Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP (13545 Views)

Jonathan Asks Makarfi, Sheriff To Step Down Over PDP Crisis / Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV / Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by Islie: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2016
Femi Fani-Kayode, spokesman of the campaign of former President Goodluck Jonathan, has alleged that Ali Modu Sheriff was used to destroy the All Peoples Party (APP) under former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

Fani-Kayode served Obasanjo as minsters of culture and tourism as well as minster of aviation.
He described Sheriff, who is currently the factional chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as a mole, saying serial betrayer, who can never be loyal to any cause.

Fani-Kayode said this in response to
Sheriff’s claim that the ex-minster begged him when the duo had a face-off earlier in the year.

While answering a question on Sunday Politics, a programme on Channels Television, Sheriff had advised Nigerians not to take Fani-Kayode seriously.

“Fani-Kayode is not the kind of man that Nigerians should take seriously. He changes the goal post on every matter,” Sheriff had said.

“When Fani-Kayode accused me of Boko Haram sponsorship, I asked my lawyers to write him, and he started begging, he sent about 20 people to me.”

But Fani-Kayode immediately issued a statement to debunk the claim, and later went on Twitter to make some revelations.

“We used him to spy on and destroy the APP when Obasanjo was in power and now Buhari is using him to destroy the PDP,” he wrote on Twitter.
(with or for. Go and ask around. We used him to spy on and destroy the APP when Obasanjo was in power and now Buhari is using him to destroy).

“Each time he goes to a new party that is not in power at the center he assumes the role of a government mole and spy.
“Talking about changing goal posts, it should certainly not be him.

“All in a matter of a few years, he has changed political parties four times, and everywhere he goes, he fights everyone until they get tired of him and push him out. He was in APP, then ANPP, then APC and now he is in PDP.

“He comes into another man’s house or political party and tries to pull it down by deceit and guile. He does not have the courage to be loyal to any cause, any person or any political party. He is more of a gangster.
“He is the opposite. He pretends to be a friend and a loyalist when his real plan is to stab you in the back and kill you as the northern star.

“Luckily he has failed because 99 per cent of PDP members have rejected him and now he is on his own. He failed in his evil mission.”

Describing Sheriff as a “desperate and drowning man”, Fani-Kayode said the party’s factional leader had the motive of destroying the PDP.

He also denied the allegation that he sent people to beg Sheriff.

“Lying Ali Modu Sheriff told Channels TV that I sent people to beg him for claiming that he was Boko Haram. These are the lies of a desperate and drowning man,” he said in a statement.

“Modu Sheriff came to destroy the PDP and if we did not rise up against him and kick him out when we did, he would have succeeded in his mission.

“I am proud to have been the first to see him for what he is and to publicly blow the whistle on him.

“I was one of those that led the rebellion against him and orchestrated the campaign to push him out and dump him as the national chairman of our party, and many have thanked me for that. including some of those who brought him in the first place, and attempted to impose him on us.

“The man is of the devil and no-one should believe a word that comes out of his mouth or take him seriously. He is a curse to the PDP and the sooner he is kicked out of the party the better it is for us all.”

https://www.thecable.ng/fani-kayode-obasanjo-sheriff-used-destroy-app

1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by judedave181: 8:33am On Aug 15, 2016
There own headache

8 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by Young03(m): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2016
FFK shutup..u knew this earlier n u choose to be adamant
why telling us now?

20 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by seunmsg(m): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2016
“He comes into another man’s house or political party and tries to pull it down by deceit and guile. He does not have the courage to be loyal to any cause, any person or any political party. He is more of a gangster.
“He is the opposite. He pretends to be a friend and a loyalist when his real plan is to stab you in the back and kill you as the northern star.

Nothing wey person no go read this days o. Can anybody imagine FFK talking about loyalty and commitment to political cause? grin The same FFK that is deceitful, lacks any principle of decency and can swing to any camp that offers him the highest price is now accusing Modu Sheriff of the same thing that he's reputed for. Sheriff, FFK and most members of the dying PDP are all birds of the same feather. They should stop disturbing us with their greed induced problem as nobody cares about whatever happens to the useless party called PDP.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by Chikpat(m): 8:58am On Aug 15, 2016
Fani Kayode shut ur smelly mouth up. U r nothing but chaff. Sheriff z even beta dan u... a dog wu z only following a man wey chop belle ful

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by 989900: 9:15am On Aug 15, 2016
Stories that gladdens the heart. cheesy wink grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by Decodedp: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2016
I beg to differ with FFK on this one.

Yes Sherriff has become unnecessarily desperate and rigid but using all these derogatory and defamatory words to address him is not fair and can only encourage him to fight on.

No one should loose sight of the fact that PDP is seriously in need genuine reconciliation and nothing must be done to derail the process.

Though I'm not a PDP fan, but the country desperately needs a strong opposition to to keep the Apc people on their toes.

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by chernest2002: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2016
Sheriff is a party destroyer.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by dridowu: 11:33am On Aug 15, 2016
"We used him to spy on and destroy the APP when Obasanjo was in power and now Buhari is using him to destroy the PDP,” he wrote on Twitter................................FFK and Co used Sherriff to destroy then APP just for their own selfish interest and he is associating Buhari with Sherriff. FFK is one of the people that careless about Nigeria democracy but he cares only about his own personal gain.
Any way FFK once said GEJ is Leaving a Legacy of Destruction and Disaster

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/131308-fani-kayode-blasts-jonathan-says-president-is-leaving-legacy-of-destruction-and-disaster.html

Now i believe those that said FFK is my boy give him food, he will sing and dance for you

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by DropShot: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2016
Look who is talking! FFK, the man with mouth diarrhea!

It's obvious this man is seriously frustrated judging by uncouth words he uses from time to time.

How FFK can accuse anyone of disloyalty is beyond me!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by AntiWailer: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2016
Nice conspiracy Therory.

Buhari became a spirit and entered WIke and Fayose to beg Sherrif to be chairman.

Once he sniffes his cocaine, he see things and writes things,

FFK. The General over SEER

He is a very good writer. He will always see something to write if he finds himself in APC 2moro morn. How crooks like that have followers baffles me.

Any way, Trump has millions of supporters too so no be only Nigerians get Mumus.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by LOVEGINO(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2016
Let's be realistic, he said something reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by DropShot: 11:43am On Aug 15, 2016
LOVEGINO:
Let's be realistic, he said something reasonable.
So, na Buhari turn himself to Fayoshit and Wike to beg Sheriff to be chairman?

Common sense?

9 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by Sylvarresta(m): 11:43am On Aug 15, 2016
Efcc don truly reconfigure this dude's brain

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by Pavore9: 11:45am On Aug 15, 2016
So Buhari influenced Wike and Fayose to bring Sheriff on board?

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by Achorise: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2016
I know he's saying the truth but some of us wouldn't want to believe it.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by Pidggin(f): 11:46am On Aug 15, 2016
True talk FFK

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by JingoOAU(m): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2016
Really?

If we have to go with your logic, was it Buhari that foisted Sherrif on Fayose, mimiko and wike to support him as PDP chair?

It means Buhari's Jazz is so strong

So Buhari send Sherrif packing frm APC so as to destroy PDP?

I am ashamed that Fani idiot and I share same ethnic stock

7 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2016
grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by LOVEGINO(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2016
DropShot:

So, na Buhari turn himself to Fayoshit and Wike to beg Sheriff to be chairman?

Common sense?
they re all bunch of sh*t. They all ve future personal interest.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 15, 2016
D
Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by leofab(f): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2016
Dropshot not well I swear grin grin
Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by Buking1: 11:55am On Aug 15, 2016
Hi
Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by MandingoXXX: 11:56am On Aug 15, 2016
Karma Is A Faithful Servant:

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2016
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/fani-kayode-obasanjo-sheriff-used-destroy-app

This FFK always claiming saint whereas he a Wolf in sheep's clothing. I'd rather stick with Sherrif than FFK. After watching Sherrif live on Channels yesterday, I'm of the opinion that he is on the path of truth as against this double-facer

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by DONSMITH123(m): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2016
FFK Oya gba!

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2016
Just watch out anybody u see smiling and laughter always are usually very WICKED and CUNNING, they are green snake in green grass just like cheriff-bokoharam.
Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by Henrypraise: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2016
Young03:
FFK shutup..u knew this earlier n u choose to be adamant

why telling us now?

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by dustydee: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ok, so PMB asked Fayose and Wike to make Sheriff PDP caretaker chairman and then asked him not to vacate the seat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by MadCow1: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sheriff = Good...

Markafi = Al-Banawi..
Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by DozieInc(m): 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
OK
Re: Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP by 9jatatafo(m): 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
Crazy set of people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Probe The Reported Killing Of 150 Biafra Agitators – South East Senators / PDP Caucus Meeting Holds Tomorrow In Port Harcourt / Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.