Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity (33617 Views)

Bola Tinubu On Condolence Visit To Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife (Pics) / Fayose Congratulates Tinubu On His 65th Birthday (VIDEO) / Kachikwu: Fuel Scarcity Will End On Wednesday In Abuja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by naija247: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
This one way dem dey say make Kachikwu resign, na as minister, NNPC boss or both?Me no understand if na as minister, PMB way be the senior minister unko. I just want to know what will be done differently to ensure availability of pms by May.

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by laudate: 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
klax:
I said people like you should shut up and feck off because you lack senses in every direction. So what Tinubu said was a targeted statement or a tribal hate Nwanna biko stop reasoning like anuofia he goat ok.

This was how my own people were shouting when Stella Oduah messed up so if a minister messed up he or she can not be asked to step down isn't During Gej so many ministers were asked to step down because of one issue or the other pls what is the big deal asking Kachukwu my foot to resign Biko ogenne Why do we hate the truth so much and later started calling for biafra nonsense, ogenne pls

Anybody who knows me here know I hate APC with passion and I don't give a damn about tinubu but when the truth is spoken or right step is taken i don't attack him and by the way I guess my people are agitating for biafra pls why attacking tinubu then or what a hell Kachukwu is even doing in a govt of a country you called Zoo Honestly you are confused i swear you all don't know what you want take it or leave it. You are not fighting to release that misguided untrained kanu from prison for his biafra rants but fighting for Kachukwu my foot. Pls get lost ok.

Every little issue is tribal every little talk is tribal, no sense no heads no reasoning. Nobody should talk again because he is igbo isn't You are sick.

APC as party has failed buhari failed tinubu failed Kachukwu and his gangs of lazy ministers failed so don't come here to defend any lazy unintelligent boloks that formed APC govt. All of them should resign infact vacate Nigeria totally they are all red flag in entirety.

Bia nwoke m, collect one correct bowl of 'isi-ewu' from Mama Caro in that corner. cool E don tay wey I hear person talk the exact truth, the way you talk am so. Continue to speak truth to power, o jare. Anybody wey no like am, make e go enter lagoon!
Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by laudate: 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
ideylaff:
Kachukwu might have been in the United States but he has long before then been dining and winning with Den Gov Uduaghan , IBB, Danjuma and co....

oooh you think he just arrived on the scene in the Political set up just like that... please dont let us tell you his history as a deals man ooo

in the indistry hes known as Mr 50 % 50% ooooooo

Hes is a smart professional but a highly political person deep indise, please dont be fooled by any CV ooo

So Buhari just picked his name out of a hat..... LOL go and speak to the industry people who go way back with him

You need more than brilliance to run the show in a political set up

There is a script unfolding as I see things and Kachikwu got cocky and walked into it with that statement.

Also he's has been found wanting in some deals which he has always bn common knowledge in the industry that he has a high taste for good things, let's forget about his VP job in Mobil Kachikwu is an IBB boy and Danjuma person so what did you expect him to do

In the industry we call him The 50 - 50 man. Shhhhh

If he survives this call there will be another one waiting for him.

This is not rumours Kachikwu does not have clean hands and should not have gotten carried away with the silly comment "I am not a Magician" did he really know the implication of that statement.

I wish him Goodluck as he wriggles out of this.

Most people commenting don't know what is going on in the back ground

He was at the Villla yesterday to beg for his misdeeds

Jagaban worked with Ben Akabueze for over 2 teams and Fashola worked with him as well so whre is the Tinubi hates ibos from when he allowed a Akabueze as his ECONOMIC commisioner for over 8 years,,,please show me a Yoruba commissioner in the SE or SS

Then we can talk later....

Bottom line kachikwu made an insensitive statement at a very sentitive period that someone on a hot seat like that should at this stage not make. Hes bn VP @ Exxon Mobile for years if he said something along these lines during a disaster that involves Mobill he will be shown the door no matter how high is position is.

At that level Kachukwu is not just a technocrat he played politics both in and outside the board room.

We know how many phone calls he made to IBB and Danjuma before he scaled the hurdle so make people nor begin shout like he was beged for the job. naaaaa opportunity met chance and he was picked.

Is it too much to say sorry i did not mean to sound cocky by saying "I am not a magician" simple

does the pic belwow tell you that Kachukwu is more than a board room novice... he has been in the back ground ever since ooo forget all that VP Exxon Mobil seat

He knew what he was walking into in fact I know he has ambitions to become a governor in future

Chai!! shocked Na dis kind thing dey make me vex! angry You sabi all di gist, oya drop am here make we see the whole tory nah...
Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by ideylaff: 12:03am On Mar 29, 2016
laudate:

Chai!! shocked Na dis kind thing dey make me vex! angry You sabi all di gist, oya drop am here make we see the whole tory nah...

Wont say more for now, but if you are chanced just find our what name Kachukwu is called in the industry even before you now know him as the NNPC GMD.

He has already given Kerosene importation delas to a 6 letter Northern state governore to look after his paymasters.

Kachukwu is more of a Politician than a technocrat ooo dont let the resume/CV deceive you

You think some cowboy rookie is just handed the Ministry of Petroleum just like that in Nigeria with a Northerner in control naaaaaa

You think Ben Akabueze who will do a better Job than the Rookie Finance minister Governor Amosun (Kemi Adeosun) forced on Buhari..

Lets wait till his cabinet reshuffle as he has given all the people who helped him in a chance to pick their people......
Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by laudate: 12:13am On Mar 29, 2016
ideylaff:
Wont say more for now, but if you are chanced just find our what name Kachukwu is called in the industry even before you now know him as the NNPC GMD.

He has already given Kerosene importation delas to a 6 letter Northern state governore to look after his paymasters.

Kachukwu is more of a Politician than a technocrat ooo dont let the resume/CV deceive you

You think some cowboy rookie is just handed the Ministry of Petroleum just like that in Nigeria with a Northerner in control naaaaaa

You think Ben Akabueze who will do a better Job than the Rookie Finance minister Governor Amosun (Kemi Adeosun) forced on Buhari..

Lets wait till his cabinet reshuffle as he has given all the people who helped him in a chance to pick their people......

You won't say more for... kini? If na play, make you stop am o! angry I say make you drop the whole gist for here, you come dey dribble me say make I go find out im name for inside the industry. Na who you wan send on errand? Me?? shocked I don carry my mat and my popcorn, siddon for ground ready to hear beta gist, you wan come dodge me. No try am, o! shocked
Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by chillbabe(f): 7:41am On Mar 29, 2016
With no refund bah they know how to tax but not how too give back to the masses plain idiots.
Pidggin:
We should wait till May for this problem to be resolved while buying fuel @ N200/ltr? Una sure say dis people well so? sad

1 Like

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by justmenoni: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
It also shows that the APC is not a cult where things are done in secret while the country, like it was under the previous government, was being destroyed.”

I stopped reading from the bolded part, must they mention the previous government in everything?
Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by Tequilah: 2:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
justmenoni:
It also shows that the APC is not a cult where things are done in secret while the country, like it was under the previous government, was being destroyed.”

I stopped reading from the bolded part, must they mention the previous government in everything?

What else do you want them to do? They have to blame somebody for their woes now, since they are not able to take responsibility for their own inadequacies. sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him / INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes / Obaseki And Shaibu Shake Hands After Reconciliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.