Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! (2133 Views)

My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? / Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by NLjona(m): 9:08am On Mar 28, 2016
Ok this thread I'd just to air out my view about something that I've thought of lately.

Ok,seriously its not easy to be a female o. Leave all this talks you hear. And yes, its a guy saying this. And some stupid girls will never learn. Ill emphasize this on some points I've gathered.

Firstly.. I laugh at some girls (probably in their early 20s) wey dey form anyhow nowadays, when I see guys approach them and they bluntly disgrace him sometimes in the presence of his friends..

I ponder upon it and I see that few years(some even reach 35+) from now after spoiling their bodies finish.. this same girls will be the ones to be carrying bibles up and down, from one church to another,buying anointing oil anyhow and fasting and praying for husband.. While the guys they disgraced and rejected is long married and settled.. Girls be WISE

Guys always remember that you have the power in your hands. Abi na she go come pay bride price for your head ni? Dey should contunu *in mama peace voice*

Secondly, based on some things I've seen. Do you know that there are some girls that cry everyday. Even the beautiful Ones. For example. A girl wears makeup, carry wig like bag of cement put for head, accessories, shoes and all sort.... Walks on the street and not even one guy approach her throughout the day!!.. Do you know when they get home some cry and start wondering why. (Some girls now will come and start lieing) Thats why you now see nyash pads and bwest pads just to hype up the whole package well make e sell.

Thirdly, girls can compete for Africa. And the worst part is that its among themselves!! Because I don't think guys care or even want to care to know about the inch of the weavon of the type of hair or the bag quality she puts on. thunder fire the day 2 girls go see themselves dress the same way.. Kasala don burst be that!! Serious beef or fight sef!!

Lastly, and this is for the guys. Just chill and relax cos you have the ultimate power. When you see that sisi eko forming anyhow like her papa na dangote just jejeli dey your corner dey watch. THE POWER IS YOURS.. NEVER FORGET THAT.

Ok that's my view!! If You have anything to say or add ..drop it down low... bashing is also allowed.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by cruzita(f): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2016
chai!!!I dey read dey shake my head because this op ego go soon kill am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by falconey(m): 9:13am On Mar 28, 2016
grin

Op i get ya but i want them in their 20s because that's when the cookie is new and fresh, i cant wait for them to hit 30.

Nobody wants left over. A girl in her 30 must have probably hit more than 30 dicks.
Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by halfricanadian(f): 9:22am On Mar 28, 2016
cheesy wahalia cry cos boy didnt approach?

cheesy na wa o chai obirin obirin!!!!!
Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2016
What a senseless topic filled with a lot of crap.

Op so you're saying as a female, I should say yes to every guy who approaches me? Are you kidding my ass?

Seriously? I've invested time and energy building myself and I'm still growing. I have goals and dreams to fulfil and you think ill just agree to some random request from some jobless guy?

Why don't you rather advice your fellow guys to spend time and energy investing in themselves and building a good career or business for themselves, so they can automatically be respected and even wanted?

I'm glad I already have a man, one who doesn't reason like a twelve year old boy. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2016
Get well soon opgrin

1 Like

Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by NLjona(m): 11:08am On Mar 28, 2016
evegran:

Op so you're saying as a female, I should say yes to every guy who approaches me? Are you kidding my ass?

Seriously? I've invested time and energy building myself and I'm still growing. I have goals and dreams to fulfil and you think ill just agree to some random request from some jobless guy?

Why don't you rather advice your fellow guys to spend time and energy investing in themselves and building a good career or business for themselves, so they can automatically be respected and even wanted?

I'm glad I already have a man, one who doesn't reason like a twelve year old boy. smiley
tongue cheesy wink
Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 28, 2016
NLjona:
tongue cheesy wink

When was the last time a beautiful girl slapped you? angry

1 Like

Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by NLjona(m): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2016
evegran:

When was the last time a beautiful girl slapped you? angry
Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
this thread will give some flat niggas high hopes
..just waiting for comments

1 Like

Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
NLjona:
Ok this thread I'd just to air out my view about something that I've thought of lately.

Ok,seriously its not easy to be a female o. Leave all this talks you hear. And yes, its a guy saying this. And some stupid girls will never learn. Ill emphasize this on some points I've gathered.

Firstly.. I laugh at some girls (probably in their early 20s) wey dey form anyhow nowadays, when I see guys approach them and they bluntly disgrace him sometimes in the presence of his friends..

I ponder upon it and I see that few years(some even reach 35+) from now after spoiling their bodies finish.. this same girls will be the ones to be carrying bibles up and down, from one church to another,buying anointing oil anyhow and fasting and praying for husband.. While the guys they disgraced and rejected is long married and settled.. Girls be WISE

Guys always remember that you have the power in your hands. Abi na she go come pay bride price for your head ni? Dey should contunu *in mama peace voice*

Secondly, based on some things I've seen. Do you know that there are some girls that cry everyday. Even the beautiful Ones. For example. A girl wears makeup, carry wig like bag of cement put for head, accessories, shoes and all sort.... Walks on the street and not even one guy approach her throughout the day!!.. Do you know when they get home some cry and start wondering why. (Some girls now will come and start lieing) Thats why you now see nyash pads and bwest pads just to hype up the whole package well make e sell.

Thirdly, girls can compete for Africa. And the worst part is that its among themselves!! Because I don't think guys care or even want to care to know about the inch of the weavon of the type of hair or the bag quality she puts on. thunder fire the day 2 girls go see themselves dress the same way.. Kasala don burst be that!! Serious beef or fight sef!!

Lastly, and this is for the guys. Just chill and relax cos you have the ultimate power. When you see that sisi eko forming anyhow like her papa na dangote just jejeli dey your corner dey watch. THE POWER IS YOURS.. NEVER FORGET THAT.

Ok that's my view!! If You have anything to say or add ..drop it down low... bashing is also allowed.. cheesy

one plate of afang soup for you
Bt if NL girls catch you now, I just pity ur story
Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
Girls cry when no guy approaches them when they are well dressed....I guess girls dah do dat has no skull to accommodate a brain just like the op.

1 Like

Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by NLjona(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mprepz:

one plate of afang soup for you
Bt if NL girls catch you now, I just pity ur story

My Fav soup sef!! I no fear an NL girl joor.. I've spoken the plain facts I've seen wit my eyes.. Make dem cum I ready for them!!
Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
NLjona:

My Fav soup sef!! I no fear an NL girl joor.. I've spoken the plain facts I've seen wit my eyes.. Make dem cum I ready for them!!

sha no forget to keep my plate give me o
mek ah dey km!
Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by Odunharry(m): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by Idydarling(f): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
evegran:

that's my girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by MrCork: 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
NLjona:

angry

1 Like

Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by MrCork: 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
NLjona:

...you sayn girls are steeepid cos they ignore you?....Son..go bakkk to bed .GOAT!! (No oofense) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
OP. Are you hungry? Go and eat. Senseless post.
Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by 211Observer(m): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
evegran:

I'm smelling EGO

1 Like

Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
OP. Are you hungry? Go and eat. Senseless post.
Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
This is the dumbest thread I have ever read on Nl. undecided

Op is obviously a kid. smiley
Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by NLjona(m): 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
MrCork:

...you sayn girls are steeepid cos they ignore you?....Son..go bakkk to bed .GOAT!! (No oofense) undecided

Am not talking about me .. U wud hav seen that if at all you could read well.. GOAT!! (No offense)
Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by MrCork: 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
NLjona:

Am not talking about me .. U wud hav seen that if at all you could read well.. GOAT!! (No offense)

you said all females where steeepid cosss they ignore you (read your post again..dummmy) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by MrCork: 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
Diddyydiva:
This is the dumbest thread I have ever read on Nl. undecided

Op is obviously a kid. smiley

NLjona is sufffffarin from rejection! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
JJ
Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by yemoxyl(m): 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Smh
Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
Idydarling:

that's my girl

grin
Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
falconey:
grin

Op i get ya but i want them in their 20s because that's when the cookie is new and fresh, i cant wait for them to hit 30.

Nobody wants left over. A girl in her 30 must have probably hit more than 30 dicks.

Baddest niccur. I concurr.

Guy, when you above 30, ur babe is below 24.

Dividend of democracy..

1 Like

Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
When you write a post about girls, and they don't Love it at all, just know that you said the Truth!!

OP, I believe in this your Theory.... Forget all these jew men wey dey form Poo for here!!!

Op, I bottle of Origin for you!!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by NLjona(m): 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
When you write a post about girls, and they don't Love it at all, just know that you said the Truth!!

OP, I believe in this your Theory.... Forget all these jew men wey dey form Poo for here!!!

Op, I bottle of Origin for you!!!!

Asin ehh I weak for some guys here..

***sets table***

Extra 2 bottles for you too joor cheesy
Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by AdeolaFalilat(f): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she / Fun Fact About Females!_#1 / What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.