Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,218 members, 7,953,807 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? (70227 Views)

The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? / Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

I know I'm an idíot, I'm so full of crap and I could pass for a toilet but that won't stop me from fuckíng your sweet, tender, tight , shaved , juicy pússy.

[s]Bros, how far, I can make your dream come true...[/s]

Fatty? grin

Edit: don't dare me again, okay?
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
olukenzo:

Are you sure?

Should I contunu? cheesy
continue now grin
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
olukenzo:

Bros, how far, I can make your dream come true...

Fatty? grin
I pity both of you walahi
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2016

Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by IgweDivine: 10:40am On Aug 23, 2016
Fabulous7:
Then dat is only limited to UI,this is a general platform.

Make proper use of dictionary before commenting. A Hall is a university Hostel and vice versa. In UNN here, it's officially called Hall but students prefer calling it Hostel.
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by IgweDivine: 11:12am On Aug 23, 2016
calliope:

Isn't Isa kiata a female hall, do dey have toilet?
Balewa, awo, lack water for decades now,
I write to ict and works every now and then pertaining WiFi and light issues, even eyo ita is infested wit creepy creatures, undecided
Okeke hall caught fire due to lack of mantainance (electricity wise I mean)...
Pls let's call a spade a space jare

Really, Isa kaita doesn't have toilet, I guess they egest into your mouth and last time I checked all the girls' hostel had their toilets and bathrooms renovated including the burnt Okeke hostel. Balewa and Awolowo: Last time I checked also, every UNN female hostel has two water reservoirs, an overhead and ground level water tanks and Balewa and Okpara have the privilege to also make use of medical center water supplies. Coming to WiFi services: I've been opportune to use some of the female Hostel Wi-Fi including the ones you mentioned, I've even used to download apps on my phone and I can tell that they're really good. Coming to electrical connections, it's a general norm, the hostels were built in 1962, you don't expect the electrical connections to work the way they did in your grand father's era and as for creepy creatures, if you and your predecessors had keep those places clean, those creepy creatures wouldn't be there... Tell me which school has 13 females hostels in one campus in Nigerian not to mention the 6 female hostels in the second campus with the two hostels in the old university teaching hospital and the new one being built in the new university teaching hospital excluded.. be happy with what you have...
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Fabulous7(m): 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
IgweDivine:

Make proper use of dictionary before commenting. A Hall is a university Hostel and vice versa. In UNN here, it's officially called Hall but students prefer calling it Hostel.
Who your comment help
A beg park well.
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by IgweDivine: 10:47am On Aug 29, 2016
Fabulous7:

Who your comment help
A beg park well.
I no blame you for that moronic comment. It's as a result of feeblemindedness
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Diamondville(f): 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
[quote author=olatunji21 post=44192694]Kuti Hall, University of Ibadan is the neatest and better maintained hall in the university of Ibadan..
Bello hall is the most beautiful in term of it's architectural masterpiece with good sporting facilities..
Mellanby Hall, obviously the oldest hall in UI and Nigeria at Large, still its very OK with grt sporting facilities..
Tedder Hall, a very very strict Hall, the hall is known for her strictness to both occupants and non occupant...It's also neat..Have the best Wifi service in UI...
Zik Hall...Baluba as it is fondly called, a very notorious hall..Infact a lawless land....Well taken care of bt messed up in no time...
Indy Hall...Grt Hall...A lot neater than Zik..
Awo hall....The largest Hall in UI....Notorious for Non availability of Water and Electricity..... Never entered dere though...
Queens... The Hall for Expensive Lady....Have very good Electricity and Water supply...Girls from this hall seems to be a little proud.. please what are the hostel's rules??
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by kissval1388: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
kissval1388:
op the truth is DAT the schools with the best hostel in Nigeria are those schools DAT are not popular. let me start naming them for you. you see federal university ndufu alike ebonyi state, gombe state university, federal university kashere, federal uni otuoke, federal university nassarawa. but I will give the best to Gombe state university. they just completed there new hostel last 2 months. about 3 long story building for male and same for female too.
these are the schools with beat hostel facilities, people won't name or acknowledge dem cus its not oau or ui. am a living witness of gombe state university hostel.
I rep funai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) / List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 / History: When Black Men Ruled The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.