Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Share Your Judas Iscariot-esque Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Judas Iscariot-esque Experience (468 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / My Ex's Bestie Is Worst Than Judas Iscariot..,so I Did This To Her! / Adam And Eve Esque Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Judas Iscariot-esque Experience by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 28, 2016
in the spirit of this Easter celebration. let share our betrayal stories experience. let me cast the first stone.
There was this ex girlfriend of mine who was also happened to be my coworker at the time who was having an affair with our supervisor. I just pretended not to know what up until the guy left her to continue his program and face his relationship with main girlfriend at unilorin. That was when she started raining curses on the guy saying that he toasted her and she didn't agree to date him. I was just laughing at her at her that what is your stress?. If you guys aren't dating already, you won't be feeling used and dumped.
girls been betraying guys trust since the days of father Abraham.
drop yours
cc. lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Judas Iscariot-esque Experience by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 28, 2016
wink grin I won't spill mine..
Re: Share Your Judas Iscariot-esque Experience by Emac34: 10:48am On Mar 28, 2016
booking space
Re: Share Your Judas Iscariot-esque Experience by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 28, 2016
KashyBaby:
wink grin I won't spill mine..
who is begging you to? mthcheeewwww
Re: Share Your Judas Iscariot-esque Experience by cruzita(f): 10:50am On Mar 28, 2016
I will spill mine after peeing
Re: Share Your Judas Iscariot-esque Experience by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
I will spill mine after peeing
hmmmm
Re: Share Your Judas Iscariot-esque Experience by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 28, 2016
alexistaiwo:

who is begging you to? mthcheeewwww

And definitely I wasn't talking to u! Keep ur mthcheeewwww to urself... u will need that soon...
Re: Share Your Judas Iscariot-esque Experience by jworos(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2016
I used to break dance back then, girls loved us, but the babe I was dating, my group leader was seriously toasting her,luckily she no gree, she told me though, but the guy fall my hands...The idiot betray my trust.
Re: Share Your Judas Iscariot-esque Experience by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2016
cool THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE.
TRESPASSERS BEWARE!!! angry
Re: Share Your Judas Iscariot-esque Experience by vizkiz: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2016
I brought up a business idea with a fellow entertainer but I couldn't establish the business because I don't have enough money with me...

6months later, I saw a poster of the same guy announcing that Same concert the funny thing is that he was even sponsored by the government...

#sigh.. I gave up on trust that day. Till date I don't trust nobody with anything. Not even my phone undecided
Re: Share Your Judas Iscariot-esque Experience by ItzTun3chi(m): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2016
my ex datinq my best friend.i was like WTF .since then i don't trust anymore
Re: Share Your Judas Iscariot-esque Experience by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
my ex datinq my best friend.i was like WTF .since then i don't trust anymore
lol

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Letting Temptation I / Solution To Your Fuel Problems / Private Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.