhammadu Buhari, Aisha, and
the President’s Special Assistant on Media
and Publicity, Garba Shehu, received forex
from the Central Bank of Nigeria.

PDP’s Head of Publicity, Mrs. Chinwe
Nnorom, who spoke to THISDAY last night
on telephone recalled that the twitter
account of the party was hacked into which
led to its temporary suspension. She said
she would need to cross-check properly to
know whether indeed the tweets actually
originated from the opposition party.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/27/pdp-not-sure-of-allegations-against-buharis-wife-garba-shehu-others/

3 Likes

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by pallybrown(m): 6:28am On Mar 28, 2016
Maybe they are waiting for me slap

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by goonsmi: 6:29am On Mar 28, 2016
" Mrs. Chinwe Nnorom, who spoke to THISDAY last night on telephone recalled that the twitter account of the party was hacked into which led to its temporary suspension. "

Take that hopeless and evil party serious at your own peril.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by modath(f): 6:30am On Mar 28, 2016
Hack?? What an excuse...

No to Social Media Bill but PDP should be taught a valuable lesson....

Propaganda is only effective when it is believable & done with logic / commonsense, this one missed its mark...

CBN never sold dollars at 185, (only pilgrims got special one off concession) it jumped from 160-165 straight to 197-199 band..

P.S
To you slow thinker claiming it worked on the news stand free readers, same people believed Nigeria would be islamised & American congress is pro secession...

Siddon dia make drawers dey wear you...

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by dunkem21(m): 6:31am On Mar 28, 2016
modath:

Hack?? What an excuse...

No to Social Media Bill but PDP should be taught a valuable lesson...

Shut up! Oh Sorry ..

How many times have APC told us of their account being hacked

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by Tallesty1(m): 6:32am On Mar 28, 2016
I believe it is true so far the social media cook and the others are not doing anything serious about the allegation.
Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by Alphaoscar: 6:33am On Mar 28, 2016
Just imagine the nonsense from the evil party? This is the party Tonyebarcanista is trying to force down the throat of his gullible and brainwashed followers.

Never again!!!

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by tolexy007(m): 6:34am On Mar 28, 2016
sad
Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by Oche211(m): 6:34am On Mar 28, 2016
Hmmm
Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by Tallesty1(m): 6:34am On Mar 28, 2016
modath:

Hack?? What an excuse...

Oya nah.

Goan Kill Them Allgrin
Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by Alphaoscar: 6:34am On Mar 28, 2016
modath:

Hack?? What an excuse...

The fear of libel prosecution is the beginning of PDPs wisdom. They are just some bunch of cowards.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by babym7681(f): 6:35am On Mar 28, 2016
"In every rumour,there could be an atom of truth"
Modified: All those quoting me,should pls do so with an atom of sense. Make sure you understand the post you're quoting. Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by blackpanda: 6:35am On Mar 28, 2016
Hopeless dead party!

PDP is a disgrace to democracy. And the hateful dumb wailers keep following the silly party like goats to a slaughter!

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by Alphaoscar: 6:36am On Mar 28, 2016
dunkem21:

Shut up! Oh Sorry ..

Not after raising a very serious allegations like that. The PDP goons are just bloody cowards.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by dunkem21(m): 6:37am On Mar 28, 2016
modath:

Hack?? What an excuse...

See let me give you an expo this Monday Mo ..

You guys should be alive else dem go use propaganda run Buhari and APC down the same way APC did ..

Who hacked Zahra Buhari's twitter account?

Aisha Buhari

Obasanjo

See the strategy .. Bring out a weighty allegation and deny later ..Nigerians are gullible and not many of them will know of this rejoinder today ..

Go to the newsstand, you will hear that Buhari is hoarding dollars ..

A word!

6 Likes

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by politricks: 6:37am On Mar 28, 2016
dunkem21:

Shut up! Oh Sorry ..
But i thought it is only APC that is known for propaganda?

19 Likes

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by dunkem21(m): 6:37am On Mar 28, 2016
Alphaoscar:

Not after raising a very serious allegations like that. The PDP goons are just bloody cowards.

Oga, we were told of certain snipers being trained by GEJ ..

3 Likes

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by dunkem21(m): 6:38am On Mar 28, 2016
politricks:
But i thought it is only APC that is known for propaganda?

Dem gree say they are known for Propaganda

2 Likes

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by Babacele: 6:40am On Mar 28, 2016
I'm not surprised at all . It is only a dead mind that would tolerate PDP lies . For 16 years stealing,lying ,murdering and cheating were and is still their regular trademark hence Nigeria voted them out sweeping their stenchy dirts with them. They have no brain,gut and the discipline to play opposition hence they and their satanoid hirelings spew reckless thrashes daily that would soon land them costly legal reprimands. I pity una.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by Mcpadosky(m): 6:41am On Mar 28, 2016
PDP this Apc dat how will all dis nonsense improve the life of an ordinary man in the street.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by politricks: 6:41am On Mar 28, 2016
dunkem21:

Dem gree say they are known for Propaganda
It is a known fact that APC is known for propaganda but they do their own with intelligence unlike PDP that just throw figures around without any evidence. Now i believe someone needs a crash course.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by greatiyk4u(m): 6:43am On Mar 28, 2016
To everything on Earth, there is a time for it., PDP time has come and gone, it is time for APC.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by dunkem21(m): 6:48am On Mar 28, 2016
politricks:
It is a known fact that APC is known for propaganda but they do their own with intelligence unlike PDP that just throw figures around without any evidence. Now i believe someone needs a crash course.

Modath no gree say APC na master of Propaganda and skilled in opposition .. They are even telling Kachikwu to resign .. dem think say na GEJ .. grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by Babacele: 6:48am On Mar 28, 2016
dunkem21:

See let me give you an expo this Monday Mo ..

You guys should be alive else dem go use propaganda run Buhari and APC down the same way APC did ..

Who hacked Zahra Buhari's twitter account?

Aisha Buhari

Obasanjo

See the strategy .. Bring out a weighty allegation and deny later ..Nigerians are gullible and not many of them will know of this rejoinder today ..

Go to the newsstand, you will hear that Buhari is hoarding dollars ..

A word!
and you think APC supporters are as stewpid as PDP's. e.g a typical bush Fulani is politically more educated cos his transistor radio always blaring BBC, VOA ,etc would have informed him of this rejoinder n refutal of this smear campagin long before so called educated satanoid somewhere learn about it. This die hard army of supporters are about 40% of the total eligible voters in Nigeria. PDP lies can only work on foolish people.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by Alphaoscar: 6:53am On Mar 28, 2016
dunkem21:

Oga, we were told of certain snipers being trained by GEJ ..

And the person that told you that never claim his brain or skull was hacked into. He stood by his allegations and till today I can't remember GEJ or any member of his administration suing OBJ for that allegation.

Why the unfortunate lies that their twitter account was hacked and since when ?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by Icecomrade: 7:13am On Mar 28, 2016
atleast they were matured enough to state it was an error
Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by MVLOX(m): 7:13am On Mar 28, 2016
They have neva been sure of anything for the last 16 years....

11 Likes

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Looks like some people who have been crying wolf better start apologizing.

recalled that the twitter
account of the party was hacked into which
led to its temporary suspension. She said
she would need to cross-check properly to
know whether indeed the tweets actually
originated from the opposition party.

Now they say the twitter account was hacked.

If true....SMH.

Nigerians and false tales.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by Pavarottii(m): 7:14am On Mar 28, 2016
I pity people underestimating PDP.

The underground work going on now in PDP, u people won't believe, u av not wondered why they av been no recent rigorous opposition, but just watch how they will win almost all coming elections. They r trying to settle the house, wen they do that with the upcoming national conventions; then u will start seeing results like u seeing already. Left to me no need opposing APC, they are opposing themselves already.

Watch how PDP will sweep Edo and Ondo dis year and probably take over the Senate.

I stand to say it anywhere, APC can't match PDP; intellect to intellect.

Take PDP for granted at ur peril.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by erekoshe: 7:16am On Mar 28, 2016
Alphaoscar:

And the person that told you that never claim his brain or skull was hacked into. He stood by his allegations and till today I can't remember GEJ or any member of his administration suing OBJ for that allegation.

Why the unfortunate lies that their twitter account was hacked and since when ?

Don't do this bro.

The APC, the PDP don't know you and you're already clamoring for the death of one?

You need the PDP to get their act together, fighting heavily with the APC will keep the government on her toes, then them things might be a bit better for the masses. Otherwise the APC led government becomes dictatorial and then when they oppress you, no one will speak for u.

If any government official is already clamoring for forex frm bank, the outburst from PDP will keep them in check now, they'll Br scared of being exposed-thats the whole idea.

BTW, you don't know the details I'm privy to, banks sell forex to first Dangote, politicians then friends and family, before those who genuinely need it, because its not enough..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Election: FG Sends EFCC Boss To Dubai To Track Down Illicit Funds / Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today / APC Governors., NWC In Crucial Meeting In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.