Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,322 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? (70274 Views)

The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? / Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Tbamo(m): 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
olatunji21:

Boss...Katanga Republic grt oo...I dy loyal for una oo...I respect una...
the worst hostel in UI!! katanga rep! I rep mellanby and ABH! the two bests by far!!!
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by DEIFIED(m): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
ShakurM:
Ambrose Alli University grin
Lolll, nah wah oooh. Maybe you will want to mention ighinedion hostel, wish cant even be compare with most state owned school hostels.
Anyway i dash u one like.
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by graychuks(m): 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
Well i have been opportuned to visit three Nigerian universities . In my own opinion Unilags female hostel.. MOREMI HALL AND AMINA HALL ranks the best,
while for the Male hostel Mariere and Biobaku Hall is the best... With WiFi, football field, the toilet is cleaned twice in a day, basket ball and Tennis court... Spacious rooms well ventilated.. There is Ac in the common room and reading rooms... Above all its still not the best we can get, we are only celebrating mediocrity in Nigeria... This hostels were better off in the 90s..
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by DEIFIED(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
khalifahsparkles:
Ambrose Alli university. #running_away_from_thread#
Yeah you better run, loll.
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hybrid01:

Are you a student of Babcock? I just want to ask a few questions about the school if it is okay with you. I am an aspirant
nice, i am not a student but i have a cousin there and i go there often.
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by elaino: 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
mzteemarh:
Unilorin tongue
hello
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Hybrid01: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
Misfe:

nice, i am not a student but i have a cousin there and i go there often.
Sorry can you give me your number or bbm pin? And it's okay if you want us to do it here. I just have a lot of questions and I don't want to derail the thread
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by graychuks(m): 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
horsepower24:
i am just patiently waiting for someone to mention Unilag make I pounce on am.

Oya your prayers have been answered grin
horsepower24:
i am just patiently waiting for someone to mention Unilag make I pounce on am.

Oya your prayers have been answered
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
justkebir:
BAYERO university kano hostel is quite good..among all other public university hostel...

Buk my school my home
Your home bawo? you no wan graduate again?? cool
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by masterplan303(m): 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
olatunji21:
Kuti Hall, University of Ibadan is the neatest and better maintained hall in the university of Ibadan..
Bello hall is the most beautiful in term of it's architectural masterpiece with good sporting facilities..
Mellanby Hall, obviously the oldest hall in UI and Nigeria at Large, still its very OK with grt sporting facilities..
Tedder Hall, a very very strict Hall, the hall is known for her strictness to both occupants and non occupant...It's also neat..Have the best Wifi service in UI...
Zik Hall...Baluba as it is fondly called, a very notorious hall..Infact a lawless land....Well taken care of bt messed up in no time...
Indy Hall...Grt Hall...A lot neater than Zik..
Awo hall....The largest Hall in UI....Notorious for Non availability of Water and Electricity..... Never entered dere though...
Queens... The Hall for Expensive Lady....Have very good Electricity and Water supply...Girls from this hall seems to be a little proud..
Queen Idia Hall...Just passed by, Neat and somehow strict...

WeAreUite
University of Ibadan..
First and the best

greatest uites...we cant shout
omo no they yab zik hall like that again o. Zik hall is the neatest hall in UI(ewaconcious zities)..lol
point of correction Awo hall is the largest Hall of residence in west Africa
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by taiwo3489(m): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
wink ;DNobody is mentioning Yabatech... Abi u are all jealous ni :DNobody is mentioning Yabatech... Abi u are all jealous ni
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by smithe113(m): 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
olatunji21:
Kuti Hall, University of Ibadan is the neatest and better maintained hall in the university of Ibadan..
Bello hall is the most beautiful in term of it's architectural masterpiece with good sporting facilities..
Mellanby Hall, obviously the oldest hall in UI and Nigeria at Large, still its very OK with grt sporting facilities..
Tedder Hall, a very very strict Hall, the hall is known for her strictness to both occupants and non occupant...It's also neat..Have the best Wifi service in UI...
Zik Hall...Baluba as it is fondly called, a very notorious hall..Infact a lawless land....Well taken care of bt messed up in no time...
Indy Hall...Grt Hall...A lot neater than Zik..
Awo hall....The largest Hall in UI....Notorious for Non availability of Water and Electricity..... Never entered dere though...
Queens... The Hall for Expensive Lady....Have very good Electricity and Water supply...Girls from this hall seems to be a little proud..
Queen Idia Hall...Just passed by, Neat and somehow strict...

WeAreUite
University of Ibadan..
First and the best
you didn't mention Alexander Brown Hall......actually far better than every other hall.....
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by d33jy85: 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ok oooh post d pix up here make we see

Tbamo:

the pictures you are displaying don't come close to the average rooms in Alexander Brown Hall, UCH,UI.

amongst federal universities UI has the best hostels. Also with the constant reduction in student population yearly at the school ,overcrowded hostels are a thing of the past!

Abt used to house over 350 per set now the average set is abt 150
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by manuelrukky(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
Are you a student?
Do you want to make eXtra money? Nigeria's First student online market place is the new buzz.... Buy and sell new and used items within your campus on www.studentsthingy.com #hostel spaces #phones #laptops #clothes #etc
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=mzteemarh post=44188367]Unilorin tongue[/quote

unilorin keh
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by binimamabdul: 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
ABU Zaria Abubakar Tafawa Balewa is the best with One person per room

Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by mysticgal(f): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
Oblion:

GIRL, na so you hate Nomeks reach iffa hear say our hostel is the best?wey almost all the sinks and sewages,and bathtubs have plumbing promblems.

Shineke, don't call nomeks like that, shocked besides, in my room, everything thing is perfect, I am a friend to nice and all the hostel management, including that fat one, gini buwahagi,, gift. Even nomeks was my friend till death, so you seetongue
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by ikon123(m): 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Here in ABU,Ramat hall precisely no water since 3days ago... Come see as people dey shit for toilet without flushing, gush! See flies! And stinking smell sadHere in ABU,Ramat hall precisely no water since 3days ago... Come see as people dey shit for toilet without flushing, gush! See flies! And stinking smell
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Donfamous(m): 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
bigsmoke2:
LASUCOM
24hrs light dstv in all common space free interent facility football pitch basket ball court table tennis court e.t.c
are u a med student bro?
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by STILESGANG: 12:55am On Mar 29, 2016
Tbamo:

the pictures you are displaying don't come close to the average rooms in Alexander Brown Hall, UCH,UI.

amongst federal universities UI has the best hostels. Also with the constant reduction in student population yearly at the school ,overcrowded hostels are a thing of the past!

Abt used to house over 350 per set now the average set is abt 150
Alexandar brown ko,alexander gucci ni.Baba post pictures talk is cheap,which 9ja public uni hostel can be better than the american university rooms that guy posted above?
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by penukz2015(m): 7:33am On Mar 29, 2016
I stayed in mbanefo hostel in UNN 2006.. That place place ain't funny. Prison yard.
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by dantanik(m): 8:04am On Mar 29, 2016
dude the new ATBU camp in bauchi is the best so far
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by 2oluwaseyi(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2016
Well...OAU has got d best hostel facilities.... From AWO to FAJ to ANGOLA ...spacious, well ventilated ,clean ..nd d toilets n bathroom r well maintained...as at 1964 dos tins were tru grin ion knw abr nw undecided
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by michigano(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2016
azeecoboy:
yes! atleast this thread still make sense than those ones...
abeg who knows bout. futminna own here
is their hostel better in anyway?
is it well ventilated??
how many pple per room
Depends on the campus you're in...if it's Gk,four people per room...and if it's bosso campus,8 people per room...then add like 5 squatters to both
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by SirdimayG(m): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2016
Where is funaab
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Divinerose(f): 10:02am On Mar 29, 2016
kudos 2 futa girls' hostel nd also d guys too; water supply issokay, electricity supply ok, clean toilets nd bathe rooms, the surroundings are clean, nd d bathe rooms nd toilet are being taken care of daily most especially d annexes nd jadesola halls. Most at times d dirtiness of d hostels is majorly caused by the students. The school is real trying in terms of makin d hostels conducive 4 students.
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Oblion(m): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
mysticgal:

Shineke, don't call nomeks like that, shocked besides, in my room, everything thing is perfect, I am a friend to nice and all the hostel management, including that fat one, gini buwahagi,, gift. Even nomeks was my friend till death, so you seetongue

ah girl...... being friends with the hostel governor still no mean say esut hostel is good or anything near best,

anyway, our hostel try small,but biko no mention am among the best
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by seanwilliam(m): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
STILESGANG:
Alexandar brown ko,alexander gucci ni.Baba post pictures talk is cheap,which 9ja public uni hostel can be better than the american university rooms that guy posted above?
alexandra HALL AT UCH is great xpecialy
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by seanwilliam(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
mzteemarh:

Idiot ! You're so full of crap, you could pass for a toilet.
c finishin...lol gadafi u no get sense oh...n at u, remove d pics u uploaded..dat luks kiddy...nairaland isnt facebook! #nooffenceoh
nbtw, can u gimme ur mail sowe can roll bigtym?
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by manuelrukky(m): 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
Those who are dissatisfied with their hostel spaces can sell it on Nigeria's #1 student online market place---www.studentsthingy.com--- other students will want it

Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by HitlerGaddafi: 9:38am On Apr 21, 2016
mzteemarh:

I know I'm an idíot, I'm so full of crap and I could pass for a toilet but that won't stop me from fuckíng your sweet, tender, tight , shaved , juicy pússy.
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
mzteemarh:

Are you sure?

Should I contunu? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / History: When Black Men Ruled The World / Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.